Alright, scene will be sometime tonight or tomorrow (tomorrow more likely) for now, here are the rules, for the most part they follow the standard mafia rules. Changes/important details will be in red.
1.The moderator is always right. Do not try and argue with them. However we are all human and we all make mistakes. The moderator will try and fix any mistake he or she may have made. This is Balance Not Included Mafia. I do not want to hear anyone complaining about such and such is OP or this side was way too strong. That was a risk you should have known joining this game
2. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.
3. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities. This is a serious offence and will earn you an automatic modkill in most scenarios. Repeated violation is likely to land you in the community's blacklist[/b][/color]
4. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you can.
5. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in bold and red. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Mandy). You must first unvote and then vote to change your vote from someone.
6. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, once the majority has been reached any unvotes will not be counted. The majority is half the player's alive +1.
7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.
8. Day will be 7 days long at most. If town has not reached a lynch by the deadline than there will be a no lynch.
9. Nights will be 48. Please try to send in actions within the first 42 hours. This not only prevents the scene from being delayed but also allows me to more accurately go through actions.
10. Once your death scene has been posted, it's over for you. You can no longer post anything related to the game. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed. This means you can post something like "Damn you mafia!" or "Oh well. Go town!" but you cannot post and add to the discussion. This is a serious offence.
11. Be attentive and active in the game. You will be replaced if you don't post. If something prevents you to participate for a long period of time, announce it here or via PM. Help everyone's enjoyment of the game by being active and sending your actions promptly.
12. You cannot talk at night. You can do joke votes like "zzzzzz" if you want but don't let it get out of hand. I am going to be fairly tolerant of night chatter as long as it doesn't involve important game details.
13. If you have any questions or doubts, send a private message to me and ask for help. It would be much worse to remain unsure about your role, mafia rules, whatever than to ask the moderator and then understand
14. This is the basic list of rules. Moderators will have their own specific changes or additions to rules. Make sure to check them
15. Have fun!
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.