Conquer Club

Player Ratings when choosing which game to join

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Player Ratings when choosing which game to join

Postby Middle Earth on Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:34 am

When choosing which game to join I use a number of criteria to help me choose e.g. the map itself. But one of the criteria I also use is the rating of the players waiting to play e.g. high rated players are a plus but I am also wary of those players with low ratings e.g. I look to see why they have a low rating.

Trouble is that with the new game finder layout this information is not shown. When I raised my query the response was " I guess it was not considered for the new game finder layout probably so people can generally play with everyone without per-judging anyone.. I can see your point and I totally understand your sentiment. I think you should make a Suggestion in the Suggestion forums as you have a very valid argument for this. It is important to have the community's input and see if it will be a popular idea on them and not approach it with mixed feelings"

So this is my suggestion i.e. that player ratings should be included within the new game finder layout - comments welcome

Middle Earth
Colonel Middle Earth

Re: Player Ratings when choosing which game to join

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:18 am

It makes sense, I'm for it.

Yet another issue with the new game finder, what a shocker.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby ch0rn on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:54 am

If it's an issue with space, they can make it show some extra info about each player only when you hover your mouse over their name.
Major ch0rn

Postby owenshooter on Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:47 pm

ch0rn wrote:If it's an issue with space, they can make it show some extra info about each player only when you hover your mouse over their name.

you have a 4.8 rating... i would never play against anyone below a 4.9... great suggestion...-Jésus noir

*4.8? cough*
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Suggestions