Conquer Club

Initial Snapshot Option

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Initial Snapshot Option

Postby HardAttack on Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:54 pm

Initial Snapshot Option

Concise description: I like to create number of public games periodically. Some of games settings i pick are FoWs. In such games, once an opponent takes the seat, significant portion of these opponents tend to take their turns so quick then i fail to take my snapshot.
  • This is a maybe slight maybe a significant disadvantage for the player who creates games.
  • I do not like to warn, or kindly ask my opponents to let me have a while to have my snapshot before they take their 1st turn. There are 5-10k random players around and my life span is not that long to teach/show/tell all these players that we have got a mutual FoW understanding, courtasy.
  • This initial snapshot should be a fair right for all sides in a game and should not be a part of luck.
  • I see a lot of top ranker players on their walls, there writes something similar to "if you are my foe this is most likely because you have not paid courtasy of 12 hour fog rule"... This and alike comments on their walls put it in cyrstal clear that i am not alone suffering from this.
  • Finally, i do not like to feel owned/spoiled/abused because of creating games and waiting opponents to join. Since i can stop creating games and join in others' games to see my chances to take the turn without letting my opponent take his snapshot.

Specifics/Details:
  • Anytime all the seats in a game are taken by players, an automatic snapshot for the very first turn to be created automatically for everyone in the game.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • Such an option will certainly stop discouraging players to create FoW public games.
Colonel HardAttack

Re: Initial Snapshot Option

Postby Mad777 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:38 pm

A site wide poll were completed not a while ago and results submitted to webmaster for consideration and hopefully application, and if no technical barrier.

viewtopic.php?f=634&t=233571
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby HardAttack on Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:52 pm

Mad777 wrote:A site wide poll were completed not a while ago and results submitted to webmaster for consideration and hopefully application, and if no technical barrier.

viewtopic.php?f=634&t=233571

ohh, sorry for multiple thread then;
thank you

O:)
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:52 pm

Its funny cause I was about to make my first troll post today suggesting it for the 1000th time haha. I will resist.
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Return to Suggestions