- Give players the ability to pause the game clock for an agreed period
- Allow players the option to "pause" the game clock for an agreed length of time. Various length suggestions would be 12hr,24hr,48hr
Both players would have to agree to this of course.
The way i see it functioning best would be to have 3 buttons on the side of the screen, one for each proposed time pause.
Once pressed, the other player would then have the buttons replaced with a statement such as "Player X has proposed a X hour pause, do you agree", with a "Yes" and "No" button underneath
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- People that work away / do not believe they will be able to take their next turn can opt for a game pause
- Some people do not have internet connectivity at weekends, or rarely get time to play.
- Some of us do not have sitters / people they can trust to take their turns, having the option to pause a game would be very helpful in this situation.