Conquer Club

THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random}39-22 PACK wins FINAL

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random War Madness} 6-0

Postby simmons4 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:46 pm

if we win atleast 31 games in the first two rounds do we still play the third round?
Colonel simmons4

Re: THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random War Madness} 6-0

Postby tec805 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:57 pm

simmons4 wrote:if we win atleast 31 games in the first two rounds do we still play the third round?

Hey now simmons, no snide talk like that.

show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀

Re: THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random War Madness} 7-0

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:39 pm

welcome qwert!

the south african myth victory is on its way.
Major betiko

Postby peanutsdad on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:57 pm

yeah, my mistake, i said poison rome, meant to say forbidden city, although i hate both maps, we have a nice lead in FC.
Yes, the pick up of Qwert we're hoping is a boost, it's been tough going for us in the beginning, but like i said, it's early, there's a lot of war to be played yet, been fun so far, will be more fun when we start winning more games lol.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby lynch5762 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm

peanutsdad wrote:yeah, my mistake, i said poison rome, meant to say forbidden city, although i hate both maps, we have a nice lead in FC.
Yes, the pick up of Qwert we're hoping is a boost, it's been tough going for us in the beginning, but like i said, it's early, there's a lot of war to be played yet, been fun so far, will be more fun when we start winning more games lol.

They are coming... its closer than it looks... I have to say I am enjoying the random aspect so far.... of course we have gotten the next drop yet. 8-[
Captain lynch5762

Postby peanutsdad on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:03 pm

lynch5762 wrote:
peanutsdad wrote:yeah, my mistake, i said poison rome, meant to say forbidden city, although i hate both maps, we have a nice lead in FC.

They are coming... its closer than it looks... I have to say I am enjoying the random aspect so far.... of course we have gotten the next drop yet. 8-[

It's gotta be better than this one for me, i literally got the two maps i hate the most on this site, couldn't believe it when i looked when they came out. anything will be better next batch lol... It has been fun though, i love this game
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby John Deere on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:36 am

Game 10056014 Another win, well done to another Pack team! But we all know you guys have several in the pipeline about to come out.
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby betiko on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:06 am

John Deere wrote:Game 10056014 Another win, well done to another Pack team! But we all know you guys have several in the pipeline about to come out.

good job guys! so 8-0; quick look at the upcomming victories:

they should be winning:
south africa, europa, forbidden city, high seas, chicago

we should be winning:
germany, unification germany, puget sound, cricket

undecided;
europe, prohibition chicago, texan wars

that's a 12-5 for us with 3 undecided the way i see things after round 1
Major betiko

Postby Qwert on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 pm

well its to much fogs,so its hard to predict.
I will go to 13-7, if miracle hepend in south africa ,its will be 12-8
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Gypsys Kiss on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Game 10060992 On the board at last :D
Sergeant Gypsys Kiss

Re: THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random W.ar Madness} 8-1

Postby tec805 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Sorry Anon & MT, I tried to let you guys get Myth's first win but we were a little too slow in slitting the wrist in Game 10060972 that was clearly yours a long time ago.
General tec805

Postby peanutsdad on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:13 pm

tec805 wrote:Sorry Anon & MT, I tried to let you guys get Myth's first win but we were a little too slow in slitting the wrist in Game 10060972 that was clearly yours a long time ago.

Tec, i love your sig, that's awesome =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby tec805 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:23 pm

peanutsdad wrote:Tec, i love your sig, that's awesome =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Thanks, but don't tell griff he put the pics on the wrong sides :D
General tec805

Re: THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random War Madness} 10-2

Postby Maert on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:15 pm

I hope the next sets fill up quickly!
Interested in seeing the new maps and seeing if the first round has any predictive value for the following rounds.
Major Maert

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:13 pm

yep I got 1 trips game waiting for set 2!

is 10-2 an updated score? does it take into consideration south africa win by myth that happened today?
Major betiko

Postby John Deere on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Nope that is new, so 10-3 for now, i will update in a while.
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Re: THE PACK vs. MYTHOLOGY {Random War Madness} 11-3

Postby Maert on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:29 am

Are we not playing with the gentlemen's rule of allowing the other team to take a snapshot in the first turn of foggy games?
Second time it was not done now in my games, not very sportsmanlike especially with the random maps...
Major Maert

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:36 am

Maert wrote:Are we not playing with the gentlemen's rule of allowing the other team to take a snapshot in the first turn of foggy games?
Second time it was not done now in my games, not very sportsmanlike especially with the random maps...

technically I don't think the fog rule was mentionned in this war, and I think it is applied only if both clan directors agree on it. But as we are always the first guys registered to games the small prejudice can only go one way..
Major betiko

Postby Qwert on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:13 am

I strictly against any fog rules, and i get informacion that fog rule are not agree for these chalenge. Personaly for any great clan like Pack,fog rule are irelevant, and need to be no excuse for defeat.
I like to play when i dont know what team have armies in begining of game,its more chalenges,and need more strategy to find these. I hope that opponent from Pack agree with that.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am

qwert wrote:I strictly against any fog rules, and i get informacion that fog rule are not agree for these chalenge. Personaly for any great clan like Pack,fog rule are irelevant, and need to be no excuse for defeat.
I like to play when i dont know what team have armies in begining of game,its more chalenges,and need more strategy to find these. I hope that opponent from Pack agree with that.

well, I just know that I have a trips game for set 2, 2myth guys have joined and there is not even an invite for the third guy. so obviously if a team joins last they always have the possibility of taking the screenshot.
And I don't like how sometimes people try to be the last one to join to be sure of getting the sceensh (not saying it's on purpose with you guys); but a fog rule is something quite fair, because the original board is something both team should see in my opinion. It is not something too relevant for winning or loosing compared to the drop or the starting position, it s just an extra info you are not getting and that you should have the right to have (to know how close the other team is from a bonus or if you want to target someone for example..)

anyway, can you guys put a third guy on your trips team so the game can start?
Major betiko

Postby Qwert on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:40 pm

ofcourse that for pack home games myt player will join last, because you join first, its these not obviously?
In myt home games,myt player will join first, and then pack player will join last,right-these is totaly fair , nobody have advantage.
Like i say i like to play without these fog rule, much interesting ,and much more chalenge.
I dont know for these game,who need to play.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby tec805 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 pm

qwert wrote:ofcourse that for pack home games myt player will join last, because you join first, its these not obviously?
In myt home games,myt player will join first, and then pack player will join last,right-these is totaly fair , nobody have advantage.
Like i say i like to play without these fog rule, much interesting ,and much more chalenge.
I dont know for these game,who need to play.

Funny, I never thought about when I joined a game to gain an advantage, I see the invite I accept it. Guess I'm stupid that way!
General tec805

Postby Maert on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:45 pm

qwert wrote:I strictly against any fog rules, and i get informacion that fog rule are not agree for these chalenge. Personaly for any great clan like Pack,fog rule are irelevant, and need to be no excuse for defeat.

Sure they were not agreed upon, thats why I am not shouting nor accusing anyone of anything. I am just saying its quite low and not very sportsmanlike to do so, but as you say it: you need all the advantages you can get.
I hope you guys will allow us to take a snapshot in future games (just a kind request not a demand)
Major Maert

Postby Qwert on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:54 pm

betiko wrote:

well, I just know that I have a trips game for set 2, 2myth guys have joined and there is not even an invite for the third guy. so obviously if a team joins last they always have the possibility of taking the screenshot.
And I don't like how sometimes people try to be the last one to join to be sure of getting the sceensh (not saying it's on purpose with you guys); but a fog rule is something quite fair, because the original board is something both team should see in my opinion. It is not something too relevant for winning or loosing compared to the drop or the starting position, it s just an extra info you are not getting and that you should have the right to have (to know how close the other team is from a bonus or if you want to target someone for example..)

tec805, from betiko post,i conclude that he say,that who join last, can have chance to screenshot first ,and get some kind of advantage.

Maert, like i say,im against for rules, and i will not provide any 12 hours waith, and i expect same treatment. ;)
Now its time to win some games 8-)
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Maert on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:03 pm

qwert wrote:
betiko wrote:

tec805, from betiko post,i conclude that he say,that who join last, can have chance to screenshot first ,and get some kind of advantage.

Maert, like i say,im against for rules, and i will not provide any 12 hours waith, and i expect same treatment. ;)
Now its time to win some games 8-)

That's fine, there is not a rule against it. You can just fill in what I think of it and we will leave it at that (I am not rushing to take my first turn, so I wont return the favour).
And yes, it is about time you win some games ;)
Major Maert

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges