Conquer Club

Noted alfombra [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: alfombra [ka]

Postby BabySasuke on Tue May 26, 2020 8:50 am

this is a pretty stupid ruling

Mod Edit: (Razorvich)
Captain BabySasuke

Postby Lord Arioch on Tue May 26, 2020 9:48 am

And the potential sugg about limiting the amount of games ... me not like that KA not at all, i tend to range from 20 to 200+ ... and i still manage to do my turns as do many others .... limiting the amount played is not the way to go!
Major Lord Arioch

Postby zeus111 on Tue May 26, 2020 10:26 am

MyNameIsJack wrote:this is a pretty stupid ruling

zues, youre a tit, do something with yourself

hey jack im a tit cause i saw this guy out right dead beat 427 games 24 hour games to boot on 4 occasions come back open another 400 games rape our members points with a cook rank 80 plus points a crack and take away members medals who play fair and straight up well then a tit i am . thankfully your opinion of me matters as much as mine of you ,

427games x 72 hours per game is over :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: 30000 :ugeek: :ugeek: hours of time wasted of cc clubs members time so jack as we can see its just abuse of the game sorry your to simple to grasp the concept

ill bet ya thousand to one if the medal was won by alf and you were bumped out of a most improved medal your tune would be much different or if your 4 games were held up by this same applies, to deadbeat so many games so often ends for him goal accomplished here

zeus111 out
Lieutenant zeus111

Re: alfombra

Postby zeus111 on Tue May 26, 2020 10:44 am

Donelladan wrote:
king achilles wrote:Having hundreds of active games and then deadbeating some of your turns because of RL issues? That does look like being irresponsible or being too reckless. One of these days we may have to put a limit on how many active games a person could have as this can also slow down the system in one way or another. I can see that this kind of practice can also cause some exploitation in the scoreboard, be it intentionally done or not. As per the rules, this can be perceived as manipulation of the scoring system

Alfombra please lessen your active games. If we keep seeing a large fluctuation of your score, this has got to stop. Consider yourself warned.

Your current score is 2752 with a rank of Colonel as of today, May 25.

Your ruling confuse me.

How can it been seen as manipulation of the scoring system to have a tons of games ?

I thought it was accepted that you can have a lot of game, speed up your lost games and slow down your wins, as long as no one is not finishing the game in purpose ( TheCrown case).

Also, he is a premium player, why should he have to lessen his active games, or be careful of large fluctuation of your score ?

"large fluctuation of your score" some player go from lieutenant to brig or brig to lieutenant in a month, is that a large fluctuation of score ? and how is that a problem.

Several players used to get a low score at the end of the month then rise beginning of the month for the most improved monthly leader scoreboard, as long as no cheating ( deadbeating, throwing away game,etc...) that's not supposed to be forbidden.

As you said, if it's because of RL issues, well there is nothing to be said here. That's juts a game and what he is doing isn't really harmful to the website. Deadbeating game is annoying but that's not end of the world, and as some people said, annoyed players can always foe him.

he cant manage the games he opens clearly 427 24 hour deadbeat games is above and beyond rl getting in the way , its not just deadbeating man its time wasting to say the least and each time he leaves site with hundreds of open games his rank drops to a cook . then comes back takes huge points from players over and over as well as wins a medal for most improved you cant see the problem with that????????

to suggest limiting his game count is a gift while other have been guested for this 30000 plus hours wasted countless points taken from members while hes low rank and 6 most improved medals to date awarded for it

i dont want the guy booted from site quite the opposite hes a great player but his current opening 400 games then hundreds going db in 24 hour games just needs to stop and this is the only way to do that

be safe and well all even u jack !!!

zeus111
Last edited by zeus111 on Tue May 26, 2020 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby BabySasuke on Tue May 26, 2020 10:51 am

i stopped reading after rape

take his most improved medal away and dont let him get one lol, doubt he cares

also thanks for proving my point, stop typing, go do something with yourself
Captain BabySasuke

Postby zeus111 on Tue May 26, 2020 10:54 am

i am doing something jack . stopping this from going on and on again sorry your to simple to grasp that yet ya name call and cant see what i am doing here. not to mention jack who gives a crap what you think sorry for the truth but this does not concern you in any way but can assure you a lot are pissed off about this and wanted it stopped. messaged me i looked into it saw it for what it is and its not fair play in any way so thanks for stopping by jack !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but least we agree on one thing the medals should go to next in line for the times he dbs leaves comes back and goes on to take or rape members points

alfombra gained 88 points......... heads up win come on man this is pure bull shit

Monthly Leaders
The best performers for the month of May 2020. See here for our Prizes.
1 Donelladan 8,862
2 alfombra 6,346

Most Improved
The biggest Score Movers for the month of May 2020. See here for our Prizes.
1 alfombra +138.0%

this time he gets 2 medals for this =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

this manipulates the medals and scoreboard when a 2500 + player plays as a cook and to date looking into it more then 4 medal s achieved this way yikes!!!! clearly not won by fair play ....

most improved nor monthly leader medals should not be won by dropping rank by any other way then loosing straight up not going db 4 different times now with hundred plus games active
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby BabySasuke on Tue May 26, 2020 11:49 am

dondelion held his games until may, does he not deserve it then? you have to much time lol, look at your replys

i am not simple minded, you are just letting pixels get to you...
Captain BabySasuke

Postby zeus111 on Tue May 26, 2020 12:01 pm

MyNameIsJack wrote:dondelion held his games until may, does he not deserve it then? you have to much time lol, look at your replys

i am not simple minded, you are just letting pixels get to you...

if my aunt had a penis she would be my uncle jack don is not under the gun here alfie is for out right disrespectful play. tell ya what dude when he does it again and im sure he will his first 20 games will set up 1v1 with you and him a cook. u loose 16 out of 20 looking into your weak game play is that fair jack u now drop rank and several hundred points.

wait until u lose a medal after playing your heart out all month on here cause some jack ass dumped hundreds of active games wait for it jack FOUR TIMES NOW comes back a fifth time and is called out on it, so jack as you can see this was a warranted c@a case and the only tit here is you jack :lol: :lol: :lol:

lets see ole don s reaction if alfie is sandbagging wins in his high game count and looses gold on a month don clearly played great and looses cause alfie db games prior. would that be fair jack??
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby zeus111 on Fri May 29, 2020 8:15 pm

for the record alfromba has been removed from the scoring system no credits or medals to be awarded for may uncertain if past months will be effected.... =D> =D> =D> thanks to site admin for standing up for the fair play and warning this member =D> =D> =D> .
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby YukFoo on Fri May 29, 2020 10:53 pm

zeus111 wrote:this manipulates the medals and scoreboard when a 2500 + player plays as a cook and to date looking into it more then 4 medal s achieved this way yikes!!!! clearly not won by fair play ....

When real life gets in the way, stupid click the map dice games don't matter!

When a valued paying member comes back, and happens to have luck on their side, this is how we treat them?

It is not as if he chose to be a cook on purpose. The system made him a cook. When he came back, if he had the choice to start back with 2500+ points I am sure he would have chosen to do so!

Even if he started back at 2500+ points, and started 400 12-player games, and won about as many of them as he did as a cook, he would still have a very high score, like 3500+, and still be top or close to the top of the most improved scoreboard! He may very well still have the same 4 medals! And then by your standards this would be acceptable?

So it is only unacceptable because he started back as a cook when he had no other choice?

Dead-beating all those games is still apparent in his score. He should be at 3500+, not 2500+. He has already penalized himself (if he cares about score, and reputation).

The scoreboard is for EVERYBODY. My taking such actions you are almost certain to scare away another member. Would you really want to play knowing that you aren't on the same level as anybody else because you happened to be lucky enough to win some games? That isn't fair.
Cook YukFoo

Postby YukFoo on Fri May 29, 2020 11:02 pm

zeus111 wrote:@OILHOOTS THIS APPLIES TO YOU AS WELL

Really, the guy gets arrested and locked up in jail and can't take his turns and gets demoted to cook?

How do you know alfombra didn't go through something even worse? He finally slays his demons, musters up the strength to come back to conquer club, and then he gets thrown off the swing and sand kicked in his face.

On the playground, I used to punch kids when I saw them treating others like that.
Cook YukFoo

Postby zeus111 on Fri May 29, 2020 11:28 pm

YukFoo wrote:
zeus111 wrote:@OILHOOTS THIS APPLIES TO YOU AS WELL

Really, the guy gets arrested and locked up in jail and can't take his turns and gets demoted to cook?

How do you know alfombra didn't go through something even worse? He finally slays his demons, musters up the strength to come back to conquer club, and then he gets thrown off the swing and sand kicked in his face.

