Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy[closed]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
User avatar
Master Bush
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male

Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy[closed]es

Post by Master Bush »

Accused:

Master Bush
icecarver



The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy



Game number(s):

Game 10455840


Comments:

Icecarver hit Master Bush's target twice, which helped him win the game
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
User avatar
Master Bush
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy

Post by Master Bush »

I figured I'd save Graeko some time, and start this thread for him.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
User avatar
Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
Posts: 5129
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Gender: Male
Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....

Re: Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy

Post by Razorvich »

So you admit SD by starting this?
Razorvich wrote:High Score: 2569
Image
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
User avatar
Master Bush
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy

Post by Master Bush »

Razorvich wrote:So you admit SD by starting this?
Of course not. The only thing I admit is that icecarver played badly in this game. As did pink. Both attacked yellow late in the game making it easier for me to win, but it looks to me as both were taking easy cards, and didnt pay attention to the game very well. I have played 16 speed games with Graeko, and never have I cheated him or anyone. So for him to post that I cheated that game on my wall, I didn't take kindly to it.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
User avatar
Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
Posts: 5129
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Gender: Male
Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....

Re: Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy

Post by Razorvich »

So.......This is just a big waste of everyone's time then??
Razorvich wrote:High Score: 2569
Image
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
User avatar
pretender77
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:26 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Barbarian Castle

Re: Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy

Post by pretender77 »

i think so.
User avatar
Serbia
Posts: 12280
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Detroit

Re: Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy

Post by Serbia »

Typically, bogus C&A reports result in forum punishment. I would not be surprised to see MB get his next-level forum ban for this spurious report.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
User avatar
Master Bush
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy

Post by Master Bush »

Serbia wrote:Typically, bogus C&A reports result in forum punishment. I would not be surprised to see MB get his next-level forum ban for this spurious report.
It's not a bogus report. Graeko came on my wall and icecarver's wall accusing us of cheating together and saying he was gonna file a report. I told him I would start the report for him and that he could come in and explain why he thinks we cheated.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
User avatar
Master Bush
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy

Post by Master Bush »

But as I typed that last post, I receive a PM from Graeko retracing his claims of cheating after re-reading the game log and has un-foed me. So this issue is closed as far as I'm concerned.

But it defiantly wasn't a bogus report.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
User avatar
agentcom
Posts: 3994
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Re: Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy

Post by agentcom »

Master Bush wrote:But as I typed that last post, I receive a PM from Graeko retracing his claims of cheating after re-reading the game log and has un-foed me. So this issue is closed as far as I'm concerned.

But it defiantly wasn't a bogus report.
That is not the word you were looking for.
User avatar
Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
Posts: 8473
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Master Bush & Icecarver Secret Diplomacy

Post by Evil Semp »

MB this report could be considered "bogus." Next time let the complainer file their own report. You have now used your free hall pass so please don't let it happen again.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”