Conquer Club

Noted Nut Shot Scott (Abuse/Game Throwing) [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Nut Shot Scott (Abuse/Game Throwing) [ka]

Postby thewildmannimal on Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:31 pm

Accused:

Nut Shot Scott

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Abuse/Game Throwing

Game number(s):

Game 19602921
Game 19784706

Comments:

From Game #19784706:
2020-04-21 08:46:37 - Nut Shot Scott: Lol. Game over, blue wins.
2020-04-21 08:49:19 - Nut Shot Scott: Im not going to fight you blue. Red just dropped a 200 stack and who knows what else he has.
2020-04-21 08:49:38 - Nut Shot Scott: So I'll fight red and let you win
2020-04-21 08:51:19 - Nut Shot Scott: Dont fight me and you win. With 14 rounds left, he cant make up what he just lost.
2020-04-21 08:51:41 - Nut Shot Scott: Come into gen pop
2020-04-21 08:51:51 - Nut Shot Scott: Neither of us can stop you there
2020-04-21 08:55:20 - Nut Shot Scott: I was going to let you win that other game too red. Now im going to ruin it for you if i can
2020-04-21 08:55:39 - Nut Shot Scott: See if taking 600 or so off you does the trick
2020-04-21 09:50:00 - thewildmannimal: What the hell are you talking about? You're mad I am trying to win this game so you're going to throw another game? That's messed up man
2020-04-21 09:53:26 - thewildmannimal: If Blue and I sit tight you win. I've been on both sides of it. Blue put himself out there earlier in the game.
2020-04-21 09:54:14 - thewildmannimal: I won't be playing you again if that's your attitude. You played a hell of a game, please calm down.

Next Turn in Game #19602921 Nut Shot Scott seemingly suicides on me in a tied four way game with 23 rounds left to go.
Major thewildmannimal

Re: Nut Shot Scott (Abuse/Game Throwing)

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:13 pm

Am I supposed to answer this? Let me get this straight.

Game 1: 3 way tie, 14 rounds to go. Player A hit Player B, who was likely winning, and calls for other player to do the same. Player B shrugs shoulders and says openly OK, I can do that, too.
Game 2: Same map. 4 way tie, 23 rounds to go. Player B hits Player A, who was likely winning, tells everyone he's going after red. Player A files a complaint for some reason.

I am Player B, obviously. What am I missing here? Had I hit one of the other players in that game, would you have filed a complaint as well? Are you the authority on when and why someone attacks you? What reason would have sufficed in this case? How about this. You made an in game decision and you paid the price. Foe me if you want, I don't care, but don't post this without context bud. Ridiculous.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:59 pm

Just your typical player who doesn't like he got dicked on in a game and is now crying about. Nothing to sweat about mate.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby YukFoo on Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:29 pm

I get whiners whining when they win. I get whiners whining when they lose. There are lots of whiners on this website.

I generally just start whining back. I can be a whiner too.
Cook YukFoo

Postby BoganGod on Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:40 pm

wow, this is why CC will never be great again.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby thewildmannimal on Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:15 pm

Now Nut Shot is apparently trying to send me taunting private messages. I haven't fought back and I foed him after I filed this so I didn't have to deal with the ugliness, but now I guess he's after me in other ways.

I didn't get the message because it was filtered out per my settings but i got a notification with the subject "LMAO". I'm guessing he is not apologizing...

I'm here to have fun mods. This is not fun.

Please deal with this player.
Major thewildmannimal

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:20 pm

Fine I'll bite. You do realize this is a bogus complaint, right? I'm fairly certain this forum is not for when someone attacks you in a game and you don't like it. I haven't even dropped an eff bomb. And I simply sent you the link to this thread so you could take a look at where it's at.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby bluebird1964 on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:37 am

No complaint to answer, sour grapes
Lieutenant bluebird1964

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 am

#bannutshot
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby BoganGod on Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:14 am

YukFoo wrote:I get whiners whining when they win. I get whiners whining when they lose. There are lots of whiners on this website.

I'm surprised no one has filed a report about you for cultural appropriation and racism.
Coffee Kid, this is where you come in. Racism is yucky, make this bigot regret his nasty stereotypical schlock horror yellow peril user handle. Use your petty report making skills for good, you can do it!!!!!!!!!
Cofe Kid,
COFFE Kid
COFFEE Kid
COFFEE KIIIIIIDDDDDDDD
we believe in you, though we don't believe in anyone, we want to be people that believe, I can believe, make me a believer
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby YukFoo on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:01 pm

BoganGod wrote:
YukFoo wrote:I get whiners whining when they win. I get whiners whining when they lose. There are lots of whiners on this website.

I'm surprised no one has filed a report about you for cultural appropriation and racism.
Coffee Kid, this is where you come in. Racism is yucky, make this bigot regret his nasty stereotypical schlock horror yellow peril user handle. Use your petty report making skills for good, you can do it!!!!!!!!!
Cofe Kid,
COFFE Kid
COFFEE Kid
COFFEE KIIIIIIDDDDDDDD
we believe in you, though we don't believe in anyone, we want to be people that believe, I can believe, make me a believer

I don't even know what that means. I don't drink coffee.
Cook YukFoo

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:05 am

YukFoo wrote:I don't even know what that means. I don't drink coffee.

It is quite bitter, no?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:44 pm

I never drank coffee until my wife started working from home because of this covid sitch. Now I drink it every day to hide my whiskey.

Anyways, I'd like to hear more pleas from TheMildManimal. Someone must stop my reign of terror!
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby king achilles on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:32 pm

What you said from the game chat is still an obvious game throwing so please do not do this again. It is understandable for the weaker players to 'team up' to wither the strongest player at the time. On the other hand, to say that you will go after a specific player to let another player win or simply to prevent that player from winning, is game throwing. This is not allowed. Let this report serve as a warning. Considering the circumstances of what has transpired in these games, I will note this report for future reference in case you get reported again for throwing another game.
Sergeant 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Nut Shot Scott (Abuse/Game Throwing) [ka]

Postby thewildmannimal on Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:29 am

Thank you for looking into this and giving the warning king achilles. I appreciate your efforts.
Major thewildmannimal

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:09 am

lmao. oh eff off. this is so ridiculous. so i cannot attack when i see fit? i have to have a reason that fits into your box? go eat one.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:13 am

not a single person thinks this is anything. again, he attacks me, effectively ensuring that neither he nor i win. so i do the same thing. and somehow, you're going to tell me that I AM IN THE WRONG? i dont even want to play if someone can complain when they get attacked and actually have it upheld. this isnt game throwing - it's playing the game.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:36 am

Waiting for you to give me the list of what is and what is not an acceptable reason to attack another player in a game.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:06 pm

Still waiting for that list.

Read this quote to yourself and then put a little critical thinking and logic to it.

"to say that you will go after a specific player to let another player win or simply to prevent that player from winning, is game throwing. This is not allowed"

That is not game throwing. I attacked the player in the lead yes, with the intent to not let said player continue winning the game. So according to you, I am not allowed to attack the player WHO IS WINNING THE GAME in order to prevent that player from winning the game. Um, what? How is that any different than attacking a player and telling the other player(s) in the game to attack said player in order to prevent them from winning the game? Explain. Now. By your logic, that means once someone is in the lead, they win. Can't be attacked for fear of getting a complaint logged against the offender? You think when you're behind, you can't do anything to influence the outcome? Maybe that explains why you're stuck at private while inexplicably moderating a game you don't even understand how to play.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby YukFoo on Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:17 pm

Hey bro chill out. I just opened an actual case worthy of attention and you are distracting the king.
Cook YukFoo

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:11 pm

According to this clown, this case is worthy of attention.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Falkomagno on Tue May 12, 2020 7:26 pm

This "nut Shot Scott" is a whining piece of...work. Very unpleasant to play with.
Sergeant 1st Class Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Return to Closed C&A Reports