Conquer Club

Shallimus (myself) but by mistake!

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Shallimus (myself) but by mistake!

Postby Shallimus on Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:36 pm

Accused:

Shallimus - myself, but by accident!

The accused are suspected of:

Accidentally creating a game which I meant to be Triples with two players I know, and leaving three blank spaces, but somehow failing to set it up as Triples as I had intended, so it is 6v6 instead. The game filled up with other players before I saw that I had made a mistake.

Game number(s):

Game 20301198

Comments: I am reporting myself to avoid the appearance of wrongdoing. No turns have been taken yet, and we will not play any turns in this game until we hear back on this thread. I don't know what the best way out of this situation is. Hopefully my record shows that this was an honest mistake. Sorry to the other players involved, and to the mod team.
Sergeant 1st Class Shallimus

Re: Shallimus (myself) but by mistake!

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:04 pm

The best thing to do here is to take your turns. Make an agreement with your friends to play this game as if you are playing with six friends instead of three with an "every man for himself" policy and no hard feelings over attacking each other. And only talk about the game in the game's open chat so that all players can see.

The problems with this kind of thing only arise when people are biased, where they make sure that they and their friends are the last players standing in a single's game.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Shallimus (myself) but by mistake!

Postby Shallimus on Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Thank you. We can do that. We won't discuss the game outside of the chat, and we will treat every player the same.
Sergeant 1st Class Shallimus

Return to Closed C&A Reports