betiko

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

betiko

Post by iAmCaffeine »

What happened? I see the deadbeating, but there are suggestions that someone else was using his account. If he was going to leave the site I doubt this would be how; he's left before and he is strongly against things like this. Can anyone shed some light?

Also, zeus111 should be warned or have points stripped or something.
Image
User avatar
owenshooter
Posts: 13325
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx

Re: betiko

Post by owenshooter »

start a C&A... see how many people jumped on those games for massive point gains? Zeus111 has always been a bit of a *****, so no shock there... kid even posted on betiko's wall about it... wow!! the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Image
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
User avatar
Extreme Ways
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am

Re: betiko

Post by Extreme Ways »

I was writing a C&A report and checked out some of the games.

I believe the following happened:
At 15:30, Betiko joins a couple of 5-min speed games and set some up himself.
At 15:35 (or 40, cant remember), he suddenly has to leave.
He then deadbeats the games he had joined, along with the games he had set up himself. I don't believe it was intentional and would be shocked if it was.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
owenshooter
Posts: 13325
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx

Re: betiko

Post by owenshooter »

Extreme Ways wrote:I was writing a C&A report and checked out some of the games.

I believe the following happened:
At 15:30, Betiko joins a couple of 5-min speed games and set some up himself.
At 15:35 (or 40, cant remember), he suddenly has to leave.
He then deadbeats the games he had joined, along with the games he had set up himself. I don't believe it was intentional and would be shocked if it was.
how many total games?-Jn
Image
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
User avatar
Extreme Ways
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am

Re: betiko

Post by Extreme Ways »

owenshooter wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:I was writing a C&A report and checked out some of the games.

I believe the following happened:
At 15:30, Betiko joins a couple of 5-min speed games and set some up himself.
At 15:35 (or 40, cant remember), he suddenly has to leave.
He then deadbeats the games he had joined, along with the games he had set up himself. I don't believe it was intentional and would be shocked if it was.
how many total games?-Jn
Total? Probably like 25. However, that's totally doable considering he was playing them on Luxembourg 5 minute per turn.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: betiko

Post by iAmCaffeine »

Why would he join so many 1v1 Lux games? It doesn't make sense. Some who know him seem to think someone else was on his account.
Image
User avatar
Extreme Ways
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am

Re: betiko

Post by Extreme Ways »

We can both keep speculating but we won't know until the guy himself posts something and so far he hasn't responded to my wall post.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
mrswdk
Posts: 14898
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 am
Location: Red Swastika School

Re: betiko

Post by mrswdk »

I heard bigwham bought a baguette and betiko stoled it out of his kitchen.
User avatar
Extreme Ways
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am

Re: betiko

Post by Extreme Ways »

Did he always have a Spanish flag?
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
rockfist
Posts: 2178
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: On the Wings of Death.

Re: betiko

Post by rockfist »

No. He had a French Flag for the most part from what I can recall.
Image
User avatar
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine

Re: betiko

Post by DoomYoshi »

his gf lives in spain
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: betiko

Post by iAmCaffeine »

He recently moved to Spain I believe. I could well be wrong though, nursing a hangover.
Image
User avatar
Extreme Ways
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am

Re: betiko

Post by Extreme Ways »

So we can conclude he moved to Spain to live with his gf. They broke up shortly after and she kicked him out of the house, but her pc still had his CC-password on it so she deadbeated a lot of games.

Foolproof.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
Posts: 28239
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re: betiko

Post by Dukasaur »

Extreme Ways wrote:So we can conclude he moved to Spain to live with his gf. They broke up shortly after and she kicked him out of the house, but her pc still had his CC-password on it so she deadbeated a lot of games.

Foolproof.
Lol, that reminds me of the most tragic story I've ever heard.

Many years ago, on an online game I used to play called War of Conquest -- 2004 or 2005 I think -- I had a partner who used to be in most of my empires. He was from Lisbon. He lived with his disabled father and two brothers, and he was the oldest son so he was expected to take care of everyone. But he had a girl that he was planning to marry, and they had already managed to put a down-payment on a house, and they were planning to move into their house together shortly.

Meanwhile, he had bought tickets on a bus excursion to Barcelona to see his favourite soccer team play. I'm not sure if Barcelona was his favourite team, or if his team was expected to go beat Barcelona or what. In any case, he was on a bus excursion to go there, and all his buddies were coming, and it was a really big event.

Well, the day of the bus excursion came -- Friday if I remember it correctly -- and that morning his father had a heart attack. It wasn't fatal and the father was expected to pull through, but of course Pedro was a good son and he stayed at the hospital the whole time and missed the bus to Barcelona. Later that night, with the father sleeping comfortably and everything okay, he decided to go to his girlfriend's house, and he caught her screwing someone else. Of course she expected him to be in Barcelona and thought it was a good time to cut some notches or whatever. So in one day his father had a heart attack, he missed his bus and a big non-refundable tour he'd spent months looking forward to, and he lost his girlfriend and presumably the deposit they'd put down on the house.

