Conquer Club

Cheater #2?

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Cheater #2?

Postby supermarcol on Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:10 am

Hmmm you might want to check out Paul Wall and Mike Jones... They also have rather "unsual" playing patterns. Smells like double (or more) accounts to me.
-SuperMarcol
Sergeant 1st Class supermarcol

Postby ZawBanjito on Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:22 am

I don't know, supermarcol... I thought the rapid sequential movement and apparent cooperation thing was evidence too, but I was recently proven wrong (rather embarassingly.) They appear to play pretty often with a group of players including Bobby, MikeSuke, Suke Killer, and craigcar78. When they play games only with each other the winner changes often. It COULD just be a bunch of friends or family, some of them sharing a computer. Or they could all be duplicate accounts. Have you tried to contact them?

Something at least is going on. If they are real-world connected you might have a case with secret alliances. Could you lay out the argument in a little more detail? The game history is hard to follow.
Colonel ZawBanjito

Postby supermarcol on Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:13 am

I admit I might be a bit too fast in judging these guys... But something seems wrong when two guys surrender to one on the first turn of a game, or that two players never attack each other and play 12 seconds apart from each other in a sequential game. I guess theres no real way to tell.
-SuperMarcol
Sergeant 1st Class supermarcol

Postby ZawBanjito on Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:49 am

I see what you're saying. There's definately a history of early games with Paul Wall and Bobby where Mike Jones and Suke Killer in particular are surrendering quickly. Paul Wall and Bobby appear to definately be separate people, evidenced by game 1390 at least.

Suke Killer appears to be associated with Bobby the same way Mike Jones is associated with Paul Wall. That is to say, they play together, with Bobby and Paul Wall appearing to be dominant, the other two having a history of quick surrender.

Mike Suke is often associated with these pairing... I think the name "Suke Killer" itself indicates that Bobby and Mike Suke have a real-life connection. By connection also is craigcar78, whose current high ranking is largely a result of three-way games with Bobby and Mike Suke. This doesn't implicate either Suke or craigcar in anything; I think it's evidence of a group of friends. Mike Jones and Suke Killer may just be more casual players.

It warrants the question, though. There may have been some gaming of the system. At the very least you should get an explanation as to the nature and habits of Mike Jones.
Colonel ZawBanjito

Postby lackattack on Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:11 am

Good detective work, ZawBanjito and supermarcol. With this evidence and other stuff I can see in the logs, I have concluded that:
1) Mike Jones and Paul Wall and MikeSuke are multis
2) Bobby and Suke Killer are multis

Warnings have been sent out and the multis are banned from playing together.
Sergeant lackattack

Postby ZawBanjito on Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:45 am

Hey hey. Congrats on the catch, supermarcol.
Colonel ZawBanjito

Postby Evroccck on Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:11 pm

check these two... i swear its one guy playing both

love monky 2
dadman

and these two have been holding for ages now. Someone else reported them as cheaters in another thread and I can see why.

Jesus Christ
Judas Iscariot

thanks for the kickass site btw
Private 1st Class Evroccck

Postby Jesus Christ on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:16 pm

We just beat you in a real time game, Evroccck. We didn't cheat and you lost fair and square. It was a good game though. We should play again sometime.

Your Lord and Savior,

J. Christ
Corporal 1st Class Jesus Christ

Postby Judas Iscariot on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:16 pm

Holding is not cheating. Following the rules is not a reason to be called a cheater. Just because I have a strategy that you do not like does not mean that I am cheating. Go to hell my son.... Sincerely Judas Iscariot a.k.a. The Betrayer of Jesus
Corporal 1st Class Judas Iscariot

Postby Pedronicus on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:18 pm

Do you get a deerstalker hat and oversized magnifying glass to hunt down these cheats?

I've got the pipe, and have placed a small ad in the local paper for a Dr Watson.

I'm getting a lot of crank calls and full on weirdos ringing me up, I agreed to meet the weirdest one, and when I met him in the car park - I released the hounds
Major Pedronicus

Return to Closed C&A Reports