Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
User avatar
jonesthecurl
Posts: 4625
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Gender: Male
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Contact:

Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by jonesthecurl »

When I read the headline above, I thought, "is it too late to switch careers and become a bus driver?"
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
User avatar
jimboston
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by jimboston »

They’ll settle out of court and will get by with admitting little-to-no fault.
User avatar
bigtoughralf
Posts: 2072
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by bigtoughralf »

Yeah, just say you thought he was a carjacker and they can't prosecute you.
Palestinians murdered by Israel during its ongoing illegal invasion of Gaza: 52,535*

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases ... t-genocide

*https://www.bmj.com/content/388/bmj.r73
User avatar
Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
Posts: 28239
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by Dukasaur »

jimboston wrote:They’ll settle out of court and will get by with admitting little-to-no fault.
Expert that I heard interviewed today thought that the costs will be inversely proportional to the volume of the apology.

If they go full-bore with a very loud apology, they may get away with a small settlement. If they insist on not admitting fault, the monetary amount will have to be very, very large.

Not sure which they'll choose, but I know what I would do.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
User avatar
KoolBak
Posts: 7414
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by KoolBak »

jonesthecurl wrote:When I read the headline above, I thought, "is it too late to switch careers and become a bus driver?"
And I thought "When will Jonezy go TF back home since he hates America so damn badly?".

SMH
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
User avatar
jimboston
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by jimboston »

Dukasaur wrote:
jimboston wrote:They’ll settle out of court and will get by with admitting little-to-no fault.
Expert that I heard interviewed today thought that the costs will be inversely proportional to the volume of the apology.

If they go full-bore with a very loud apology, they may get away with a small settlement. If they insist on not admitting fault, the monetary amount will have to be very, very large.

Not sure which they'll choose, but I know what I would do.
I heard similar Podcast / NPR?

Murdock doesn’t like to apologize. There will be some big money… but not $1.6billion.

I suspect their apology will involve admitting they were wrong… but claiming they were “just reporting what Trump was saying.”
User avatar
jonesthecurl
Posts: 4625
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Gender: Male
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Contact:

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by jonesthecurl »

KoolBak wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:When I read the headline above, I thought, "is it too late to switch careers and become a bus driver?"
And I thought "When will Jonezy go TF back home since he hates America so damn badly?".

SMH
Plenty of Americans are not fond of Trump. I'm American too now.
What does the Sydney Morning herald have to do with it?
https://www.smh.com.au/
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
User avatar
mookiemcgee
Posts: 5788
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Northern CA

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by mookiemcgee »

jimboston wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
jimboston wrote:They’ll settle out of court and will get by with admitting little-to-no fault.
Expert that I heard interviewed today thought that the costs will be inversely proportional to the volume of the apology.

If they go full-bore with a very loud apology, they may get away with a small settlement. If they insist on not admitting fault, the monetary amount will have to be very, very large.

Not sure which they'll choose, but I know what I would do.
I heard similar Podcast / NPR?

Murdock doesn’t like to apologize. There will be some big money… but not $1.6billion.

I suspect their apology will involve admitting they were wrong… but claiming they were “just reporting what Trump was saying.”


$787.5 million
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
User avatar
Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
Posts: 28239
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by Dukasaur »

KoolBak wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:When I read the headline above, I thought, "is it too late to switch careers and become a bus driver?"
And I thought "When will Jonezy go TF back home since he hates America so damn badly?".

SMH
How does hating Trump equate with hating America?

I like America. I was horrified when it fell under the spell of that con artist, but I haven't lost faith in it.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
User avatar
jusplay4fun
Posts: 8476
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Virginia

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by jusplay4fun »

mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
jimboston wrote:They’ll settle out of court and will get by with admitting little-to-no fault.
Expert that I heard interviewed today thought that the costs will be inversely proportional to the volume of the apology.

If they go full-bore with a very loud apology, they may get away with a small settlement. If they insist on not admitting fault, the monetary amount will have to be very, very large.

Not sure which they'll choose, but I know what I would do.
I heard similar Podcast / NPR?

Murdock doesn’t like to apologize. There will be some big money… but not $1.6billion.

I suspect their apology will involve admitting they were wrong… but claiming they were “just reporting what Trump was saying.”


$787.5 million
Most pundits said that Fox did not want Murdoch and the "stars" of Fox giving testimony in Court.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
KoolBak
Posts: 7414
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by KoolBak »

DoD....I voted for trump (not saying I would again...) and I hate Biden but I still love my country...your point is solid.

However, historically, he's constantly making direct and indirect negative comments about the USA. Smugly, IMHO.

He's here, dragged along like a pathetic pet, solely due to his wife's job (that we've heard about ad nauseam). Obviously the USA has benefitted him.

Irritates me.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
User avatar
bigtoughralf
Posts: 2072
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by bigtoughralf »

KB keeping it real as always. Only woke BLM cucks thing there's anything wrong with aggressively telling an immigrant to 'go home'.
Palestinians murdered by Israel during its ongoing illegal invasion of Gaza: 52,535*

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases ... t-genocide

*https://www.bmj.com/content/388/bmj.r73
User avatar
jusplay4fun
Posts: 8476
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Virginia

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by jusplay4fun »

KoolBak wrote:DoD....I voted for trump (not saying I would again...) and I hate Biden but I still love my country...your point is solid.

However, historically, he's constantly making direct and indirect negative comments about the USA. Smugly, IMHO.

He's here, dragged along like a pathetic pet, solely due to his wife's job (that we've heard about ad nauseam). Obviously the USA has benefitted him.

Irritates me.
I would not say that the ONLY reason Biden is President (POTUS) is due to his wife and her job. Totally superficial. Ask Jim Clyburn.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
jonesthecurl
Posts: 4625
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Gender: Male
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Contact:

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by jonesthecurl »

If being smug and complaining were a reason to deport someone, Trump woulda been outta here long ago.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
User avatar
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine

Re: Fox News Throws Trump Under the Bus

Post by DoomYoshi »

Dukasaur wrote:
KoolBak wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:When I read the headline above, I thought, "is it too late to switch careers and become a bus driver?"
And I thought "When will Jonezy go TF back home since he hates America so damn badly?".

SMH
How does hating Trump equate with hating America?

I like America. I was horrified when it fell under the spell of that con artist, but I haven't lost faith in it.
Trump is a true blue Democrat, card-carrying member, best friends with the Clintons and the big tech democrats (except Bezos for some reason). His entire playbook was right out of Ol' Hickory's run for president.
Yet he won as a Republican, thereby unifying the entire country. To hate Trump is to hate America.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”