Conquer Club

HIVE MAP.

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

HIVE MAP.

Postby madmort0 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Please enable hive map for bot play for freemium members.
Lieutenant madmort0

Re: HIVE MAP.

Postby madmort0 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:32 am

please
Lieutenant madmort0

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:53 pm

It's not about premium vs. freemium. It's just that the bots have rather stupid AI, and they can't handle maps above a certain level of complexity. Sorry...:(
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby madmort0 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:09 pm

#freethehive
Lieutenant madmort0

Postby degaston on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:10 pm

Dukasaur wrote:It's not about premium vs. freemium. It's just that the bots have rather stupid AI, and they can't handle maps above a certain level of complexity. Sorry...:(

I thought it would be great if an interface could be developed to allow people to write their own bots. There could be bot competitions, and bots designed for specific maps. I suggested it to BigWham once.. oh well.
Brigadier degaston

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:57 pm

degaston wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:It's not about premium vs. freemium. It's just that the bots have rather stupid AI, and they can't handle maps above a certain level of complexity. Sorry...:(

I thought it would be great if an interface could be developed to allow people to write their own bots. There could be bot competitions, and bots designed for specific maps. I suggested it to BigWham once.. oh well.

That is actually happening right now in the Other Games section.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby degaston on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:11 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
degaston wrote:

That is actually happening right now in the Other Games section.

Well, I see this post from 9 months ago, saying that something is coming soon, but it doesn't really say what, and considering it's in the Other Games forum, does that have anything to do with bots for CC maps?
Brigadier degaston

Return to Suggestions