Conquer Club

Busted -ONE- (P@P)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

-ONE- (P@P)

Postby Extreme Ways on Thu May 14, 2020 4:21 pm

-ONE-

The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis

This guy is obviously PaulatPeace. Plays P@P maps, write PMs in P@P style, is too skilled for his experience on a difficult map from the get-go (such as knowing what base to stack on his very first Antarctica game, beating renowned players on the map...)

Sample PM:

Sent: Thu May 14, 2020 11:55 am
To: [redacted]

hello, I am very new to Conquer Club but I have found a few maps I like a lot and would like to improve on. Antarctica is one of them and also a map I believe you have played. It is not the map I have the best winning percentage on but I am trying very hard to get better on it. I would like to play a few games with you to see if I can beat you but also to learn if I can't. I realize I am a lower rank then you, but also that you are a much more experienced player than me. It would be an honor to play a few games with you. I am working on the Polymorphic Escalating settings. Please let me know if you think you can beat me and would accept a couple of invitations. ty in advance. ONE
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Re: -ONE- (P@P)

Postby YukFoo on Thu May 14, 2020 4:41 pm

I have received similar messages from the accused, and I thought to myself, this sounds like obiwan.
Cook YukFoo

Postby IcePack on Thu May 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Itā€™s pathetically obvious
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby rockfist on Thu May 14, 2020 6:55 pm

I canā€™t link it now but I linked in the TOFU forum to a review he wrote on a random website about complaining to the BBB and filing a lawsuit against CC. Who files a lawsuit over thirty bucks? Only a moron. Iā€™ll find the link tomorrow if I have time.
Major rockfist

Postby Extreme Ways on Thu May 14, 2020 7:03 pm

rockfist wrote:I canā€™t link it now but I linked in the TOFU forum to a review he wrote on a random website about complaining to the BBB and filing a lawsuit against CC. Who files a lawsuit over thirty bucks? Only a moron. Iā€™ll find the link tomorrow if I have time.

Mod edit: (Razorvich)

I was a member of Conquer Club for 7 1/2 years. I climbed the ranks and eventually achieved the ultimate singular rank of "Conqueror" (the highest ranking player). During this time I noticed several practices that appeared to me to be unethical. I brought this up to administration only to be told to be quiet and leave it alone. When I continued to voice my complaints I was banned for several months of posting in forums. When this ban was lifted, I continued to be a voice against the unjust and unethical practices that were rampant amount the moderators and administration of the site. I was eventually permanently banned from the site with no refund of my Premium membership fee.

This site is most definitely corrupt and treats it's members with discourtesy and malicious retribution if you bring to light their unethical practices. If you provide them your credit card for payment of a membership fee, beware of them keeping the card on file and charging additional fees without notification or permission.

I am in the process of filing suit against the owner (Mod Edit: Razorvich) and his company Big Wham LLC based out of Los Angeles, CA. I have filed complaints with the BBB, Attorney's General of several states, the FTC, the Department of Consumer Affairs of several states and other organizations which help consumers.

My name is (Mod Edit: Razorvich) and you may email me via my name @gmail.com if you wish to share any more of your experience and collaborate on bringing the unlawful practices of this company to justice.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby groovysmurf on Thu May 14, 2020 8:04 pm

I knew (suspected) since March when he kicked my butt in Antarctica. It's being reviewed now.
Colonel groovysmurf
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby BabySasuke on Thu May 14, 2020 9:00 pm

lol, sheesh
Captain BabySasuke

Postby hopalong on Thu May 14, 2020 9:04 pm

I didnt get an invite - now i am offended.
Major hopalong

Postby i-andrei on Thu May 14, 2020 9:05 pm

I beat him on Ant, and i play it like shit
Major i-andrei

Postby BabySasuke on Thu May 14, 2020 9:07 pm

i-andrei wrote:I beat him on Ant, and i play it like shit

you just look like easy points, you play everything like shit <3
Captain BabySasuke

Postby Razorvich on Fri May 15, 2020 9:08 am

I have a serious question about all this, please hear me out.

If this is P@P boom... he is busted ..again... fine... VPN or whatever.

If Paul really wanted to rejoin the site, via the correct methods, with debate behind the scenes with the Moderation Team.
Would that be a bad thing?
How many regular members would be pissed off if this circumstance occurs?