Okay, it's not King Lear or Candide, but it's one of the most tragic stories I know.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
donche64
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 11:30 am

Re: betiko

Post by donche64 »

iAmCaffeine wrote:He recently moved to Spain I believe. I could well be wrong though, nursing a hangover.
Yeah he's still in Spain, living with his gf. I'll text him to see if everything special justifies the deadbeating (or if he's been hacked). Last time we called each other, he was about to be eliminated from the Conquer Cup and would take a long break after it.
Image


You have been awarded the medal "Clan Achievement"

For being named MVP of the Premier Division of [CL7] Clan League VII

...thus being better than Mishalex!
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: betiko

Post by iAmCaffeine »

donche64 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:He recently moved to Spain I believe. I could well be wrong though, nursing a hangover.
Yeah he's still in Spain, living with his gf. I'll text him to see if everything special justifies the deadbeating (or if he's been hacked). Last time we called each other, he was about to be eliminated from the Conquer Cup and would take a long break after it.
Yes, I understand he was planning on taking a break from CC for a while relatively soon, but this is not what I'd expect.
Image
User avatar
fairman
Posts: 679
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:22 am
Gender: Male

Re: betiko

Post by fairman »

well if he tried to give points intentionnaly, he could at least gave them to clanmates!
That's a shame
Image

Nous étions là bien avant les targaryens !!
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: betiko

Post by iAmCaffeine »

fairman wrote:well if he tried to give points intentionnaly, he could at least gave them to clanmates!
That's a shame
Remind me to check how many games you join next time someone point dumps, it'll make the report easier.
Image
User avatar
fairman
Posts: 679
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:22 am
Gender: Male

Re: betiko

Post by fairman »

iAmCaffeine wrote:
fairman wrote:well if he tried to give points intentionnaly, he could at least gave them to clanmates!
That's a shame
Remind me to check how many games you join next time someone point dumps, it'll make the report easier.
Let's make it other way, remind me to join games if someone is dropping points, it will make it easier for both of us :D
Image

Nous étions là bien avant les targaryens !!
BoganGod
Posts: 5873
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Heaven's Gate Retirement Home

Re: betiko

Post by BoganGod »

Was he one of the shooters? Could I not be the only muslim in this village?
Image
User avatar
Donelladan
Posts: 3692
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 am

Re: betiko

Post by Donelladan »

Might be a bit early for this joke, especially considering he has been living in Paris for a long time and he could know some victims.
Image
ronsizzle
Posts: 2553
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:30 pm
Gender: Male

Re: betiko

Post by ronsizzle »

Dukasaur wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:So we can conclude he moved to Spain to live with his gf. They broke up shortly after and she kicked him out of the house, but her pc still had his CC-password on it so she deadbeated a lot of games.

Foolproof.
Lol, that reminds me of the most tragic story I've ever heard.

Many years ago, on an online game I used to play called War of Conquest -- 2004 or 2005 I think -- I had a partner who used to be in most of my empires. He was from Lisbon. He lived with his disabled father and two brothers, and he was the oldest son so he was expected to take care of everyone. But he had a girl that he was planning to marry, and they had already managed to put a down-payment on a house, and they were planning to move into their house together shortly.

Meanwhile, he had bought tickets on a bus excursion to Barcelona to see his favourite soccer team play. I'm not sure if Barcelona was his favourite team, or if his team was expected to go beat Barcelona or what. In any case, he was on a bus excursion to go there, and all his buddies were coming, and it was a really big event.

Well, the day of the bus excursion came -- Friday if I remember it correctly -- and that morning his father had a heart attack. It wasn't fatal and the father was expected to pull through, but of course Pedro was a good son and he stayed at the hospital the whole time and missed the bus to Barcelona. Later that night, with the father sleeping comfortably and everything okay, he decided to go to his girlfriend's house, and he caught her screwing someone else. Of course she expected him to be in Barcelona and thought it was a good time to cut some notches or whatever. So in one day his father had a heart attack, he missed his bus and a big non-refundable tour he'd spent months looking forward to, and he lost his girlfriend and presumably the deposit they'd put down on the house.

Okay, it's not King Lear or Candide, but it's one of the most tragic stories I know.
try to keep these stories to one paragraph with 4 or fewer sentences please...
User avatar
Falkomagno
Posts: 731
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:49 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Re: betiko

Post by Falkomagno »

BoganGod wrote:Was he one of the shooters? Could I not be the only muslim in this village?
Typical jeoffrey
mrswdk
Posts: 14898
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 am
Location: Red Swastika School

Re: betiko

Post by mrswdk »

Jeoffrey was in Batman Begins.
User avatar
Phatscotty
Posts: 3714
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: betiko

Post by Phatscotty »

mrswdk wrote:Jeoffrey was in Batman Begins.
Post Reply

Return to “Conquer Club Discussion”