Conquer Club

Help AoR

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Help AoR

Postby Dibbun on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:54 am

Not sure if this is the right forum...

I am seriously terrible at AoR maps. I mean I'm bad at Prison Riot but it's a map that's complex enough that I can sleep at night despite being bad at it :P

But AoR maps seem straightforward? But I can almost never get any kind of footing...

Basically I'm wondering if someone's down for playing AoR maps (preferably all 3) with no fog, and maybe narrating a bit along the way as far as what good strategy would be.

Thanks in advance :)
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Re: Help AoR

Postby rdsrds2120 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 am

Right now to my knowledge, the best place to put this kind of request would be in the Callouts forum! :D
I'm a team teacher, and to my knowledge we don't do spot map teaching. If you sign up to learn team games, I can help you with them in addition to standard gameplay maps, but exclusively! If you want general team game betterment, lets say on the side, then you can always sign up for that! However, for now, I don't believe we have teachers that take single map requests!

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Re: Help AoR

Postby codierose on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 am

i dont mind helping out on aor2 and 3 just set a couple of doubs up invite me :D
Lieutenant codierose

Return to SoC Training Grounds