Moderator: Community Team
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
When possible I like to shower at Planet Fitness. I don't actually work out, just enjoy the communal bathing experience. Reminds me of junior high, except everyone has more pubes.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Merely rolling out of bed is an exercise for him, you kidding? He should be showering daily, twice a day minimum.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Sounds pretty gay.saxitoxin wrote:When possible I like to shower at Planet Fitness. I don't actually work out, just enjoy the communal bathing experience. Reminds me of junior high, except everyone has more pubes.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Merely rolling out of bed is an exercise for him, you kidding? He should be showering daily, twice a day minimum.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Calling a member “gay” seems like it’s not cool.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Sounds pretty gay.saxitoxin wrote:When possible I like to shower at Planet Fitness. I don't actually work out, just enjoy the communal bathing experience. Reminds me of junior high, except everyone has more pubes.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Merely rolling out of bed is an exercise for him, you kidding? He should be showering daily, twice a day minimum.
Is this why you've been insisting I joined the Navy instead?
OK BOOMER CUCKOLDjimboston wrote:Calling a member “gay” seems like it’s not cool.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Sounds pretty gay.saxitoxin wrote:When possible I like to shower at Planet Fitness. I don't actually work out, just enjoy the communal bathing experience. Reminds me of junior high, except everyone has more pubes.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Merely rolling out of bed is an exercise for him, you kidding? He should be showering daily, twice a day minimum.
Is this why you've been insisting I joined the Navy instead?
Also… since when is being “gay” an insult?
I thought we got over that in the 1990’s?
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
If Black Americans can use the N word, why can't DDS call people gay?jimboston wrote:Calling a member “gay” seems like it’s not cool.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Sounds pretty gay.saxitoxin wrote:When possible I like to shower at Planet Fitness. I don't actually work out, just enjoy the communal bathing experience. Reminds me of junior high, except everyone has more pubes.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Merely rolling out of bed is an exercise for him, you kidding? He should be showering daily, twice a day minimum.
Is this why you've been insisting I joined the Navy instead?
Also… since when is being “gay” an insult?
I thought we got over that in the 1990’s?
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.


So does that mean jim is a ....saxitoxin wrote:
If Black Americans can use the N word, why can't DDS call people gay?
Who is the “Greatest Man Who Ever Lived”?
Postby jimboston on Fri May 05, 2023 9:14 am
Recently our local retard posted a thread claiming that Napoleon was “the Greatest Man who Ever Lived”. Based on his history we all presume that he named Napoleon because he caused so many deaths due to the wars he caused or started and his general policies and leadership principles.
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Have you tried asking your wife's boyfriend? (works for Jim)DirtyDishSoap wrote:I kneed monneee 4 mi edgumacaton
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
Can you give me some money?mookiemcgee wrote:Have you tried asking your wife's boyfriend? (works for Jim)DirtyDishSoap wrote:I kneed monneee 4 mi edgumacaton
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Can you give me some money?mookiemcgee wrote:Have you tried asking your wife's boyfriend? (works for Jim)DirtyDishSoap wrote:I kneed monneee 4 mi edgumacaton

WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
mookiemcgee wrote:I showered again today

Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Of course you'd dream that you sick f*cksaxitoxin wrote:Ralph is waiting for DDS to get him scrubbed up real good.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.