Conquer Club

New reinforcement Method Option

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

New reinforcement Method Option

Postby random21 on Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:46 pm

Ok so new fort method involving "passing" or "assigning" forts.

Exclusively team games really.

So let's say team game of red green blue yellow vs pink cyan orange grey.

Classic current version, each take their turn, attack, and fort.

Revised version: Each take their turn and attack, but have option when comes to fort. They can fort as they normally would, being adjacent or chained or parachute. Or they can choose to pass their fort to another player. So for example. Let's say in a game Red and green both have awesome first turn forts. But blue goes first. Blue has forts or doesn't, but thinks the red and green forts are better. Same with yellow. Blue takes turn attacks, but instead of forting, or opting not to fort, they give their fort to red. In the log, all it would show is that blue passes fort... Upon reds turn it will show a double fort option. Yellow Also passes his fort.

In round 1. Blue and yellow neither fort. But come red and greens turn. each get to make X2 fort. Then the cycle restarts. The max number of passes could be up for debate. But I think 1 pass is a good limit. I.e. red on his turn could not than pass both of his forts to green... giving green x3 forts. ... or maybe he could? lets discuss that option specifically.

The number of forts maximum to make, then, would be 4. But I think passing 1 is a good limit. So if green got a pass from red, blue, and yellow. He could make 4 forts on his turn.

Ok thats it for now.

Adds strategy. Lots of times you get players with no viables forts. So it passes that lack of opportunity to another player that could. I don't see a downside?
Field Marshal random21

Re: New reinforcement Method Option

Postby rockfist on Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:42 pm

As an option, it’s a reasonable idea.
Major rockfist

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:29 pm

I'd rather see the original style of reinforcements before new ideas came about.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Mad777 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:38 pm

good thought there but it would depends on the drop as well, this type of “double fort” could kill the game from early round depending the drop you get, since you won’t know the drop until the game start this new kind of fort could be devastating at the begin with unless I misunderstood the OP (from my poor English, no offense at all).
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Return to Suggestions