Conquer Club

Noted Paul906 farming new recruits [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Paul906 farming new recruits

Postby Paul906 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:33 am

I play many more games against higher ranked opponents than lower. However if there is a specific rule or guideline regarding opponent ranks I am unaware of such but would be happy to abide by it. I believe there are just too many sore losers on the site.
Lieutenant Paul906

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:02 am

Who's the sore loser? I'm 16-4 against you.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Paul906 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:24 pm

I did not mean you. I meant whomever is complaining. Your record against me is irrelevant. You are obviously a better player than me. What constitutes farming? Any game that has a new recruit in it regardless of the number of players? What about the risk/reward of losing those games and therefore higher point losses? My games with new recruits is probably 10% and much lower over the life of my playing time. Please educate me as to the criteria for "farming" so I can avoid it.

Not trying to be argumentative. You can see from my ratings that I am one of the most professional and courteous players on the site.

Thanks
Paul
Lieutenant Paul906

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:51 pm

You should mean me because I'm the one filing the report. It seems to me that recently you have been joining lots of new recruit games for free/easy points.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Paul906 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:36 pm

I don't mean you. I am joining more new recruit games because there are tons of new recruits playing. As I said if you look at all my games you will see I play mostly high ranks. The new recruit games are a very small percentage of what I play. As I said, if there is some guideline or criteria let me know and I will be happy to abide by it.

If there is no specific rule or guideline, you should not be accusing me or others of any abuse.
I have played for many years on this site with an outstanding reputation and want and expect that to continue. I wish others were as professional and courteous as I am.

Thanks.
Lieutenant Paul906

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:53 pm

Paul906 wrote:I wish others were as professional and courteous as I am.

Right..
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby king achilles on Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:38 pm

Most of these games are from March and only 2 games for this month of April. As much as I would like to understand that some of us are only trying to fill up waiting NR games, we still need to respect our current guideline with regards to farming New Recruits. We may be unintentionally doing this by joining these particular games numerous times, in addition to our other games with veteran players, but still, until we have an update regarding NR games, we need to control ourselves in joining multiple NR games. This is noted. Consider this report as your warning.
Sergeant 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Paul906 farming new recruits [ka]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:14 am

Why do you talk like March was 10yrs ago? It was less than 2 weeks ago, and when we started seeing a massive influx of new players.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:26 am

king achilles wrote:Most of these games are from March and only 2 games for this month of April. As much as I would like to understand that some of us are only trying to fill up waiting NR games, we still need to respect our current guideline with regards to farming New Recruits. We may be unintentionally doing this by joining these particular games numerous times, in addition to our other games with veteran players, but still, until we have an update regarding NR games, we need to control ourselves in joining multiple NR games. This is noted. Consider this report as your warning.

We went from 6k player to 13k player. So how can we avoid playing NR ?
Does it even make sense to avoid playing NR, wouldn't it be better we all play NR so that they get game going and have a chance to stay ?
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Mad777 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:40 am

there is a suggestion that says to remove point system to all game with NR, this would close all those NR farming cases.
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby BoganGod on Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:09 am

Mad777 wrote:there is a suggestion that says to remove point system to all game with NR, this would close all those NR farming cases.

This as suggested over 10 years ago, but the speed freestyle farmers with clickies didn't want to lose their 8points a game, 40games a night easy points fix.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Return to Closed C&A Reports