Conquer Club

Initial troops: Manual

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Initial troops: Manual

Postby tieroso on Wed May 06, 2020 10:37 am

I'm new here and was playing for the first time a Manual Initial Troops Deploy game.

So..

Round 1: I'm first to deploy initial troops, and another player is the second. He saw where I deployed my initial troops.

Round 2: He is the first to attack(???). It's ridiculous. He put all the initial troops in a territory on the first round, and put all the troops on the same territory on the second round ... and attacked me, and of course had a big advantage.

Isn't it more intelligent the player who was the first to deploy the initial troops on first round also be the first player to attack on the second round?
As I said I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I didn't see something that explains it.
Private tieroso

Re: Initial troops: Manual

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed May 06, 2020 10:45 am

When a deploying troops in a manual game, you deploy your troops on the first round. During the first round, neither player can see where the other player deployed until the first round is over.

It is more likely that your opponent dropped his troops on a territory that was advantageous for his position as well as being advantageous for yours. He just happened to go first. Do you have a game link you can show us?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Re: Initial troops: Manual

Postby tieroso on Wed May 06, 2020 11:02 am

Thanks for the reply.

Game 19943721
Private tieroso

Return to Suggestions