Conquer Club

Noted PnC [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: PnC

Postby zeus111 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:41 pm

king achilles wrote:
PnC wrote:Hi Zeus,

I feel sorry about your bitterness.
I knew i could not win this game. I was the last player to take a turn in this game as we had reached round #20.
All I could do was to reduce my point loss, so i let westbo win as he has a way higher ranking than yours.
I don't think that tactic breaks any CC rule in any way.
I do not even see my action as unfair or unethical in any way either (unlike a truce breaking for instance). This is just a strategy, and you do not have to be a sore loser. Anger management bro :D

Cheers,

PnC

With this logic, anyone who is in the lowest rank in your game, if it comes to a situation where he is about to win or has a great advantage to win, you will do something to not let it happen so you could lose less points?

Or simply put, losing less points makes a valid reason to throw a game?

thats exactly what hes saying . looking in to the game history with pnc and westbo they have 76 games in together he tossed this one to him zero doubt here
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby zeus111 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:11 pm

@PnC

Unwritten Rules

Obviously any gross abuse of the game is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to: =D> =D> throwing games =D> =D> or deliberately benefiting from :ugeek: thrown games, :ugeek: intentional deadbeating, holding players hostage, serial teammate killing, hijacking accounts, systematically "farming" new recruits and colluding with other players in any way to manipulate the scoring system.

so as you can see what you have done is indeed a violation openly admit it go as far as to ask admin to back ya up even =D> :lol: the games over but this is priceless and shows just how delusional you :geek: :geek: are then go so far as to say i need anger management pure comedy gold as i type this im lol you out right went from i had no chance of winning to i won by that last move :shock: :shock: was worth all this thanks so much for the lol ... best be careful of this in the future because there has never been a clearer case of intentional game throwing i can recall . most certain you will be warned at least . possibly a 48 hour vacation as the site is clamping down on this issue ,. maybe best to change your tune to i didnt know i wont do it again move on ...just keep on track this how i play throw games to highest rank wont end well i suspect O:)

PnC wrote:I hope i will explicitly be backed up by moderators here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PnC wrote: so i let westbo win as he has a way higher ranking than yours. does not get more obvious then that m8 ill assume ya just didnt know

zeus111 out
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby PnC on Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:10 am

honnestly speaking, i have never applied that tactic in a standard game (feel free to check my game logs zeus instead of trolling me).

You got to understand that the mindset is very different when we play a TERMINATOR game. THere are lot's of suicidal moves, it's about point grabbing, and it is the way TERMINATOR games are played.
You can whine all you want the fact is that we were playing a TERMINATOR game.

That makes all the difference and makes all your fuss irrelevant.
Sergeant PnC

Postby zeus111 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:04 pm

PnC wrote:honnestly speaking, i have never applied that tactic in a standard game (feel free to check my game logs zeus instead of trolling me).

You got to understand that the mindset is very different when we play a TERMINATOR game. THere are lot's of suicidal moves, it's about point grabbing, and it is the way TERMINATOR games are played.
You can whine all you want the fact is that we were playing a TERMINATOR game.

That makes all the difference and makes all your fuss irrelevant.

JUST LMAO keep spinning that yarn wait ill check the rules again ............nope cant see terminator games are listed in the i can throw games to higher rank clause .... trolling you nope lmao@you yup yup i am . you got to understand throwing games in any way in any game style is forbidden benefiting from a thrown game also not allowed .and lastly Einstein ya cant manipulate the scoring system .... but you keep digging your self in deeper .

ill break this down for you in hope to clear the fog

round 20 last to play and you attack the clear game winner with zero chance of winning that game . give the game to westbo because he was 2 ranks higher . throwing the game . westbo gained points as a direct result of your action not yourself this manipulates our scoring system . you clearly admit you could not win and admit throwing the game to a higher rank . trying to spin this is out right comical.

you bet your game history is being looked into with westbo to see if this is a one of or an issue of you throwing games to your mates if thats trolling ya i am guilty much like you for intentional game throwing .

your move taking my troop count down to allow another to win with zero chance of personally winning the game handing the game to another player is the very definition of throwing a game ...

Terminator Achievement
Awarded to members that defeated X unique opponents by winning Terminator games medal Gold 400 110 =D> =D> =D> loss of a 12 player medal point grab =D> =D> =D>

2020-06-26 20:42:27 - zeus111 lost 13 points
2020-06-26 20:42:27 - westbo gained 13 points
2020-06-26 20:42:27 - Ulm lost 13 points
2020-06-26 20:42:27 - westbo gained 13 points
2020-06-26 20:42:27 - tonyjot lost 16 points
2020-06-26 20:42:27 - westbo gained 16 points
2020-06-26 20:42:27 - PnC lost 15 points
2020-06-26 20:42:27 - westbo gained 15 points :x i lost over 120 points :x

all due to game being thrown over 7 points :sick: :sick: :sick: this manipulates both medal scoreboard and overall scoring system

if site admin can just warn this member im fine with that im over the 8-) medal point loss as well as the 100 plus point loss 8-) . PnC has been foed i have moved on

if i locate any more games of this between the pair ill up date this but all has been said here i think the point has been proven .
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby YukFoo on Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:35 pm

I guess it comes down to what people are playing for! Some people play for wins. Some people play for points.

It is unfair to penalize someone who plays for points by penalizing them for playing in a manner that would minimize point loss.

Me personally I only play for conquer stars. I do not care about points, and I do not care if I win or lose!

So beware when you play me, for I will auto-click you just because you called me names!
Cook YukFoo

Postby king achilles on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:24 pm

Based from one game, PnC has been contacted and this report is noted. Consider this report as your unofficial warning. I suspect that there are also players out there with the same mentality but how can lower ranks improve their rank if we keep targeting them (for less point loss)? Terminator games are no different from Standard games as well if you lose to a lower rank. The bottom line is Stop throwing games - period.
Sergeant 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby zeus111 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:58 am

king achilles wrote:Based from one game, PnC has been contacted and this report is noted. Consider this report as your unofficial warning. I suspect that there are also players out there with the same mentality but how can lower ranks improve their rank if we keep targeting them (for less point loss)? Terminator games are no different from Standard games as well if you lose to a lower rank. The bottom line is Stop throwing games - period.

why dont ya make him so coco and tuck him in to bed how do you expect this to stop if ya do squat about things . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant zeus111

Re: PnC [ka]

Postby PnC on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:49 am

sorry, quitting CC. can't accept these rules for terminator and being stigmatized for my play style by the admin.
good luck yall and hf !
farewell
Sergeant PnC

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:44 am

you're leaving because you didn't get punished? that's a new one.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby riskllama on Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:42 am

*cocoa
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby zeus111 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:49 pm

PnC wrote:sorry, quitting CC. can't accept these rules for terminator and being stigmatized for my play style by the admin.
good luck yall and hf !
farewell

first of all take a breather . i totally get your frustration here ya pay to play and should be able to attack who ever where ever but site admin made a ruling we cant throw games we cant win for any reason . i posted this to show the direct impact of a thrown game ie; medal point loss as well as point loss in hopes to show all the effects of a thrown game .

your move taking the leader of the games troop count down to hand the overall game winner to some one other then your self is not allowed . quit if you must but with 46 active games probably best to finish those out hate to see ya back in here for deadbeating those current active games

this post was the most fun ive had posting

this lil tid bit had me rofl ..PnC wrote:I hope i will explicitly be backed up by moderators here. =D> =D> =D>

sorry but it was funny dont quit over this dude just play fair and straight up and there is no issues .

still rofl

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:16 pm

zeus111 wrote:
PnC wrote:sorry, quitting CC. can't accept these rules for terminator and being stigmatized for my play style by the admin.
good luck yall and hf !
farewell

first of all take a breather . i totally get your frustration here ya pay to play and should be able to attack who ever where ever but site admin made a ruling we cant throw games we cant win for any reason . i posted this to show the direct impact of a thrown game ie; medal point loss as well as point loss in hopes to show all the effects of a thrown game .

your move taking the leader of the games troop count down to hand the overall game winner to some one other then your self is not allowed . quit if you must but with 46 active games probably best to finish those out hate to see ya back in here for deadbeating those current active games

this lil tid bit had me rofl ..PnC wrote:I hope i will explicitly be backed up by moderators here. =D> =D> =D>

sorry but it was funny dont quit over this dude just play fair and straight up and there is no issues .

still rofl

zeus111

Dont be such a bitch
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby zeus111 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:07 pm

8-) ....
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby nooruddinaftab on Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:56 pm

farewell pnc, im leaving too,. and I suggest others to leave this shithole as well. Ill be starting adsense campaigns and spend millions of dollors to sabotage this bull shit game. ofcourse with the help of p@p :lol: :lol:
Major nooruddinaftab

Postby YukFoo on Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:12 am

nooruddinaftab wrote:farewell pnc, im leaving too,. and I suggest others to leave this shithole as well. Ill be starting adsense campaigns and spend millions of dollors to sabotage this bull shit game. ofcourse with the help of p@p :lol: :lol:

P@P already got at least a dozen different usernames.
Cook YukFoo

Postby CivProBlows on Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:24 pm

zeus111 wrote:
good luck yall and hf !
farewell

still rofl

zeus111

Wow - he really DID quit and deadbeat in all of those games. Nice reverse-recruiting there, zeus! LOL
"War is an art and as such is not susceptible of explanation by fixed formula." - General George Patton
Colonel CivProBlows

Postby riskllama on Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:35 pm

CivProBlows wrote:
zeus111 wrote:
good luck yall and hf !
farewell

still rofl

zeus111

Wow - he really DID quit and deadbeat in all of those games. Nice reverse-recruiting there, zeus! LOL

zeke = helping... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby zeus111 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:51 pm

CivProBlows wrote:
zeus111 wrote:
good luck yall and hf !
farewell

still rofl

zeus111

sad to see.. he was online yesterday but didnt take any turns , if he quit over this up to them... 46 games gone db and 4 ongoing events he was removed from due to lack of turns taken . really isnt fair to those in the games he db but i have to wonder if there was more to his departure . he was told simply the rules and decided to leave not a lot we can do . sorry but i dont feel bad he quit . ill post on things like this 100 percent of the time .

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:34 am

imagine quitting because of a note..
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Kotaro on Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:36 pm

I'm curious, are you going to go out and report every player who deadbeats, or just those you feel have wronged you?

Also, this report is garbage. The scoreboard is not based on your games won, but your overall points. Terminator is a game style that values taking out people specifically to claim their points, not necessarily to win. Garbage decision, makes no sense to punish someone for properly protecting their rank, the most highly valued system on this site.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:26 am

Kotaro wrote:I'm curious, are you going to go out and report every player who deadbeats, or just those you feel have wronged you?

Also, this report is garbage. The scoreboard is not based on your games won, but your overall points. Terminator is a game style that values taking out people specifically to claim their points, not necessarily to win. Garbage decision, makes no sense to punish someone for properly protecting their rank, the most highly valued system on this site.

All of this. Yes. Garbage ruling, garbage complaint.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Mad777 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:35 am

Folks, this topic has been archived, please stop posting here.
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby zeus111 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:14 am

Kotaro wrote:I'm curious, are you going to go out and report every player who deadbeats, or just those you feel have wronged you?

ill be brief as this is a closed matter ....if you go back on all i have posted on its not personal it is to better our site we may not agree with every rule but its been determined if you cant win the game you can not throw it to another player regardless of the settings, the score board is effected by this , take this instance if westbo was close or in the lead a 12player game like this would or could give him the points to take the monthly gold ect .

if i post on a dead beat its not a one of its most certainly a member needing to be reminded its not allowed on a regular basis. it adds time to games ruins the multi player game and simply put is just rude.

believe it or not all the posts are posted in hopes to better the site and in no way are personal .

have a great summer cc world!!

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby CivProBlows on Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:04 am

Mad777 wrote:Folks, this topic has been archived, please stop posting here.

Then lock the thread, Admin. Why does it matter if people have strong feelings about a topic and want to post such? I don't see a benefit in silencing people.
"War is an art and as such is not susceptible of explanation by fixed formula." - General George Patton
Colonel CivProBlows

Postby Mad777 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:17 am

CivProBlows wrote:
Mad777 wrote:Folks, this topic has been archived, please stop posting here.

Then lock the thread, Admin. Why does it matter if people have strong feelings about a topic and want to post such? I don't see a benefit in silencing people.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225317#p4983463
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports