Conquer Club

Folders for friends

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Folders for friends

Postby TheGreys on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Concise description:
  • nameable folders for friends , I.e. friends that play escalating , flat rate or whatnot

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • would be helpful for people who host private games
We come in peace! https://plus.google.com/communities/118007516813631836793
Lieutenant TheGreys

Re: Folders for friends

Postby macbone on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:50 am

I'm not sure what you're proposing, Greys. Folders in the inbox? You can actually set up folders now by going to "Rules, folders, & settings": ucp.php?i=pm&mode=options

You can create a PM with the people for each list (escalating, team games, etc.), and use it each time you want to send out game invitations.

Or were you thinking of something different?
Colonel macbone

Postby waauw on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:46 am

macbone wrote:I'm not sure what you're proposing, Greys. Folders in the inbox? You can actually set up folders now by going to "Rules, folders, & settings": http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/ucp.ph ... de=options

You can create a PM with the people for each list (escalating, team games, etc.), and use it each time you want to send out game invitations.

he's referring to a seperate tab for friends-only games. What he's basically asking for is something like the watch the game plug-in
Lieutenant waauw

Postby TheGreys on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 pm

macbone wrote:I'm not sure what you're proposing, Greys. Folders in the inbox? You can actually set up folders now by going to "Rules, folders, & settings": ucp.php?i=pm&mode=options

I was more thinking of folders to put your friends in groups , on goggle + there called circles . I guess the pm idea would work .
We come in peace! https://plus.google.com/communities/118007516813631836793
Lieutenant TheGreys

Postby macbone on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:45 am

Ah, I gotcha. We have PM lists set up like that so we can PM all teachers, all SoC members, that kind of thing. Yeah, it would be nice to set up a list like that and have a pulldown in the PM system for each list. The function's kind of there already, but it's tied to specific usergroups.

If you want to send out PMs with the recipients as BCCs, you can create a list in a file, either on your hard drive or on something like Google docs, and just copy and paste for each group.
Colonel macbone

Return to Suggestions