Conquer Club

Clan/Group forum idea

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Clan/Group forum idea

Postby TheMissionary on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Concise description:
Setting option, allowing multiple users to update/edit the opening post of a thread.

Specifics/Details:
A setting, like sticky or annoucement, that allows multiple players of the clan/group to edit the opening post of a thread only.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
It will help clan and group activities, run more efficiently, in a timely manner. It will also help organization of events, in the same manner.
loutil wrote:PLEASE call him MISH and not Miss.
There is no miss ionary position. There is the mish ionary position. 8-)

https://buttonbashgamers.com/
Captain TheMissionary

Re: Clan/Group forum idea

Postby JamesKer1 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:43 pm

TheMissionary wrote:Concise description:
Setting option, allowing multiple users to update/edit the opening post of a thread.

Specifics/Details:
A setting, like sticky or annoucement, that allows multiple players of the clan/group to edit the opening post of a thread only.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
It will help clan and group activities, run more efficiently, in a timely manner. It will also help organization of events, in the same manner.

Moderator privileges? Available through a special someone if you know who to ask, PM me if you need to know.

I think PHP makes the privileges overall instead of limited to a specific posts (Original), but who's to say that can't be changed?
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby TheMissionary on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:08 pm

It would be nice to have the option available for all the leaders. I believe with clans, only 1 person is allowed to hold moderator privs. per clan. We have a system in ours that has a lot of mixing between groups of players. Makes it easier when things can be updated by each team. It's probably quite complicated. I know it is possible, but it might require a lot of work; possibly more than it's worth. I'm just trying to make life easier ;)
loutil wrote:PLEASE call him MISH and not Miss.
There is no miss ionary position. There is the mish ionary position. 8-)

https://buttonbashgamers.com/
Captain TheMissionary

Postby blakebowling on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:55 am

TheMissionary wrote:It would be nice to have the option available for all the leaders. I believe with clans, only 1 person is allowed to hold moderator privs. per clan. We have a system in ours that has a lot of mixing between groups of players. Makes it easier when things can be updated by each team. It's probably quite complicated. I know it is possible, but it might require a lot of work; possibly more than it's worth. I'm just trying to make life easier ;)

The current "limit" is actually two, but if you have a good reason for a few more people than that, it may be possible to add a few more.
Private blakebowling

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:51 pm

blakebowling wrote:
TheMissionary wrote:It would be nice to have the option available for all the leaders. I believe with clans, only 1 person is allowed to hold moderator privs. per clan. We have a system in ours that has a lot of mixing between groups of players. Makes it easier when things can be updated by each team. It's probably quite complicated. I know it is possible, but it might require a lot of work; possibly more than it's worth. I'm just trying to make life easier ;)

The current "limit" is actually two, but if you have a good reason for a few more people than that, it may be possible to add a few more.

The Power..... it is MINE!!!!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Return to Suggestions