Conquer Club

Busted kcharles & ToriBurch [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

kcharles & ToriBurch [ka]

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:25 am

Accused:

kcharles
ToriBurch

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Too numerous to list

Comments:

Just going on a hunch; a freemium starting a second account in order to play more games. ToriBurch joined CC late July 2018. A couple of weeks later he is already teaming up with kcharles. Many similarities in their time on CC, e.g. seldom/never post in chat or forums, both online frequently but not at the same time, i.e. goes from one to the other. Already 41 games playing together.

In Game 18574819 kcharles posted in chat after a big move by their 3rd team mate (green). One minute later ToriBurch took his turn, raising suspicion that kcharles logged out of one account and into another.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Re: kcharles & ToriBurch

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:17 am

Thank you KA =D>
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby i-andrei on Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:10 am

Well they played doubles so not sure what could be your reasons here

Chariot of Fire wrote:In Game 18574819 kcharles posted in chat after a big move by their 3rd team mate (green). One minute later ToriBurch took his turn, raising suspicion that kcharles logged out of one account and into another.

Or they just discussed the move and played it, like you would do on any game. If they are friends and they discuss it outside cc you won't even see it on chat.
Just curious why don't you post those game numbers that you find suspicious?

I guess you could look at the only 3 games they played that weren't team games:

Game 18528607
Game 19065417
Game 19078619

In these ones they didn't attack eachother until late in the game. But not sure if they're multi or just secret diplomacy.
Major i-andrei

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:24 am

i-andrei wrote:Well they played doubles so not sure what could be your reasons here

Chariot of Fire wrote:In Game 18574819 kcharles posted in chat after a big move by their 3rd team mate (green). One minute later ToriBurch took his turn, raising suspicion that kcharles logged out of one account and into another.

Or they just discussed the move and played it, like you would do on any game. If they are friends and they discuss it outside cc you won't even see it on chat.

Game 18528607
Game 19065417
Game 19078619

In these ones they didn't attack eachother until late in the game. But not sure if they're multi or just secret diplomacy.

Multi, already kicked from CC. Play this game long enough and you can usually spot them.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby thegroover on Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:50 am

i-andrei wrote:Well they played doubles so not sure what could be your reasons here

Game 18528607
Game 19065417
Game 19078619

Thats what poly games are for.
Captain thegroover

Return to Closed C&A Reports