Conquer Club

Game of Thrones Mafia 9/24 Night 6: End Game Vote 4 MVP

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 13/24 Day 5: Valar Morghulis

Postby boonetown on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:24 pm

i want to say, PCM should NOT be lynched, PCM should be shot so we can lynch correctly if flipped town/cop. i think lynching the un cc'd cop claim is absolutely ridiculous.

@robik instead of calling people bad for having LOGIC how about you try to explain how he's still alive. you need you understand that based on the mod clarification you have to understand why he would at least look at you as being a potential scum. the fact that you're so flabberghasted by the fact that he would even consider it, it's not cool with me. robik i know is logical and thinks things through, he's also paranoid and understand when other people are paranoid as well. the fact that you arent appreciating the way he's looking at your claim and finding the holes with in it, does make you a little more scummy.

also, stop threatening to shoot people. being someone that is not confirmed town or even the most towny of those that are unconfirmed, you have no merit and shouldnt be flailing about your gun, if you have one.

if you guys are lynching the cop right now, ima be pissed.

FP'd
Private 1st Class boonetown

Postby boonetown on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:26 pm

legion i think you should think about tracking bunnies.

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:29 pm

legionnare wrote:@Robik so you get caught out and you're response is immediate aggression?
And who said I would be tracking you?

I didn't get caught out. Are you on crack. I'm definitely the fucking vig. I'm not fucking lying. I'm also definitely on the Iron Throne, so you can suck it. Yes, I'm aggressive because people are voting you instead of me when I've been hinting that I'm on the throne since the day started. Anyone who thinks that your "ability" is more useful than mine is absolutely asinine and sucks at this game. I can make an indefinite loop of me and the medic staying alive, which will mean that unless we mislynch through mylo, we win!
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Boone, maybe it's cause you're not in Braavos QT, and maybe it's cause I am on the Iron Throne, but it's so painfully obvious that I've been softing it and they are voting legion, whose check DOESN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING, even if it's real.

1) the person who he checks can lie about it
2) he can lie about it
3) even if both tell the truth, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

The only way Legion track can be useful is if he tracks someone to a night kill that neither I, nor potentially neb, took part in.
I need the extra insurance as the man on the throne and as the .5vig so that I can stay alive as long as I possibly can.
I haven't lied about anything and anyone considering the notion that i'm lying is foolish and should quit playing mafia for good
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:39 pm

The silence is deafening. I know this is a slow game, but I claimed in the Braavos QT 40 minutes ago and no one has said shit. Mafia probably chatting away in their QT trying to figure out how to approach my claim.
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby boonetown on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:39 pm

IAmRobik wrote:Boone, maybe it's cause you're not in Braavos QT, and maybe it's cause I am on the Iron Throne, but it's so painfully obvious that I've been softing it and they are voting legion, whose check DOESN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING, even if it's real.

1) the person who he checks can lie about it
2) he can lie about it
3) even if both tell the truth, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

The only way Legion track can be useful is if he tracks someone to a night kill that neither I, nor potentially neb, took part in.
I need the extra insurance as the man on the throne and as the .5vig so that I can stay alive as long as I possibly can.
I haven't lied about anything and anyone considering the notion that i'm lying is foolish and should quit playing mafia for good

stop calling people bad at this game, i'm sick of it.

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:43 pm

People need to stop doing stupid things like voting for legion for the .5 life over me and learn how to read the game. It's so nauseating.
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby jwiedlin on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:47 pm

The more I think about it, the more doubts I have that PCM is scum.

I am still not seeing a better target in Storm's End for the anti-town that remains unknown. I'm hesitant to pursue Neb if it would cause the death of bunnies.

What reason do we have to believe SCK is town?

I was surprised that kgb did not follow through with his power given that he is the lynch candidate, and could stand to prove his role right now. FOS on kgb.

I would still prefer to lynch someone from Storm's end; we have the best ratios there to catch mafia.

@Boone, I'm with you, and don't appreciate Robik flying off the handle every time someone questions his alignment or judgement
Captain jwiedlin

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Boone is being overly defensive of you people because she doesn't know y'all. Also, if she was in my position, she would be just as annoyed -- similarly to how annoyed she was that people wanted to lynch the f*ck out of her when she was medic in the TL forum game she played.

Boone knows exactly how abrasive I can be, so none of this is new to her and none of it should surprise her at all.

I have expressed this opinion many times, but when I'm town, I will do everything I can do win. If that forces me to call people dumb over and over again for them to see the light, then that's what I'll do.

Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 pm

jwiedlin wrote:The more I think about it, the more doubts I have that PCM is scum.

I am still not seeing a better target in Storm's End for the anti-town that remains unknown. I'm hesitant to pursue Neb if it would cause the death of bunnies.

What reason do we have to believe SCK is town?

I was surprised that kgb did not follow through with his power given that he is the lynch candidate, and could stand to prove his role right now. FOS on kgb.

I would still prefer to lynch someone from Storm's end; we have the best ratios there to catch mafia.

@Boone, I'm with you, and don't appreciate Robik flying off the handle every time someone questions his alignment or judgement

If you have doubts about me being scum, you should vote KGB. If he's scum, then he's scum. If he's not, I'll eat my hat but you know I'll be dead soon after. The fact that he won't shoot me is evidence of his guilt.

Playing the ratios could do more harm than good. What if you guess wrong twice? Testing my claim nets us more.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby kgb007 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 pm

@jweid, I think I'm dead either way so I'd rather not accelerate the game for scum on the off chance he's insane, people should be noting who pushed me to day kill PCM when this goes south

Fp by PCM, I'd rather not waste my ability you keep begging for the day kill which gives me pause as if you're insane and don't realize it or it's some kind of modified jester role, I don't understand why people are pushing for 2 kills
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:20 pm

kgb007 wrote:@jweid, I think I'm dead either way so I'd rather not accelerate the game for scum on the off chance he's insane, people should be noting who pushed me to day kill PCM when this goes south

Fp by PCM, I'd rather not waste my ability you keep begging for the day kill which gives me pause as if you're insane and don't realize it or it's some kind of modified jester role, I don't understand why people are pushing for 2 kills

Oh come off it. Nobody's countered me at this point, I am who I say I am. You know the fact is that you can't shoot me and I called your bluff.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby legionnare on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:38 pm

IAmRobik wrote:
legionnare wrote:@Robik so you get caught out and you're response is immediate aggression?

I didn't get caught out. Are you on crack. I'm definitely the fucking vig. I'm not fucking lying. I'm also definitely on the Iron Throne, so you can suck it. Yes, I'm aggressive because people are voting you instead of me when I've been hinting that I'm on the throne since the day started. Anyone who thinks that your "ability" is more useful than mine is absolutely asinine and sucks at this game. I can make an indefinite loop of me and the medic staying alive, which will mean that unless we mislynch through mylo, we win!

Yes you did get caught out, the only other possibility is I was protected and I don't see why they would waste their time protecting someone who had already said that they had spent all their abilities and was essentially just a VT now.
So let me get this straight you act aggressive and abrasive because the game isn't being played the way you want it played? Grow up and chill down.
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 pm

legionnare wrote:
IAmRobik wrote:

Yes you did get caught out, the only other possibility is I was protected and I don't see why they would waste their time protecting someone who had already said that they had spent all their abilities and was essentially just a VT now.
So let me get this straight you act aggressive and abrasive because the game isn't being played the way you want it played? Grow up and chill down.

1) I'm on the throne
2) You're claiming I lied. I KNOW I didn't lie. I KNOW I shot you in the face the night that I claimed I did. So maybe you got saved. Maybe you're just an idiot who doesn't know how to interpret what the mod said to you. Maybe you're just lying and we should lynch the shit out of you.
3) I'm fine with just shooting you tonight though. Even if you're town and I shoot wrong, you're not gonna help us solve this game, cause you want to mislynch me.
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby jwiedlin on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:48 pm

I've changed my vote to kgb for his failure to use his power and prove his role

Admittedly, I'm very confused by the information at hand.
Captain jwiedlin

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Day ends in 16 mins
Major StorrZerg

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Boone, is Betiko Bran, as he claims to be, or is he not Bran? If he's not Bran we need to seriously look into him since he's lying about his role name.
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:56 pm

KGB not voting to save himself because of his silly theory feels towny
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Also, if he was mafia and had a shot I would be dead already
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:58 pm

SO NERVOUS
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:59 pm

ASDFNOAIGNISDOGFNIASDNOFSOIDFGNSIODFGN
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:03 pm

That was fucking stupid
Epic Win

Postby IAmRobik on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 pm

pancakemix wrote:That was fucking stupid

It was a valiant effort for a fake claim. I saw the light though. #diescumdie
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 pm

pancakemix wrote:That was fucking stupid

Of you, not me.

Now would be a good time to answer my question from day 1: My avvy is Cassandra. You see why?
Epic Win

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Voting closed lynch scene soon
Major StorrZerg

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives