Conquer Club

Tolerate deadbeating speed game

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Tolerate deadbeating speed game

Postby Donelladan on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:06 am

Concise description:

Change the rule for deadbeating in speed game

Specifics/Details:

Every players that play speed trench often deadbeat them when it is lose, except if it is a small map or a map with objective, and even small and map with objective are deadbeated sometimes.
The reason being that it is in most case faster to deadbeat than to play the game out

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:

Everyone deadbeat speed trench game. It is already the case. If requested I can come with a 100 list of game for one day of people deadbeating speed game. Hundreds of speed games are deadbeated every day. CC should take act of the rule that every speed player already follow. If we do so it's because it's the only one that make sense.
Since CC is refusing to give us a surrender button, CC need to accept the fact that those game have to be deadbeated.

It is not fun to play 20-30 mins extra just to finish a speed trench game. Playing a sequential game is different story. Speed game should have a specific tolerance, as it is already the case actually accepted by the large majority of speed players.

I do not wish for the rule to be change since deadbeating should remain forbidden in general. I wish that CC authority make it clear to the mods of C and A that deadbeating speed game is acceptable.
Brigadier Donelladan

Re: Tolerate deadbeating speed game

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:40 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=212709

You should join ;)
I know TeeGee has real life stuff, but this may get implemented fasted through there if they will be rewriting the rules to be more fair anyway.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Return to Suggestions