Conquer Club

*THE OMEGA PANTHEON* Open Recruiting/Extreme Competition

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

*THE OMEGA PANTHEON* Open Recruiting/Extreme Competition

Postby PaulatPeace on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:20 am

Members gathered from all around the globe united dawning the rise of The Omega Pantheon. Each sharing and upholding Our belief in Honor and Integrity with pursuit of perfection as a unit in battle. Tremble in awe, yet fear not...we are a benevolent entity! Ultimate Skill forged in the fire of Honor & Integrity! We offer a unique and exceptional experience to those who seek excellence. All are equal in our ranks, for all are Omegas! Perfecting skill on the battlefield while aspiring to the highest set of values in gameplay...this defines us! We welcome inquiries from those who possess the potential for greatness. If you think you know clans...you do not know us! We are set apart! We are THE OMEGA PANTHEON

Greeting Friends and Interested Players,

We are TOP! We are One! We are very different! Know if you have an interest in finding out more about us...we are interested in you!

Even if you thought you would never be interested in a clan. Even if you are a loner (like me). Even if you have extremely limited time. We may surprise you....for we are unique!

You may contact MagnusGreeol, Narutoserigala or myself with any inquiries or interest.

Dare to find the greatness that lies within you!

Your Friend,

Paul
Field Marshal PaulatPeace

Re: *THE OMEGA PANTHEON* Open Recruiting/Extreme Competition

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:25 pm

best of luck mate! curiuos to see what roster you guys will pull out!
Major betiko

Postby PaulatPeace on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:04 am

Thank you My Friend,

At first it will be Quality...not quantity. ... Then it will be both! :-)

Paul
Field Marshal PaulatPeace

Postby narutoserigala on Sun May 15, 2016 8:10 am

TOP welcomes Brig Chuuuuck :-)
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Postby Keefie on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:07 pm

This is TOP's recruitment thread. If you wish to convey general messages to TOP's membership I suggest you start another thread or send pm's (which are private and can't be read by Mods or Admin and that goes for private forums too)
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:17 pm

What?
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Vid_FISO on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Keefie wrote:If you wish to convey general messages to TOP's membership I suggest you start another thread or send pm's (which are private and can't be read by Mods or Admin and that goes for private forums too)

I can assure you that there is no such thing as 'private' should those with admin rights choose to view anything posted within their domain, be it pm's (which can be viewed by mods too if reported) and private forums (which admins can also assign mods to view if they so desire).
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby riskllama on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:04 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:What?

it's pretty simple, guy : remember when I did the same thing in your clans thread and you went & whined to the mods about it? same deal here, hope this helps... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Arama86n on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:44 pm

I kindly asked TOP to change their Passwords, keefie removed my post.
Major Arama86n

The Omega Pantheon recruitment page post PaP (July 2017)

Postby narutoserigala on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 am

Members gathered from all around the globe united dawning the rise of The Omega Pantheon. Each sharing and upholding Our belief in Honor and Integrity with pursuit of perfection as a unit in battle. Tremble in awe, yet fear not...we are a benevolent entity! Ultimate Skill forged in the fire of Honor & Integrity! We offer a unique and exceptional experience to those who seek excellence. All are equal in our ranks, for all are Omegas! Perfecting skill on the battlefield while aspiring to the highest set of values in gameplay...this defines us! We welcome inquiries from those who possess the potential for greatness. If you think you know clans...you do not know us! We are set apart! We are THE OMEGA PANTHEON

Dear friends,

This is TOP new look recruitment page post PaP.

We are a young clan but also a very successful clan. Since our founding on November 2014, we have risen to the top of the clan world and ranked #1 on Nov 2016 . As of August 2017, we continue to hold the #1 rank.

Besides clan success, our members have also achieved personal landmarks success while at TOP in their CC journey. Here are just some examples.

1) Conquerors achievement, 2 members.

RANK ACHIEVEMENTS
2) Field Marshalls: 2 members
3) 4k score achievement : 5 members
4) Generals, 9 members
5) Brigadiers 5 members
6) Various other ranks.

If you interested to explore this opportunity further, we welcome your interest. All you need is to have a commitment to excellence who & to our shared values of respect for one another. You may contact MagnusGreeol or narutoserigala for more information.

Cheers,

narutoaserigala
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Postby Extreme Ways on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:36 am

New thread posted, moving to archives
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Return to Clan Archives