Conquer Club

Top 10 Clans of All Time

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Top 10 Clans of All Time

Postby MTIceman41 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:43 pm

John Deere wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:
John Deere wrote:It's been a while. A divorce and almost loosing my business took me away. The hate for The Pack is still alive :lol: The Pack was a great clan. We had the best(?) win record to date at that time. We where turned down by other clans for challenges. Those where good times. Glad to see some familiar name here. I wouldn't doubt if we still had one of the best win records. Hate on.. :roll:

Ya you would get crushed buy many clans...like the kinda cute girl saying well the best and cutest guys didn’t ask me out probably because I was too pretty...or maybe you were kinda average and they found better...anyways happy holidays :D

Ah you're so cute. Don't remember you being in the clan scene back then. But I'm sure your mother respects your opinion. BTW this is why we weren't liked. We told it how it is.

Thanks probably more then cute; could send you my old avatar that showed me as more then that...but had some creepy dude stalk me...maybe you John? Cut grass and stalk CC brahs? “Dont remember me back in clan scene” ha funny guy maybe just focus on you my man...more connections then you...but you got the agricultural sector cleaned up im sure
Colonel MTIceman41

Postby rockfist on Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:53 pm

Pack?

No, just no.

There was THOTA and then there was S&M versus us, with S&M holding an edge over us, but us winning sometimes. Other clans notably broke through including FALLEN, LHDD and FOED, with Fallen challenging and winning the most of those, but Pack and TOP never did despite their perceived excellence by some.
Major rockfist

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:24 pm

John Deere wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:
John Deere wrote:It's been a while. A divorce and almost loosing my business took me away. The hate for The Pack is still alive :lol: The Pack was a great clan. We had the best(?) win record to date at that time. We where turned down by other clans for challenges. Those where good times. Glad to see some familiar name here. I wouldn't doubt if we still had one of the best win records. Hate on.. :roll:

Ya you would get crushed buy many clans...like the kinda cute girl saying well the best and cutest guys didn’t ask me out probably because I was too pretty...or maybe you were kinda average and they found better...anyways happy holidays :D

Ah you're so cute. Don't remember you being in the clan scene back then. But I'm sure your mother respects your opinion. BTW this is why we weren't liked. We told it how it is.

No you weren't liked because the general consensus was you guys weren't as good as you thought and all of you were pretty sold by your fellow clan mates that you were :roll: :lol:

Good? Yes. As good as you thought (think)? No 8-[
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:14 am

Fun fact: PACK has never beaten either TOFU or S&M in any war (even if we count league home and away batches separately).
Major Doc_Brown

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:10 am

rockfist wrote:Pack?

No, just no.

There was THOTA and then there was S&M versus us, with S&M holding an edge over us, but us winning sometimes. Other clans notably broke through including FALLEN, LHDD and FOED, with Fallen challenging and winning the most of those, but Pack and TOP never did despite their perceived excellence by some.

i think old PACk were a level above TOP, no doubt about it actually. TOP have never been a good clan in my eyes. their best achievements are beating FOED by 5 games (and later losing by 11) and beating TOFU in the League. that's it. if TOP were ever top 3 then ICON are #1.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby John Deere on Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Funny thing is when we where 10-0 the top clans still wouldn't play us. :lol:
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby IcePack on Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:23 pm

John Deere wrote:Funny thing is when we where 10-0 the top clans still wouldn't play us. :lol:

You went 12-0 and then lost to TOFU in CC3, most of the top clans don’t do pick ups so the only way to face them is Cup or League. So, facing off vs TOFU in Cup was likely your best shot at a top clan at the time and was close, but still lost.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Arama86n on Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:42 pm

IcePack wrote:
John Deere wrote:Funny thing is when we where 10-0 the top clans still wouldn't play us. :lol:

You went 12-0 and then lost to TOFU in CC3, most of the top clans don’t do pick ups so the only way to face them is Cup or League. So, facing off vs TOFU in Cup was likely your best shot at a top clan at the time and was close, but still lost.

Yupp.

I've seen stuff written over the years about why the top clans don't take random wars, and while there might be a slight bit of truth to it, it's mostly rubbish.The simple answer is, when you're about to face for example ACE or LHDD in the semi, and then KORT in the final, who in their right mind would want the distraction of a second war at the same time? And after a tough final, maybe a slight break from the highest level of competition is a welcome respite after yet another year in the trenches...

Any clan who "is the best", and can maintain that over two years/cups should reach a point in the cup where they face the best, so to speak.
Join the Cup, maintain your clan for one year, reach the final, and you will meet the best. It is very simple. (In theory anyway.)
Major Arama86n

Postby ElricTheGreat on Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:36 am

Would that make you better than ALL the REST?

Better than anyone?

Anyone you've ever met?

We'll hang on every word you say!

Simply THE Best!
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby Arama86n on Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:17 am

ElricTheGreat wrote:Would that make you better than ALL the REST?

Better than anyone?

Anyone you've ever met?

We'll hang on every word you say!

Simply THE Best!

:D

We could hit a karaoke bar together Elric, after enough tequila I am sure we will believe we are the best to ever stand in front of the microphone.
The truth is less important ;)
Major Arama86n

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:20 am

OMG, JD, welcome back!!!!!! glad to hear from you!
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:42 am

Doc_Brown wrote:Fun fact: PACK has never beaten either TOFU or S&M in any war (even if we count league home and away batches separately).

you've got to put things back in their context... the one JD knew before leaving CC. That's just when I started in clans almost 10 years ago, and JD hasn't showed up in like 8 years or so. Back then, THOTA was the big cheese... with empire, KORT, IA, tofu, TSM... Pack was a new clan, and had won like its 8 or 9 first wars (maybe more?), I came in after win number 5 as a noob, and we got to face IA who were one of the very best and everybody was sure we would lose.... we won after one of the most controversial threads in the history of clan wars till date; then we faced empire and beat the crap out of them (sorry swimmerdude), and I think JD left more or less at that time. Our leaders (JD and great ollie) triedmany times to get a challenge from KORTand clans like that; but these clans had an agenda with the CC cup, clan league and other stuff like that... which we had trouble to understand lol. Also, I guess we were so annoying claiming we were the best that top clans didn't even want to bother lol. JD left around that time, I guess he doesn't know how things went, with a lot of players retiring more or less at the same time as him, then the semi-merger with AFOS (even if AFOS continued on its side). That was a hell of a dumb move, pack was an empty shell (i left at around that time as nothing was happening and no one wanted to start new wars and such, nor were bothered to recruit new people to replace the retired ones) and basically AFOS had some internal fights during the CC finals against tofu where they got ass kicked and half of the clan was negociating a departure to pack as a secret to piss off the other half of AFOS.... I had already left for TOFU at the time.... but yeah, for knowing well the history of the pack and the clan scene ever since.......... the pack didn't do much and definitely isn't top 10 sorry JD :lol:
Major betiko

Postby niMic on Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:55 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:

No, just no.

i think old PACk were a level above TOP, no doubt about it actually. TOP have never been a good clan in my eyes. their best achievements are beating FOED by 5 games (and later losing by 11) and beating TOFU in the League. that's it. if TOP were ever top 3 then ICON are #1.

Just so we're clear, I refuse to agree with you under any circumstances. You are, by default, wrong.

That said, I agree. TOP was overrated.

Also, I am not entirely sure why I have John Deere on my ignore list, but if nothing else then talking shit to my CCW2.1BFF MT means he deserves it. FYI.
Highest score: 3690
Highest rank: 21
General niMic

Postby John Deere on Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:10 pm

niMic wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

No, just no.

Just so we're clear, I refuse to agree with you under any circumstances. You are, by default, wrong.

That said, I agree. TOP was overrated.

Also, I am not entirely sure why I have John Deere on my ignore list, but if nothing else then talking shit to my CCW2.1BFF MT means he deserves it. FYI.

Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Please don't report me to the principle. Little thin skinned? We where hated because of how we rose to the top of all that would play us. We challenged every clan out there and was turned down by all of the top ones. Don't really care what others think but the truth is still the truth. :lol:
Major John Deere

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:37 pm

niMic wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

No, just no.

I refuse to agree with you under any circumstances

That said, I agree.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Clans like KORT and TOFU never played casual wars and were all about the big tournaments. If you couldn't beat us in the big tournaments like Conquerers Cup and Clan League, what makes you think you would have beaten us in a casual war? Please don't be silly. 8-)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby John Deere on Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:48 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:

Clans like KORT and TOFU never played casual wars and were all about the big tournaments. If you couldn't beat us in the big tournaments like Conquerers Cup and Clan League, what makes you think you would have beaten us in a casual war? Please don't be silly. 8-)

:lol: :lol: So cute. Yall did play casual war just refused to play us. The big tournaments never aligned with our schedule. To many vacations, but hey whatever makes you feel better.
Major John Deere

Postby rockfist on Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:15 pm

Top clans rarely play pickup wars. When they do, they want to win, but it’s not a career defining moment. It’s like a friendly. We don’t usually send our best maps and teams. When top clans play in CC it’s like Champion’s league knockout phases or CL is like domestic league. No one remembers or cares who won a pickup match between two clans eight years ago, but I remember that Fallen beat us in CC5 and my perception of why and how we responded.
Major rockfist

Postby MTIceman41 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:18 pm

John Deere wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

:lol: :lol: So cute. Yall did play casual war just refused to play us. The big tournaments never aligned with our schedule. To many vacations, but hey whatever makes you feel better.

You remind me of the guy that talks about the glory days of playing high school football...man if I didn’t hurt my knee I would be in the nfl and famous :lol:
Back in the day...I was home coming king =D>
You sound like a good little pup; you would get along with my dog Joey...difference is he would be leader of the pack :D
Colonel MTIceman41

Postby John Deere on Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:43 pm

rockfist wrote:Top clans rarely play pickup wars. When they do, they want to win, but it’s not a career defining moment. It’s like a friendly. We don’t usually send our best maps and teams. When top clans play in CC it’s like Champion’s league knockout phases or CL is like domestic league. No one remembers or cares who won a pickup match between two clans eight years ago, but I remember that Fallen beat us in CC5 and my perception of why and how we responded.

Yes clans that are scared of being beat by a newer clan don't want to plan them. I get it.
Major John Deere

Postby John Deere on Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:48 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:
John Deere wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

You remind me of the guy that talks about the glory days of playing high school football...man if I didn’t hurt my knee I would be in the nfl and famous :lol:
You sound like a good little pup; you would get along with my dog Joey...difference is he would be leader of the pack :D

You do realize The Pack isn't still active? So the conversation has to be past tense. I'll be so glad when you catch up. I have faith in you brain compacity. BTW me and GO started The Pack. You sure are a smart one..
Major John Deere

Postby MTIceman41 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:02 pm

John Deere wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:
John Deere wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

You do realize The Pack isn't still active? So the conversation has to be past tense. I'll be so glad when you catch up. I have faith in you brain compacity. BTW me and GO started The Pack. You sure are a smart one..

2020 is a great year :lol:
Glad you have faith in my brain capacity lol
You make it too easy...is your BFF Paul? Gotta ask...
Anyways maybe get some fresh air when you mow the lawns, drink some water for a change, make sure to turn the car off please when in the garage...cheers for your future.
Let’s play best of 10 sometime if you get premium.
Colonel MTIceman41

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:05 pm

Arama86n wrote:
IcePack wrote:

Yupp.

I've seen stuff written over the years about why the top clans don't take random wars, and while there might be a slight bit of truth to it, it's mostly rubbish.The simple answer is, when you're about to face for example ACE or LHDD in the semi, and then KORT in the final, who in their right mind would want the distraction of a second war at the same time? And after a tough final, maybe a slight break from the highest level of competition is a welcome respite after yet another year in the trenches...

Any clan who "is the best", and can maintain that over two years/cups should reach a point in the cup where they face the best, so to speak.
Join the Cup, maintain your clan for one year, reach the final, and you will meet the best. It is very simple. (In theory anyway.)

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop with the logic, arama.

EvERyONe waS ScaRED oF THe PaCk. End of discussion. Jd's keyboard warrior, pre-pubescent, video game ego depends on it. He's also probably 200 lbs of solid muscle and he's only 5'10. He'd eat you for lunch. He gets all the women's he's married, sold a company for 100m last year, and he wasn't even trying that hard.
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:06 pm

There is too much logic in this thread so JD is just a broken record. I'm kinda wondering if he's programmed something to post for him actually.
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby John Deere on Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:06 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:
John Deere wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:
John Deere wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

2020 is a great year :lol:
Glad you have faith in my brain capacity lol
You make it too easy...is your BFF Paul? Gotta ask...
Anyways maybe get some fresh air when you mow the lawns, drink some water for a change, make sure to turn the car off please when in the garage...cheers for your future.
Let’s play best of 10 sometime if you get premium.

Not a lot of your comment makes sense but best of 10 would be great. I dont need Premium to play ten games.
Major John Deere

PreviousNext

Return to Clans