Conquer Club

Snapshots

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: Snapshots

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Mon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm

If I can be of assistance in coding this, I'll offer my time up. Its interesting to me that it still has yet to occur. My assumption is that producing the code into the chat box within team chat is the biggest issue with its implementation.

I think this would be one of the single best upgrades to the site. You would see lots more people who enjoy poly/1v1/team playing open games I think. I tend to avoid creating because its basically a point dump.
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Hooch on Wed May 27, 2020 3:40 am

swimmerdude99 wrote:If I can be of assistance in coding this, I'll offer my time up. Its interesting to me that it still has yet to occur. My assumption is that producing the code into the chat box within team chat is the biggest issue with its implementation.

I think this would be one of the single best upgrades to the site. You would see lots more people who enjoy poly/1v1/team playing open games I think. I tend to avoid creating because its basically a point dump.

Legend
Private 1st Class Hooch

Postby boow on Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:52 pm

If not a game initiation snap, is there a way to put a symbol or otherwise designate whether a player requests snaps or not?

I dont care about snaps one way or the other, but people are always sending me a wall post or PM asking if they can go/if i got my snap, etc. When really they could just take their turn, and I could take my turn without feeling like a horrible person for wanting to take my first turns without waiting for them. haha.
Lieutenant boow

Postby boow on Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:11 am

Ooh, one more snap related suggestion... can we add a button to take a snap without the panel interface on? I hate having the interface on, cause its too much stuff.. i mean.. get off my lawn already...

But particularly in team games, i want to at least give teammates the snap if they want to see it, even if i never bother with it. haha.
Lieutenant boow

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:07 pm

The panel IS what allows snaps to be interpreted :)
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby boow on Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:55 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:The panel IS what allows snaps to be interpreted :)

Haha, right right.. but i never interpret them.. just want to take the snap cause my teammates might. but dont want to be bothered to change my settings each game haha.

im lazy.. and a bad teammate.
Lieutenant boow

Previous

Return to Suggestions