Yes I know there is baggage with the Clan Folk, but most of the Moderators involved have moved on from that Department at this time, so it would just be up to the current team and the general population really.

Its not like he infiltrated the Moderation team or anything, if anyone is thinking of double standards here with what I am saying...

Curious to hear responses.

Thanks.
RAZ.
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Sergeant 1st Class Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Doc_Brown on Fri May 15, 2020 9:42 am

In addition to his rhetoric pissing a bunch of people off, didn't he also log into multiple other accounts after he was initially banned to post a defense or something? (All of this happened a while back, and I don't care enough to go dig up the details.) As I recall, he was permabanned for a combination of farming, account abuse, and being generally annoying. By creating new accounts every so often, he is just adding to his list of violations.

In my mind, it's one thing to have players formerly banned for opening multiple accounts/trolling/etc... return to the site after an appropriate interim period with an appeal and a promise of good behavior. It's another to give into someone that is continuing to violate the site rules. If P@P had just stayed off the site since his original permaban and then came back to the moderators with an apology and a humble request to return to the site, I would be a lot more lenient. Since his approach has been to force his way in on his own terms, then yes, I think it would be a bad thing to let him back in.
Major Doc_Brown

Postby Otnal on Fri May 15, 2020 9:51 am

Personally I never had an issue with Paul. I think both sides were at fault in their own way and things got out of hand. I would not be opposed to the return (old username of course) with restrictions that he would have to agree to in order to fully put it in the past. We know from experience if we ban yet another he will just return again solving nothing. However, if P&P is resurected and allowed to return then time continually wasted in busting him can be put to better use, in like I don't know, perhaps playing the game we came here for in the first place. Problem solved! That's my 2 cents on the matter!
Captain Otnal

Postby IcePack on Fri May 15, 2020 10:07 am

Razorvich wrote:I have a serious question about all this, please hear me out.

If Paul really wanted to rejoin the site, via the correct methods, with debate behind the scenes with the Moderation Team.

Yes I know there is baggage with the Clan Folk, but most of the Moderators involved have moved on from that Department at this time, so it would just be up to the current team and the general population really.

Its not like he infiltrated the Moderation team or anything, if anyone is thinking of double standards here with what I am saying...

Thanks.
RAZ.

It wasnā€™t ā€œjust the clan folkā€ that was disrupted and while we may not be in that department anymore, 1 still is, others are still mods in diff areas, and all of us are still here. The issues were many, and included admin (not just clans).

He hacked / used old passwords and got probably around a dozen multi busts, causing his friends and clan mates accounts to be perma banned and suspended. He spammed half the site with his crap, he constantly was a pain, he threatened legal action to the site (as you can see from his tofu post) he never ā€œleftā€ heā€™s constantly been here under multi name, he continues to farm and PM people on his map and never stopped (one of his C&Aā€™s was for this very thing which continues to this day).

This is not some random person who was perma banned, went away, learned their lesson / matured and is now wanting a second crack at it. He never left, lessons never learned, and was far more than just a nuisance.

He burned a lot of bridges with regular members not ā€œjust the clan peopleā€. How many times does he gotta get put in C&A for the same stuff to realize heā€™s just continuing the same things as always and heā€™s not going to change?
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri May 15, 2020 11:57 am

there are still people who have their accounts banned because of this moose
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Keefie on Fri May 15, 2020 1:33 pm

Icepack sums it up perfectly.

He should never be allowed back.
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri May 15, 2020 2:49 pm

I fully agree with what Doc and Ice said.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Dukasaur on Fri May 15, 2020 3:02 pm

Razorvich wrote:I have a serious question about all this, please hear me out.

Thanks.
RAZ.

Just like every other permabanned member, he didn't start out permabanned. He started out with minor consequences, and had he taken them with grace, sat out his time, and then returned, everything would have been fine. From day 1, however, he was unable to accept any consequence, no matter how minor, with grace. From the opening bell he spammed mods' inboxes with rehashes of matter that they had already ruled on and spammed the forums with more of the same. The webmaster himself appealed to Paul to stop but he would not. When he started getting more serious bans and couldn't spam in his own name any more, he hijacked the accounts of his clanmates -- many with their permission but many without -- to carry on more of the same. Some of them have never been unbanned.

