Conquer Club

Cheater ?'s for Lack

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Cheater ?'s for Lack

Postby TRLR-PRK on Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:27 am

A question regaurding cheaters.

Lack I know your working on many updates for this site on a daily basis and doing a great job.

Is there a current policy in place on how to deal with cheaters? I know some accounts are removed from games but was wondering if the policy goes beyond that?

Paul Wall Obvious cheater. His alias's were removed from our current game and apparently from chater overheard around the grapevine other players have noticed.

By looking at the " paul wall" game history its pretty obvious to me now that he has multiple accounts. Is there something you can post in a forum to recognize known cheaters? I think it would be cool to have a list of cheaters found placed on the boards so players can reference it before joining a game with someone. I wouldnt want to have players create the post because its just alligations until you have the opportunity to check into it. BTW I think blocking certain players from playing together was a good idea to stop the cheating but a public humiliation might detour other players from trying it.
Private TRLR-PRK

Postby lackattack on Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:56 pm

Yeah, a public display of known multis would be a good idea. So far I'm busting cheaters in an ad hoc fashion, and I'm trying to develop a system.

As for paul Wall, let's discuss it in this thread: Cheater #2?
Sergeant lackattack

Return to Closed C&A Reports