Conquer Club

IB Vs BSS - IB concede the war

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

IB Vs BSS - IB concede the war

Postby lozzini on Tue May 26, 2009 3:26 pm

IB have conceeded the war due to insufficient support from it's players. Well done to BSS for winning there homw games 25-15, and soon IB will be back to a new fighting forcxe after some reshuffling.

Hi all,

following LFAW's challenge to the BSS, this clan war is now ready to get rolling. Lets settle this fued once and for all over the board (internet). It will be an 80 game challenge, with 40 home games each. These games will 15 doubles, 15 trebles and 10 quardroples games. Here are the rules for the home settings:

1. no freestyle
2. no beta maps
3. no speed

BSS have also said that no one that LFAW recruited for just this war will be able to play, so this is just between IB and BSS. This is to keep honour and fairness, whilst keeping the to the CLA rules. All games must be joined 10 days after being sent from one clan co-ordinator to the other. If the games are not joined, the team not filling there games will forfit.

Littlebrother2k7 and I will be running this from either side, and hope to get this war up and running quickly and effieciently

And last of all, good luck to both sides.

Lozz

BSS Home Games:
Dubs

show: games

Trips

Quads

Last edited by lozzini on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:58 am, edited 39 times in total.
Top Rank: Captain
Top Score: 1835
Top Pos: 1707
Nothing ventured... nothing gained
Sergeant 1st Class lozzini

Re: Imperial Britain Vs Black Sheep Squadron

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:32 pm

remember both side we are all mature people here lets act like it. no reason for flaming, biting, or stupid B.S. in between. we are all here to honor our clans lets keep it that way.

i wish gl to IB in this war and may this settle the bad blood. in the famous words of Mills Lane LETS GET IT ON!
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby LFAW on Wed May 27, 2009 2:45 am

Thanks Loz, can I just ask what order the games will be done in?

I.e. Doubles for both sides then Triples then Quads or do it in rounds? I.e. 5 Doubles, 5 Triples and 3 Quads per round

Or are we doing it in one sides home games first then the opponents?

I don't think 80 games added to the playing lists in one go will be appreciated :P 40 however would be fine.

Cheers and thankyou to Lozzini and LB for running this.

P.s. Please wait till I get back! Its not fair having Owen play all my turns for me :/ lol

Regards,
LFAW
Lieutenant LFAW

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Wed May 27, 2009 8:02 pm

LFAW wrote:Thanks Loz, can I just ask what order the games will be done in?

I.e. Doubles for both sides then Triples then Quads or do it in rounds? I.e. 5 Doubles, 5 Triples and 3 Quads per round

Or are we doing it in one sides home games first then the opponents?

I don't think 80 games added to the playing lists in one go will be appreciated :P 40 however would be fine.

Cheers and thankyou to Lozzini and LB for running this.

P.s. Please wait till I get back! Its not fair having Owen play all my turns for me :/ lol

Regards,
LFAW

i am looking at like 2 weeks ( it may be sooner). that way you guys can finish what you got to in your clan.

we can start with which ever side gets all 40 teams ready then we will play the others. both side need to get there teams ready. i dont want us to finish ours games then have to wait for you cuz you were no prepared. So both sides need to be ready.
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:00 am

we will have our games to you in a couple days. gl and may the best clan win
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby LFAW on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:30 am

May I present to you, the new 32 members of IB that are ready to kick your ass!

That's only half the number of your clan :P

Ahem... story time!

"I say Old Chap, the water is so calm this morning" Lozzini took another sip of his tea and put his head back, fully enjoying the softness of the leather seat in which he sat.
"It sure is my good friend, it sure is." LFAW started to say something else when a shout came up from the crows nest above.

"LAND AHOY!" LFAW had to get out of his telescope to see what Fountain94 was going on about but sure enough he could see it, The Land of the Black Sheep.

The British Armada stood at 150 Ships strong, with the capital ships of each subfleet being named after each of the great Commanders, there were 5 Admirals within the Armada and he called them to meeting 15 minutes ago. Admiral Lozzini was of course first to arrive with his war plans and he could see the rowing boats of Admiral Owenator, Admiral Neanderpaul14 and Admiral Dustine all making their way towards the Flag Ship 'The Lucky Fucking Ass Wipe'. LFAW thought to himself... now just got to wait for the woman.

Admiral Dcswift was the highest ranked woman in the entire navys history and due to the devices of LFAW she jumped a few bridges to get there... he had no doubt however that she would have made it on her own, just not as quickly. She would be here soon enough.

After 30 minutes, Neanderpaul14 was smoking his pipe in the Command HQ, Dustine was tapping his boot, Owenator was humming the catchy new tune from a play back at home while Lozzini was asleep on the leather seat. LFAW impatient as ever was about to order Fountain94 to drag Dcswift over here when she emerged from the doorway, graceful, blonde and elegant she sat and by the way Dustine fidgeted he could tell that he found her attractive. "Hello boys, hope I didn't miss much" Dcswift took off her pair of gloves and put her coat on the coat rack. "Sit Down Swift". Her smile jumped from her face to be replaced by a scowl and she sat down next to Owenator.

LFAW rubbed his hands together and slapped Lozzini so he woke up
"Lozzini, how many Black Sheep Legions are there to contend with?"
"I believe there are over 80 Legions, Sir"
Neanderpaul looked shocked by the figure, "80... sir thats 80,000 Trained Troops! We don't have that even on the homeland!"
Then the arguments started, Neanderpaul unwilling to commit to any strategy that involves that many troops, Dcswift wanting to get in there and show them whatfor. The only person not speaking was Owenator who was deep in thought. LFAW let out a huge whistle and the arguments stopped. "Owen, please tell me you have an idea?"
Owen stood up, "As a matter of fact sir I do, we will hit them straight and true at their home lands with just over 20,000 men, this spearhead will however be a diversion for our remaining, men, our strongest fighters being sent through the Northern Plains, my friends we will fight them on the Plains of Feudal, none can beat us on it!"

Everyone was nodding in agreement. "That settles it then, back to your ships Gentleman and my Lady, I will see you on the battlefield" After a salute from LFAW they all left and LFAW went back to his tea.

Lieutenant LFAW

Postby lozzini on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:13 am

LFAW wrote:May I present to you, the new 32 members of IB that are ready to kick your ass!

That's only half the number of your clan :P

Ahem... story time!

"I say Old Chap, the water is so calm this morning" Lozzini took another sip of his tea and put his head back, fully enjoying the softness of the leather seat in which he sat.
"It sure is my good friend, it sure is." LFAW started to say something else when a shout came up from the crows nest above.

"LAND AHOY!" LFAW had to get out of his telescope to see what Fountain94 was going on about but sure enough he could see it, The Land of the Black Sheep.

The British Armada stood at 150 Ships strong, with the capital ships of each subfleet being named after each of the great Commanders, there were 5 Admirals within the Armada and he called them to meeting 15 minutes ago. Admiral Lozzini was of course first to arrive with his war plans and he could see the rowing boats of Admiral Owenator, Admiral Neanderpaul14 and Admiral Dustine all making their way towards the Flag Ship 'The Lucky Fucking Ass Wipe'. LFAW thought to himself... now just got to wait for the woman.

Admiral Dcswift was the highest ranked woman in the entire navys history and due to the devices of LFAW she jumped a few bridges to get there... he had no doubt however that she would have made it on her own, just not as quickly. She would be here soon enough.

After 30 minutes, Neanderpaul14 was smoking his pipe in the Command HQ, Dustine was tapping his boot, Owenator was humming the catchy new tune from a play back at home while Lozzini was asleep on the leather seat. LFAW impatient as ever was about to order Fountain94 to drag Dcswift over here when she emerged from the doorway, graceful, blonde and elegant she sat and by the way Dustine fidgeted he could tell that he found her attractive. "Hello boys, hope I didn't miss much" Dcswift took off her pair of gloves and put her coat on the coat rack. "Sit Down Swift". Her smile jumped from her face to be replaced by a scowl and she sat down next to Owenator.

LFAW rubbed his hands together and slapped Lozzini so he woke up
"Lozzini, how many Black Sheep Legions are there to contend with?"
"I believe there are over 80 Legions, Sir"
Neanderpaul looked shocked by the figure, "80... sir thats 80,000 Trained Troops! We don't have that even on the homeland!"
Then the arguments started, Neanderpaul unwilling to commit to any strategy that involves that many troops, Dcswift wanting to get in there and show them whatfor. The only person not speaking was Owenator who was deep in thought. LFAW let out a huge whistle and the arguments stopped. "Owen, please tell me you have an idea?"
Owen stood up, "As a matter of fact sir I do, we will hit them straight and true at their home lands with just over 20,000 men, this spearhead will however be a diversion for our remaining, men, our strongest fighters being sent through the Northern Plains, my friends we will fight them on the Plains of Feudal, none can beat us on it!"

Everyone was nodding in agreement. "That settles it then, back to your ships Gentleman and my Lady, I will see you on the battlefield" After a salute from LFAW they all left and LFAW went back to his tea.

woo i like leather ;) :twisted:

but don't go telling everyone now :-$ O:) 8-[

Postby Moneymatt on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:56 am

good luck guys
Major Moneymatt

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:53 pm

lol our games are sent. lozzi has them get your people in them and get your ready. i like your fairy tale story with your tea and crumpets but it is time. no more talk lets play
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby lozzini on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:08 am

littlebrother2k7 wrote:lol our games are sent. lozzi has them get your people in them and get your ready. i like your fairy tale story with your tea and crumpets but it is time. no more talk lets play

Games are posted, now lets fight :twisted: :twisted:

Postby Masli on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:40 am

GL to both clans :D :D
Colonel Masli

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:46 pm

lozzini wrote:Hi all,

following LFAW's challenge to the BSS, this clan war is now ready to get rolling. Lets settle this fued once and for all over the board (internet). It will be an 80 game challenge, with 40 home games each. These games will 15 doubles, 15 trebles and 10 quardroples games. Here are the rules for the home settings:

1. no freestyle
2. no beta maps
3. no speed

BSS have also said that no one that LFAW recruited for just this war will be able to play, so this is just between IB and BSS. This is to keep honour and fairness, whilst keeping the to the CLA rules. All games must be joined 10 days after being sent from one clan co-ordinator to the other. If the games are not joined, the team not filling there games will forfit.

Littlebrother2k7 and I will be running this from either side, and hope to get this war up and running quickly and effieciently

And last of all, good luck to both sides.

Lozz

BSS Home Games:
Dubs

Trips

Quads

damn i sent the game the 5th of june today is the 11th. 4 more days to fill them i think you outta hurry. instead of all that talking you have done.
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby lozzini on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 am

Updated all the games which have all started now... gl BSS in your games :) :)

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm

EVERY GAME FREDVIII IS IN IS A LOSE FOR IMPERIAL BRIT... HE IS NOT PART OF YOUR CLAN..
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:26 pm

CHEATING BY IMPERIAL BRIT: 5010236 AND 5009416 ARE BOTH GAMES IMERPIAL BROUGHT IN OUTSIDE HELP. FREDVIII IS NOT STATED TO BE IN IMPERIAL. ALL THAT CRAP YOU GUYS TALK AND YOU NEED TO GO FIND HELP. SO YOU GOT 2 CHOICES YOU COUNT THE 2 GAMES HE IS IN AS OUR WINS OR I WILL ASK JP AND NATEWOLF TO COUNT THIS AS A FORFIET CUZ OF CHEATING.
Last edited by littlebrother2k7 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby lozzini on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:35 pm

littlebrother2k7 wrote:CHEATING BY IMPERIAL BRIT: 5010236 AND 5009416 ARE BOTH GAMES IMERPIAL BROUGHT IN OUTSIDE HELP. FREDVIII IS NOT STATED TO BE IN IMPERIAL. ALL THAT CRAP YOU GUYS TALK AND YOU NEED TO GO FIND HELP. I WILL BE ASKING NATEWOLF AND JP TO COUNT THIS AS A FORFIET.

DO YOU WANT ME TOO TYPE IN CAPS IS IT EASIER FOR YOU?

as i have said numerous times <mod edit>fred</mod edit> is forum banned so cannot be added to the usergroup... he is still in it and has been for a while... dont see why this should matter he isnt outside help

lets see what nate/jp make of this but tbh its outragous if oyu get away with these accusations as he is in the clan
Last edited by The Fuzzy Pengui on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed fred's first name

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:41 pm

lozzini wrote:
littlebrother2k7 wrote:CHEATING BY IMPERIAL BRIT: 5010236 AND 5009416 ARE BOTH GAMES IMERPIAL BROUGHT IN OUTSIDE HELP. FREDVIII IS NOT STATED TO BE IN IMPERIAL. ALL THAT CRAP YOU GUYS TALK AND YOU NEED TO GO FIND HELP. I WILL BE ASKING NATEWOLF AND JP TO COUNT THIS AS A FORFIET.

DO YOU WANT ME TOO TYPE IN CAPS IS IT EASIER FOR YOU?

as i have said numerous times <mod edit>fred</mod edit> is forum banned so cannot be added to the usergroup... he is still in it and has been for a while... dont see why this should matter he isnt outside help

lets see what nate/jp make of this but tbh its outragous if oyu get away with these accusations as he is in the clan

does it say imperial brit next to him. answer is NO so you had to cheat either you count the games he is in as forfeits or i will ask this whole war be a forfeit. i thought imperial brit had more honor then this. sad
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby LFAW on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 pm

I KNOW WE ALL LIKE CAPSLOCK BUT DO WE REALLY NEED TO LEAVE IT ON? I haven't got involved but the ABUSE being sent by pm to Lozzini is outrageous.

A C&A thread for this abuse will be made just for that reason against Littlebrother2k7. Infact why not include all the racism charges against my dear friend Mr Owenator and the abuse given to me from Hiddendragon, fancy being banned BSS Leaders? I have saved the pms just for this occasion. Your call.
Jpcloet knows how abusive Hiddendragon can be, looks like Littlebrother is the same. You are both bullies, liars and incredibly cowardly taking it out on a Temporary Clan War Director just so we can have this little war. I can tell you now Littlebrother2k7, we will not forfeit because you tell us too, we will NOT lose games automatically just because Littlebrother2k7 says so because guess what big boy YOU ARE AN IDIOT, have you even been put through school? Though I must admit being proud of your son for making a good CC suggestion was probably the funniest thing I have ever read. Ofc it did take me weeks of solving your mispelt riddle of a post to find the correct meaning.
Take your fight to the forums and type by whacking your head repeatedly on the keyboard (you may aswell sit on your keyboard and wiggle your ass around a bit... would probably make more sense...)

Furthermore Anton/FredVIII as a Forum Banned member of this community still has a right to be in a clan, he just doesn't have the right to be in a usergroup. Which is the admins decision, not being able to access a forum does not mean they do not have the right to be in a Clan. Same went for t-o-m who is still an Imperial Britain member.

Unlike your last statement about Imperial Britain having honour... LMAO if abuse via pm is honourable then i've seriously been making a huge mistake my whole life.

In kindest regards,
LFAW

P.S. Please spell check before posting.
Lieutenant LFAW

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:10 pm

LFAW wrote:I KNOW WE ALL LIKE CAPSLOCK BUT DO WE REALLY NEED TO LEAVE IT ON? I haven't got involved but the ABUSE being sent by pm to Lozzini is outrageous.