The reason he can never be brought back is that he refuses to accept the basic principle that on CC, like in any game, the ruling of the umpire has to be accepted for the game to go on. You are usually allowed some kind of appeal or challenge, but if the ruling of the umpire is confirmed by higher authority, you STFU and accept it and move on. That is the only way that people can get back to playing and not be mired in endless argument. Someone who cannot shut up and accept the umpire's ruling cannot remain in the game. That's the bottom line. Total and wilful disregard for authority results in chaos, and needs to be dealt with by any mean necessary, including physical removal from the stadium.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby catnipdreams on Fri May 15, 2020 3:55 pm

From what I recall, people bent over backwards to try to accommodate him, yet it was never enough. Clearly he is who he is, and that will likely not change for some time, if ever. If he is allowed back, then I suspect we will simply see more of the same. I don't think it is reasonable to keep burning out volunteer moderators with the same issues over and over again. I find it unfortunate to ban anyone, but there have to be limits somewhere. It's been very well stated in this thread how folks who have had issues with the rules can learn and grow from the experience, and come back with a way of expressing themselves that works better on this site. I don't see that happening in this case.

As far as the efficacy of banning someone from the site, I don't see backing off of that decision simply because the banned person keeps coming back. Find better ways to enforce the ban, or keep an eye out for "Antarctica newbies".
Major catnipdreams

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri May 15, 2020 4:16 pm

Lol I thought the PM I got from this guy was weird. Reminded me of an email I got once telling me that I had been chosen to receive millions of dollars from a Nigerian prince if I just give him my bank account info.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby loutil on Fri May 15, 2020 4:44 pm

Such a pleasant guy....

Re: Antarctica games

Sent: Thu May 14, 2020 1:16 pm
by -ONE-
You are among a string of players who are grossly mistaken about who you think I am. If you don't want to play me, just say so. Don't hide behind some excuse. You have lost my respect before you even had it.

Re: Antarctica games

Sent: Thu May 14, 2020 1:11 pm
by loutil
Not surprised to see you back here on CC. Different name but same language style and map preference. What was it before? Paulatpeace? or something like that...

Antarctica games

Sent: Thu May 14, 2020 11:55 am
by -ONE-
hello, I am very new to Conquer Club but I have found a few maps I like a lot and would like to improve on. Antarctica is one of them and also a map I believe you have played. It is not the map I have the best winning percentage on but I am trying very hard to get better on it. I would like to play a few games with you to see if I can beat you but also to learn if I can't. I realize I am a lower rank then you, but also that you are a much more experienced player than me. It would be an honor to play a few games with you. I am working on the Polymorphic Escalating settings. Please let me know if you think you can beat me and would accept a couple of invitations. ty in advance. ONE
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby IcePack on Fri May 15, 2020 5:00 pm

He deleted his entire wall as soon as someone brought up him being PaP and foed people who thought he was him lol
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby zeus111 on Fri May 15, 2020 5:42 pm

if only there was a way to stop this exact thing from happening oh wait there is identify cc members.... but that may take away all the time spent in c@a gezzz the end to p@p for good no more multi accounts on site most all gaming sites do it but hey yall just keep on keeping on yikes!!!!...
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri May 15, 2020 5:46 pm

zeus111 wrote:if only there was a way to stop this exact thing from happening oh wait there is identify cc members.... but that may take away all the time spent in c@a gezzz the end to p@p for good no more multi accounts on site most all gaming sites do it but hey yall just keep on keeping on yikes!!!!...

What 'supposedly' easy solution are you suggesting?
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby zeus111 on Fri May 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
zeus111 wrote:if only there was a way to stop this exact thing from happening oh wait there is identify cc members.... but that may take away all the time spent in c@a gezzz the end to p@p for good no more multi accounts on site most all gaming sites do it but hey yall just keep on keeping on yikes!!!!...

What 'supposedly' easy solution are you suggesting?

it just seems too easy to stop is all site already keeps credit info on file my card is hit yearly so its clear they can store personal data why not add id to the mix most sites are doing this and to curb fraud picture id is scanned and submitted. this solves a issue just like this and stops the cheaters from opening several accounts under vpn mask . but would loose revenue on p@p alone i have him at 3 accounts last year alone lmfao

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports