Conquer Club

Noted nmorelli and nasty_nate [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

nmorelli and nasty_nate [ka]

Postby Heaven4u on Mon May 04, 2020 2:02 pm

Accused: nmorelli, nasty_nate

The accused are suspected of:

Teaming up

Game number(s):

Comments:
It's a game of 6 players. It's fog-trench so I have not been able to see everything. They have eliminated 2 players, and are now clearly working together to eliminate the 2 other players. nmorelli took on sleeping_beauty as much as he could, and then nasty_nate hit him further as well as me. The game was pretty even until now for the four of us, but with them working together it's impossible to play an equal game. I hope others will report them as well, since this is clearly cheating.
Colonel Heaven4u

Re: nmorelli and nasty_nate

Postby YukFoo on Mon May 04, 2020 7:45 pm

nmorelli and nasty_nate have at least 61 games together, all multiplayer. Many of those games they are even teammates!

It appears there are more suspicious usernames here to include in the investigation.

Also of particular note are: hebrew_hurricane and Captain_hook_95 with join dates from 2009 only 1 day apart! These usernames also have a bunch of games and team games with nmorelli and nasty_nate.

In addition, some older usernames that may have been used are: bigburt and letharn.

All 6 usernames have murican flags.

It seems you may have a massive multi who is dug in deep.
Cook YukFoo

Re: nmorelli and nasty_nate

Postby king achilles on Tue May 05, 2020 9:19 pm

nmorelli and nasty_nate are currently not on a 'decent' rank in spite of their game history of playing together in private and public games. They are (probably?) friends and not multis , including the other accounts mentioned above. USA 2.1 is a pretty big map and the game is on Fog so we don't know how all of you are positioned on the map right now or even if there are open borders being left alone, etc. We would need more to further clarify a possible secret alliance between them. I will note this report for future reference.
Sergeant 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports