Conquer Club

Noted ZijpJones(SN)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

ZijpJones(SN)

Postby Bentelbow on Mon May 18, 2020 9:38 am

Accused:

ZijpJones

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 19973158

Comments: Read game chat. Got entered into a guide game with this guy, and after standard greeting, he offered that he played here in the past. Didn't respond in chat after that so far.
Lieutenant Bentelbow

Re: ZijpJones(SN)

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 pm

a little silly, no? guy says he hasnt played in ten years so you open a cheating and abuse file because he didnt answer your question for a few days? if he were an active multi, do you think he would volunteer the information to you right out of the gate? smh
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Donelladan on Fri May 22, 2020 1:43 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:a little silly, no? guy says he hasnt played in ten years so you open a cheating and abuse file because he didnt answer your question for a few days? if he were an active multi, do you think he would volunteer the information to you right out of the gate? smh

Well that's the current rule. No one is allowed to create a new account even if they didn't play since 10 years.

I agree with you it's a silly rule, but that's the rule.

Generally speaking, in such a case as this one, the user will receive help to get back his old account and they can transfer the premium to the new account. They are not simply busted because they forgot their old account name.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri May 22, 2020 1:57 pm

not saying the rule is silly - it stands to reason that you could get your old account updated and that it's a relatively easy fix. it's also reasonable that someone away for ten years wouldn't think it's a big deal to just open a new account. after all, the old one is done and gone and you're an honest, paying customer.

i'm saying opening this file is silly when the guy clearly volunteered that he had been away for ten years, thus clearly not a "multi" in terms of cheating. maybe more reasonable to make contact (and give the player more than a couple of days to respond in a game that was still going) and let him know he just needs to open a ticket as opposed to labeling said player a "cheater".
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri May 22, 2020 3:34 pm

scott's right in what he's saying but bentel did the right thing too, giving him advice about what to do and telling him the thread was open. this will be sorted fairly.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby DJPatrick on Sun May 24, 2020 7:46 am

You know it is not that easy to re-open old accounts...sure create an e-ticket and ask for check but, as accused player stated in game chat, previous email address was lost...opened e-ticket for exactly this but was told there was not much that could be done if previous user name and email address were lost/unknown...tracked it down for one old foe who remembered their previous email but the others just gave up...so much for the resurgence???...btw, I personally tracked the successfuol returnee by checking MY very early games...I offerred that to the mods but they couldn't work out connections which were all there in history??? (not email addresses tho)
Corporal 1st Class DJPatrick

Postby cdbridges on Sun May 24, 2020 2:15 pm

This guy paid for a subscription. That speaks loudly for lenience.
Major cdbridges

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun May 24, 2020 4:18 pm

dont be naive
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby i-andrei on Wed May 27, 2020 8:23 am

If he doesn't have the email adress it's like he never existed lol
Major i-andrei

Postby sniffie on Thu May 28, 2020 12:54 pm

The old email adress is lost. And the old username is forgotten.

This thread will be noted.

Sniffie
Sergeant 1st Class sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby sniffie on Thu May 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Noted
Sergeant 1st Class sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports