Conquer Club

[NCC4] ATL (21) v RA (20) of 41 - Final 10/8

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [NCC4] ATL (0) v RA (0) of 41

Postby stotzi on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:44 am

I cannot let Rou alone decide which Avatar you'll get, Bogan! I am just lacking this wonderful language you are exchanging, because I have a different mother tongue...

But as we Austrians say "We will show you where Bartl fetches the must" ... "wo der Bartl den Most herholt"! :lol:

So yes, a nice exchange of so lovely avatars as have been suggested would be fine for me.
As it looks vs the Pigs we'll have the chance twice :D
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel stotzi

Postby Janomike on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 am

Oh Bogan i only understand half of the stuff you are talking about but im in :)
Lets get enough of your waterboys to help you take the burden.
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Janomike

Postby MrPanzerGeneral on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:33 am

Janomike BoganGod is currently running Water Boy duties for The Chiefs...
I may though, at a price, endevour to play you 1 vs 1 :)
Private MrPanzerGeneral

Postby Janomike on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:08 am

How dare you.........

Dont try to distract me from destroying you guys in this war :)

To be true i dont play alot of 1vs1 right now as i concentrate on our clanwars and im already
at the limit of games i can handle.

Ive seen quite some german on your wall any relations to germany or austria perhaps?

Already enjoy our games and the funny talk with you guys. Great to play you in CC4 again.
I really hope we will at least win one of them :)
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Janomike

Postby BoganGod on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:04 am

stotzi wrote:I cannot let Rou alone decide which Avatar you'll get, Bogan! I am just lacking this wonderful language you are exchanging, because I have a different mother tongue...

But as we Austrians say "We will show you where Bartl fetches the must" ... "wo der Bartl den Most herholt"! :lol:

So yes, a nice exchange of so lovely avatars as have been suggested would be fine for me.
As it looks vs the Pigs we'll have the chance twice :D

Accepted, thank you. Now if you were german, your mother tongue would be spoken in the father land...... Interesting the parental terms used for language and country.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby BoganGod on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:06 am

Janomike wrote:Oh Bogan i only understand half of the stuff you are talking about but im in :)

=D> =D> =D> Thank you. You are the third member of RA to accept my little challenge.

Postby freakns on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:09 pm

BoganGod wrote:
Janomike wrote:Oh Bogan i only understand half of the stuff you are talking about but im in :)

=D> =D> =D> Thank you. You are the third member of RA to accept my little challenge.

can i wager with you on behalf of RA? but only on games you are in!
Brigadier freakns

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:44 pm

freakns wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

+1..

PS-- :lol: this thread is awesome..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Janomike on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:47 am

Thanx for the support guys, 1 additional week wearing whatever sig we want for everyone wagering with me/us?
What do you think Bogan? Any supporters for Atlantis or is everyone sure that we will win this war anyway :)
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Janomike

Postby Genoke on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Janomike wrote:Thanx for the support guys, 1 additional week wearing whatever sig we want for everyone wagering with me/us?
What do you think Bogan? Any supporters for Atlantis or is everyone sure that we will win this war anyway :)

I keep my sig, but if we lose....you may give me another avatar! :D
i have Bogans back on that one O:)
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Genoke on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:55 pm

8 days after start of first batch
still 3 games aren't filled by RA... some kind of new tactic or is that 3 times forfaits?
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Draq on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:51 pm

What does the rules say? How long does RA have to join their away-games?
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Draq

Postby BoganGod on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Genoke wrote:8 days after start of first batch
still 3 games aren't filled by RA... some kind of new tactic or is that 3 times forfaits?

They are afraid. PM both RA contact and leehar. If games are not joined in required time from sending pm. Forfeits.

Would prefer to win my bet by skill not forfeit. Though with how I'm playing......

Postby BoganGod on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 pm

freakns wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

You and nosurvivor are welcome to bet against me. Only on the final outcome. As you might have noticed I can't play, so games I'm in are a loss by default. Am only in the clan so everyone else can look at me and know they are better than someone else.

Postby VioIet on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 am

BoganGod wrote:

They are afraid. PM both RA contact and leehar. If games are not joined in required time from sending pm. Forfeits.

Would prefer to win my bet by skill not forfeit. Though with how I'm playing......

One of our players is on vacation, and we are waiting for him to return on Aug 12. I will send the invites as soon as he is back.

The game will disappear on the 14th. If that happens, then indeed it should be a forfeit. But it shouldn't happen.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby BoganGod on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:47 am

VioIet wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

One of our players is on vacation, and we are waiting for him to return on Aug 12. I will send the invites as soon as he is back.

The game will disappear on the 14th. If that happens, then indeed it should be a forfeit. But it shouldn't happen.

Actually that is not acceptable, we filled your games. Use that player more in the second set. Fill these games using your available players. Part of your skill set as a clan leader is allocating players to games based on PLAYER AVAILABILITY. Your player is not available. Fine,it happens, just use someone else. I would like to think that this is not a cynical move on your part. You are not naive and have been on site for a few years, and on other game sites. So am left scratching my head as to your motivations for wanting special treatment and not following standard clan war and/or tourney practise.

Might I suggest if you are too busy to think about this and approach it fairly and logically, you could possibly delegate player allocation to a member of your clan that has more time than you.

A clan war or tourney game expiring because one team hasn't joined it is not acceptable or credible. Three games is unheard of. The absence of one player is not an excuse for deliberately holding up a competition, and it is most definitely not a reason.

Since I've returned to CC I have taken the time to read through the 38or39pages of Kort vs AKA.... I would hate to see this war and thread descend into that madness. Violet is that really what you are trying to achieve?

Where is the Clan Team in all this? Is this MC's first competition, if so who is supervising whilst the training wheels are on?

Violet I am disappointed in you. I had you pegged as a fair and honest person. The ethically ambiguous behaviour, and slack/negligent communication from you in your conduct of this challenge has really shocked me(maybe I'm just a romantic at heart, and don't want to believe that your capable of such duplicitous carrying on). Call me when your sober :cry:

Postby BoganGod on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:02 am

Have gotten a few pm's about my above post. People suggesting that I'm being a bit to harsh. What do you reckon community? Should clans use available players, or should two clans be kept waiting because one person is on holidays? Should I just lighten up? Should Violet just act responsibly? Are we losing sight of the fact this is a game? Am I asking too many questions? Does anyone know how to play Coom-bye arh my lord on the recorder?
Can anyone find my memory meds? Have I taken my memory meds? What is the question?

Postby Genoke on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:03 am

i agree with BoganGod,

we can't just let games waiting because the favorite player is on vacation. Does a soccer match will be rearranged because one of the players is injured? NO!!
in another tourney there was a map no one raised there hands, so i step up as leader and took all of those...

we're waiting for 9 days now to get those games filled. If they're not filled today, i suggest forfait of those games 3 times win for Atlantis.
all of them are team games.... or is that player all by himself and has multi's?
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby chemefreak on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:10 am

This is a private tournament so the TO will need to be consulted here (which I think he has been).

Neither the rules of this war nor the rules of the tournament provide how long a clan has to join games. This is something that could have been negotiated between the clans but was not. At this point, although it is completely up to the TO, the CD Team would not encourage forfeits (as our policy is to avoid them at all costs).

As an aside, RA should get the games joined asap and should probably not be waiting for players on vacation. Also, if the games expire, as suggested by VioIet earlier, a forfeit would probably be the appropriate sanction.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Genoke on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:45 am

mcshanester29 wrote:-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: NC4 Games
Date: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 pm
To: mcshanester29

VioIet wrote:Hi Mc,

I'm aware about the games. They will expire on August 14. One o my members, PF went on a vacation on August 1. He didn't inform me of this until the last minute. He won't be back until August 12. I planned on filling those games on August 12. I can't send the invites now, because Pfunk can't accept them until he comes back.

Each player has a 15 game limit, so I have to be mindful of which games I put players in. I really want Pfunk to be in those games. If they expire before I fill them, can they just count as a win for Atlantis? They shouldn't expire until August 14, and PF will be back before then.

Violet

I am good with this as long as Genoke is?

Sorry, but i'm not good with it...
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Postby Draq on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:16 pm

No wonder this tourney has been delayed...first round started 2 weeks to late. Something smells rotten in RA.
Last edited by Draq on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Draq

Postby IcePack on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:18 pm

12-14 days is pretty extreme. most are 4-5 days i would think?

either way, i dont think i would argue forfeits but they should get filled by someone else ASAP or be forfeited probably.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Keefie on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:22 pm

4-5 days tops imho. RA should find another player for these games.
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby BoganGod on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:34 pm

chemefreak wrote:This is a private tournament so the TO will need to be consulted here (which I think he has been).

Neither the rules of this war nor the rules of the tournament provide how long a clan has to join games. This is something that could have been negotiated between the clans but was not. At this point, although it is completely up to the TO, the CD Team would not encourage forfeits (as our policy is to avoid them at all costs).

As an aside, RA should get the games joined asap and should probably not be waiting for players on vacation. Also, if the games expire, as suggested by VioIet earlier, a forfeit would probably be the appropriate sanction.

Thank you for getting in here quickly chemefreak and clarifying a few things. Sadly tournament organiser is not able/willing to step in and make a decision. Or hasn't been to date. Would it be possible to either have this thread moved to tournaments if it is not clan department sanctioned, or for clan mods to help mc, maybe he has real life issues. Running a tournament and letting the person who says no the most dictate terms is not right. Could that be a new policy
being rolled out.
Just saying.

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges