Has this ever happened to you?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Has this ever happened to you?

Post by saxitoxin »

As a child growing up in Bedfordshire, did this ever happen to you?

Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
User avatar
2dimes
Posts: 13141
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.

Re: Has this ever happened to you?

Post by 2dimes »

I don't think so. But maybe I forgot?
User avatar
bigtoughralf
Posts: 2072
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: Has this ever happened to you?

Post by bigtoughralf »

I'm getting deja vu
Palestinians murdered by Israel during its ongoing illegal invasion of Gaza: 52,535*

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases ... t-genocide

*https://www.bmj.com/content/388/bmj.r73
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Has this ever happened to you?

Post by saxitoxin »

bigtoughralf wrote:I'm getting deja vu
figures
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”