mjc7890, creepbro, billzie82[cleared]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
chapcrap
Posts: 9686
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Gender: Male
Location: Kansas City

mjc7890, creepbro, billzie82[cleared]es

Post by chapcrap »

billzie82
creepbro
mjc7890


The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis




Game number(s):

Game 10443118
Game 10443584
Game 10443588
Game 10443639


Comments: I was just looking for some games to join and saw these guys. Maybe their friends or something. I don't know, but 2 of them joined within 2 minutes of each other.
User avatar
Extreme Ways
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am

Re: mjc7890, creepbro, billzie82

Post by Extreme Ways »

Did you saw the chat in Game 10443639? Looks like they are co-workers, but a check for if they play on the same network would be good.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
MJC7890
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:16 pm
Gender: Male
Location: North Carolina

Re: mjc7890, creepbro, billzie82

Post by MJC7890 »

I can assure you that those are my coworkers and I introduced them to CC a few days ago. We work night shift and are playing together to pass time during slow work hours. If you check the network, I am sure you will see that the night they created their accounts, we were all on the same network, but after 2:30 am, I had left and went home and we continued playing, they were still at our office. So my home network would have been included after that. Anyways, let me know if you have any further concerns.

mjc7890
User avatar
Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
Posts: 8473
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: mjc7890, creepbro, billzie82

Post by Evil Semp »

The accused are CLEARED of being multi's.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”