Conquer Club

Immediate Deploy

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Immediate Deploy

Postby random21 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:14 am

This is in addition to auto deploy.

I don't believe it is currently used, so I need to also ask if its possible.

Auto deploy means at the start of each turn you get x number of troops.

I propose immediate deploy, I take territory N, and receive x number of troops on the spot.

I wouldn't mind if a territory was: immediate deploy of 3, + auto deploy of 1. etc etc

But, it can also be used as a stand alone 1 time thing.

Any time the territory is conquered, it is immediate deploy. So player 1 takes from player 2. Immediate deploy. Any player takes it while it is neutral immediate deploy.

This is fun. It adds to what map makers can play with.
Field Marshal random21

Re: Immediate Deploy

Postby random21 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:24 pm

thnks for the back up cc community...

you take a territory that is 4 neutral, it automatically gives you 3 troops, .... why are people not jumping on this.

its also a card function. instead of sets ... you could just have 1 card at a time, whose territory you are hunting, once you take it 3 troops, and then you get another card. 3 troops, then another card. 3 troops

come on cc.
Field Marshal random21

Re: Immediate Deploy

Postby degaston on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:54 pm

random21 wrote:thnks for the back up cc community...

you take a territory that is 4 neutral, it automatically gives you 3 troops, .... why are people not jumping on this.

its also a card function. instead of sets ... you could just have 1 card at a time, whose territory you are hunting, once you take it 3 troops, and then you get another card. 3 troops, then another card. 3 troops

come on cc.

This has already been brought up, and didn't get much support back then. XML question: "Mid-turn Autodeploy" Though they didn't actually make it a suggestion. Personally, I'm not against any new XML feature, but there are others I'd like to see first.

In any case, the foundry has been dead for a year, so I doubt they're going to work on new XML features until they decide that making new maps is more important than adding Chutes and Ladders or breaking the Game Finder. Things may start to pick up, now that they've started using the beta test site to work on maps in development, but that doesn't seem to have caused any increased interest within the Foundry forums.
Brigadier degaston

Return to Suggestions