A C&A thread for this abuse will be made just for that reason against Littlebrother2k7. Infact why not include all the racism charges against my dear friend Mr Owenator and the abuse given to me from Hiddendragon, fancy being banned BSS Leaders? I have saved the pms just for this occasion. Your call.
Jpcloet knows how abusive Hiddendragon can be, looks like Littlebrother is the same. You are both bullies, liars and incredibly cowardly taking it out on a Temporary Clan War Director just so we can have this little war. I can tell you now Littlebrother2k7, we will not forfeit because you tell us too, we will NOT lose games automatically just because Littlebrother2k7 says so because guess what big boy YOU ARE AN IDIOT, have you even been put through school? Though I must admit being proud of your son for making a good CC suggestion was probably the funniest thing I have ever read. Ofc it did take me weeks of solving your mispelt riddle of a post to find the correct meaning.
Take your fight to the forums and type by whacking your head repeatedly on the keyboard (you may aswell sit on your keyboard and wiggle your ass around a bit... would probably make more sense...)

Furthermore Anton/FredVIII as a Forum Banned member of this community still has a right to be in a clan, he just doesn't have the right to be in a usergroup. Which is the admins decision, not being able to access a forum does not mean they do not have the right to be in a Clan. Same went for t-o-m who is still an Imperial Britain member.

Unlike your last statement about Imperial Britain having honour... LMAO if abuse via pm is honourable then i've seriously been making a huge mistake my whole life.

In kindest regards,
LFAW

P.S. Please spell check before posting.

i dont see him on your roster do i. so that means you had to go find help again right. rules man rules
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby jpcloet on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Ok, so based on my full inbox over this, here is what I know.

IB agreed not to use any hired guns. There are 2 games with FredVIII in them. That's all we know to be true.

Whether he joined the games based on previous knowledge of the password or was given info by either IB or BSS, I guess only he knows for sure. He could have even guessed at the password. Adding these players temporarily to the IB roster in the first place was a bad idea to begin with. And LB2K7, it's not cheating, please don't over-react. It is a violation on the surface of the agreed upon terms of war.

I recommend that BSS be great sportsman like I've known them to be and recreate the games. I also suggest that FredVII contact me about this to explain his side of the story by the end of this week or I will pursue an investigation.
Captain jpcloet

Postby jpcloet on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:14 pm

And I'm not sure why you couldn't do this via pm. Posting in the forums like this only makes us all look like we don't know what were are doing. Does no one use discretion anymore?

If both clans want/agree to an arbitration ruling from me so be it, but please attempt to work this out on your own privately.
Captain jpcloet

Postby littlebrother2k7 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:14 pm

jpcloet wrote:Ok, so based on my full inbox over this, here is what I know.

IB agreed not to use any hired guns. There are 2 games with FredVIII in them. That's all we know to be true.

Whether he joined the games based on previous knowledge of the password or was given info by either IB or BSS, I guess only he knows for sure. He could have even guessed at the password. Adding these players temporarily to the IB roster in the first place was a bad idea to begin with. And LB2K7, it's not cheating, please don't over-react. It is a violation on the surface of the agreed upon terms of war.

I recommend that BSS be great sportsman like I've known them to be and recreate the games. I also suggest that FredVII contact me about this to explain his side of the story by the end of this week or I will pursue an investigation.

i will send you the note from lozzini stating that he is in cuz of them. i also think that this is bull that IB needs help to fight a war. as for remaking the games i will give this some thought and see no reason we cant settle it by making new games.
Last edited by littlebrother2k7 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click image to enlarge.
Private littlebrother2k7

Postby LFAW on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Read the CLA Jpc.

We will not play in other games as he was in the Clan before and has been for over a month and a half. Before the BSS talks even began.

I suggest you edit your posts Jpc, because you are wrong.

Ask the admins.
Lieutenant LFAW

Postby jpcloet on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:09 pm

I am partially wrong, the agreement was no Kotaro and no Tdans.

As far as I can tell, I cannot prove that anyone here broke any rules. It does appear that FredVIII belongs with IB, however, this seems to be a special situation.

Again I recommend that the 2 games are replayed without FredVIII. Hopefully both sides can live with that.
Captain jpcloet

Postby LFAW on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Thankyou for admitting your mistake mate.
This will need administrator clarification on as King Achilles has said differently in the past (via eticket).

I will replay the 2 games with Littlebrothers apology for insulting our clan further when we did nothing wrong.
Lieutenant LFAW

Next

Return to Complete Challenges