On the playground, I used to punch kids when I saw them treating others like that.

day before court make sure to contact your sitter :lol: :lol:

is it fair when oilhoots played as a cook then awarded 80 points for a win cause he went to jail m8 and left site with countless open games . all accounts that leave site dbing this many games should be quested until admin contacted then simply be removed that month from scoring system and point loss should be at old rank not a cook . its just basic fair play m8

5th time alfie left site with hundred or so games note to self if i open 400 games best i make sure i can play them out once or twice is ok but 5 times is above rl getting in the way 5 x he has gotten medals and cc credits for it as well big wham made the call to remove him form scoreboard and i believe this issue is solved for up coming members who db many open games

no one is saying ya cant leave site come back and they understand rl gets in the way but to dead beat hundreds of games come back again and again wont be tolerated nor should it be read the time wasted in this forum alone man this kills games adds 3 days to each and every game deadbeated and wont be rewarded with cc club credits and medals , the site has few rules really and even allows us to have account sitters to prevent this m8

i am 6 tf 4 246llbs love to see ya try and smack any one let alone me m8 save comments like that for gc just lol key board tuff guys kill me

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby YukFoo on Sat May 30, 2020 12:02 am

zeus111 wrote:is it fair when oilhoots played as a cook then awarded 80 points for a win

Essentially, yes.

It isn't his fault he won 80 points. He didn't pick the magic number 80. The system awarded him 80 points based on whatever algorithm nobody apparently even understands.

If he was a deadbeat, then perhaps he should have been banned or something. Perhaps he should have had to open a ticket and explain his situation to be granted permission to play again.

But given that he was allowed to play, ie. he was granted permission either by someone or by the system, then any and all wins/losses/awards/credits/etc. earned during play are fair game and should be permitted.

The problem isn't with deadbeats. That can be any one of us on any given day. This is an odds website...

The problem is with the system. Isn't it stupid that you lose 80 points to a dirty cook? Why can't I block dirty cooks from joining my games? Why can't we limit the amount of points a cook can earn from a game to a certain number like 5, 10, or 25? Or whatever the point exchange is, be equal. Then, cooks wouldn't be avoided, or new recruits, and the website would prosper.

There is so much potential here to build it better, instead of whining about players who just want to make it better too.
Cook YukFoo

Postby zeus111 on Sat May 30, 2020 12:17 am

this is closed be well m8
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat May 30, 2020 6:17 am

yukfoo you're missing the point that alfombra has done this multiple times. not hard to be more responsible about his game load when he knows he'll inevitably leave again and deadbeat hundreds of games. oilhoots situation is different.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby YukFoo on Sat May 30, 2020 10:31 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:yukfoo you're missing the point that alfombra has done this multiple times. not hard to be more responsible about his game load when he knows he'll inevitably leave again and deadbeat hundreds of games. oilhoots situation is different.

No I am not missing the point!

How do you know exactly what alfombra went through? How do you know his situation wasn't worse than oily's? You don't! You don't know jack shit.

If he was a deadbeat, then he should have been banned completely and not allowed to play any games!!

That he was allowed to play, makes his plays valid. Administration fukked up here, and you whine about alfombra and oily.

Administration fukked up, the dice system is fukked up, the scoring point system is fukked up, and you guys want to whine like little bitches about individual players who have no control over how the stupid system works, instead of doing something about everything that is fukked up!
Cook YukFoo

Postby Mad777 on Sat May 30, 2020 11:39 am

YukFoo wrote:.....

Administration fukked up, the dice system is fukked up, the scoring point system is fukked up, and you guys want to whine like little bitches about individual players who have no control over how the stupid system works, instead of doing something about everything that is fukked up!

YukFoo, this case has been closed, move on. If this site is such as you describe then you are more than welcome to check another site which may have what you are looking for.

Have a nice day!
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat May 30, 2020 2:00 pm

YukFoo wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:yukfoo you're missing the point that alfombra has done this multiple times. not hard to be more responsible about his game load when he knows he'll inevitably leave again and deadbeat hundreds of games. oilhoots situation is different.

No I am not missing the point!

How do you know exactly what alfombra went through? How do you know his situation wasn't worse than oily's? You don't! You don't know jack shit.

If he was a deadbeat, then he should have been banned completely and not allowed to play any games!!

That he was allowed to play, makes his plays valid. Administration fukked up here, and you whine about alfombra and oily.

because ive spoken to alfombra in the past about various things and he quite often quits the site then comes back? not everyone is as clueless as you
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby YukFoo on Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:16 pm

Mad777 wrote:YukFoo, this case has been closed, move on. If this site is such as you describe then you are more than welcome to check another site which may have what you are looking for.Have a nice day!

As the future owner of this website, I will continue to stick my neck out here to keep an eye on my future investments.
Cook YukFoo

Postby YukFoo on Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:17 pm

This post was made by iAmCaffeine who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Cook YukFoo

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports