Conquer Club

Noted Wingnut 16ga Ratings Abuse [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Wingnut 16ga Ratings Abuse [ka]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:21 am

Accused:
Wingnut 16ga

The accused are suspected of:
Ratings Abuse

Comments:
https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... ngnut+16ga

Wingnob 17ga plays several guide games, great, very good. Unfortunately, Wingnab 18pa will rate every new recruit who doesn't play that game all one stars. Sure I can see that you rate a deadbeat accordingly, however I have seen many new players continue to play after receiving ratings like this, or pick up their accounts again a while later. They obviously had no ill intentions when deadbeating this game, yet Wingnoose 19da is having a detrimental affect on their time at CC by leaving them 1* ratings. I believe he is doing a good service by playing the guide games, but then how he acts afterwards is completely shitting all over the work everyone else is doing to retain new players. Honestly not completely sure what can be done to avoid this happening in the future without removing ratings from guide game, so maybe just treat this as an individual case and stop Wingnun 15ma from leaving more ratings.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Re: Wingnut 16ga Ratings Abuse

Postby DBandit70 on Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:05 pm

Yea I agree with you here, he either should just not give them a rating or give them a good rating because you don't want to make them feel bad and leave if you give them a good rating them may look at it and decided to continue learning the game. I believe Wingnut should receive a warning for this, and maybe tell him either don't rate them or give them a good rating.
Major DBandit70

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:15 pm

I agree with most of what has been stated here. I personally do NOT give a rating to NRs in case they do decide to return to CC.

Yes, many do deadbeat. I know that.

BUT, why give a guy who does not know how to play well a bad rating? Instead, give those persons (NRs) encouragement and a chance to LEARN.

Wingnut should be encouraged NOT to leave a rating for NRs.

JP4Fun
Major jusplay4fun

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:59 am

The fact that I agree with jp7fun on something is a sign.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby cdbridges on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:05 pm

Calling this abuse of the rating system is going too far.
It is poor recruiting though. Jp4f is right. Hooks shouldn't get anything but good ratings or no rating from a guide game.
Major cdbridges

Postby king achilles on Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:52 pm

He has been informed and advised to ease of a bit to this kind of practice with regards to new recruits.
Sergeant 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports