Conquer Club

Summon/Gather bonus.

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Summon/Gather bonus.

Postby random21 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:23 pm

I will keep suggesting my awesome ideas.

Ok, so Im quite sure the feature if this be a territory bonus, a fort, etc.

What the essential effect I want, is a singular territory to gain all the troops of all adjacent territories.

So lets picture territory X, territory X has adjacent territories: A, B, C, D, and E. For all territories adjacent to X that are FRIENDLY, territory X absorbs all their troops leaving them as one's.

This could be a territory power, like auto deploy, except instead of auto deploy 1... its absorb all adjacent troops... at beginning of turn? end of turn? probably beginning. So i start my turn with 3 on X, 2 on A, 3 on b, 1 on C, 4 on D, and 2 on E. X absorbs 1 from A, 2 from B, 0 from C, 3 from D, and 1 from E making X now 10 to go, and all others 1. If it is a territorial power, than having these absorb territories next to auto deploys is particularly powerful. ... perhaps.

This could also be a forting option. Which I might prefer.... i Dunno

So at the end of a turn, you pick a territory, and it absorbs all players units adjacent to the territory, or all friendly? Should you be able to steal friendly teammates units? red absorb green? probably not, isn't right.

But basically, you can just amass troops in other ways.

I'm playing with the idea in my head still
Field Marshal random21

Re: Summon/Gather bonus.

Postby owenshooter on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:50 pm

random21 wrote:I'm playing with the idea in my head still

yeah... you should have probably worked that all out before posting...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby random21 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:26 pm

? i like sharing... i don't need to hog the idea, i can let other people build the idea if they read and it sparks something

was your comment just rhetorical ? errrr
Field Marshal random21

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:32 am

This sounds similar to what adjacent forts are supposed to be. Suppose you had four regions in a consecutive line; A with 4, B with 2, C with 5 and D with 1. You could pass 3 from A to B, 1 from B to C and 4 from C to D. Does that make sense? That's how adjacent forts worked in the old school ways.

However, at the moment I don't think new settings and features are what we need.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Return to Suggestions