Moderator: Community Team
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
up to you but I'm planning to genocide everyone with the wrong answerjimboston wrote:What if my eyes are one color, but I identify as a person with differently colored eyes?
Which selection should I make… the factual biologically selection, or the one I choose as my identity?
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Wrong in what way?saxitoxin wrote:up to you but I'm planning to genocide everyone with the wrong answerjimboston wrote:What if my eyes are one color, but I identify as a person with differently colored eyes?
Which selection should I make… the factual biologically selection, or the one I choose as my identity?
Thought you and the gender bender were sharing nudes with eachother?saxitoxin wrote:Title of thread to be changed to:
What color are Ralf's balls after DDS messages him?
Options will stay the same.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
What's with these fantasies of yours? First the navy and now this stick obsession with me and Ralph.saxitoxin wrote:When you two inevitably hate f*ck, whose gonna be the top?
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
DDS + BTR violently flirt with each other ...DirtyDishSoap wrote:What's with these fantasies of yours? First the navy and now this stick obsession with me and Ralph.saxitoxin wrote:When you two inevitably hate f*ck, whose gonna be the top?
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. A team at the University of Copenhagen have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye colour of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 170343.htm
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880