Conquer Club

Cleared RIDDERMAN [tg]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

RIDDERMAN [tg]

Postby WALLZ on Sun May 17, 2020 3:44 am

Accused: RIDDERMAN

Kingbut
076jansen
pietjuh

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game #19898363
Game #19898160
Game #19898150
Game #19847602

Game #19847545 is worth noting.

Comments: So this guy joined Game #19853275 (my game) when he was a NR. When that happens i usually keep an eye on their gameplay and rank. So when this guys rank shot up to Sergeant 1st Class extremely fast I had a closer look. Those game mentioned look dodgy at best.
The other accounts mentioned are all from the same country (Netherlands). All 4 joined within a day of each other. At this point, they could be friends still. It is the games that make him look like a multi and his rapid rise in score. All 4 games he won vs the other accounts. They could be terrible players yes. But a few of the games look like he was losing before they all missed their turns to deadbeat. in Game #19898363 which is world 2.1 he hardly has half the map before the other players dropped out...

In the game with me, he played strange for a new recruit. i'm pretty sure he is a multi. But if i am wrong, i think he knowingly farmed points off of his friends/ family. The extra accounts have only played together. There was another player in one of them who managed to win. that is the last game i mentioned. Regardless, i think it is worth looking into this guy.

Cheers
Colonel WALLZ

Location: Invercargill. Flag is wrong. Pretty sure my phone is to blame for my flag not being NZ.

Re: RIDDERMAN [tg]

Postby WALLZ on Tue May 26, 2020 1:56 am

anybody had a look?
Colonel WALLZ

Location: Invercargill. Flag is wrong. Pretty sure my phone is to blame for my flag not being NZ.

Postby TeeGee on Wed May 27, 2020 8:26 pm

sorry, these things take a little longer when the other accounts aren't active and were never overly active on the site.
It looks like they may have been friends that didn't return to the game. I can't see anything to indicate multies.
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby WALLZ on Thu May 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Doesn't look suspicious at all?... extremely convenient that the friends all dead beated even when they were winning...
Regardless. Thanks for having a look.
Colonel WALLZ

Return to Closed C&A Reports