Conquer Club

[NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - Winner TNC/MVP Epitaph1

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby IcePack on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:30 am

patrickaa317 wrote:
Keefie wrote:TFFS couldn't win a raffle at the moment :o


A. you guys did raffle a win by getting a bye and
B. viewtopic.php?f=441&t=170566 :-^ :-^ :-^


But other than that, I can't argue with your comment at all 8-[

And good luck, we're hoping to match up against either you guys or that KOA 2.0 clan in the finals if we can "raffle" our way there. ;)


They didn't want to leave winless, and it's likely to be the only win they'll get ;) let them have their fun :)
Image
the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness! Armies will lay down their weapons to be taken into our numbers or die and lose their souls. What will you decide?
User avatar
Major IcePack
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby TheCrown on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 am

NoSurvivors wrote:Lol car wreck? That's a little harsh isn't it? Lol.


Just messin' round. O:)
User avatar
Colonel TheCrown
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: California, US

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby chapcrap on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:38 am

Keefie wrote:TFFS couldn't win a raffle at the moment :o

Raffles are kinda hard to win. Low odds.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:44 pm

TheCrown wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Lol car wreck? That's a little harsh isn't it? Lol.


Just messin' round. O:)


Hehehe nah I thought it was funny. :P Are 1st reg good? Cos we lost to MB earlier :)
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby IcePack on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 pm

For anyone who wants to make predictions:

http://challonge.com/ncc3
Image
the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness! Armies will lay down their weapons to be taken into our numbers or die and lose their souls. What will you decide?
User avatar
Major IcePack
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby patrickaa317 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:37 pm

IcePack wrote:For anyone who wants to make predictions:

http://challonge.com/ncc3



show
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
User avatar
Sergeant patrickaa317
 
Posts: 2268
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby IcePack on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:37 pm

We have different predictions ;)
Image
the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness! Armies will lay down their weapons to be taken into our numbers or die and lose their souls. What will you decide?
User avatar
Major IcePack
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby patrickaa317 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 pm

IcePack wrote:We have different predictions ;)


Who do you have us beating in the Finals then? 1RFG? HH?
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
User avatar
Sergeant patrickaa317
 
Posts: 2268
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:30 am

patrickaa317 wrote:
IcePack wrote:We have different predictions ;)


Who do you have us beating in the Finals then? 1RFG? HH?


Wrong, and wrong! RoTS will be beating you in the finals... If you guys make it that far.. :D
(Dont stomp on my fun)
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby Epitaph1 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:45 pm

Can we use the results from our last war against TFFS?

That would help my bracket out a lot.
User avatar
Colonel Epitaph1
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Up to ten predictions :)
Image
the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness! Armies will lay down their weapons to be taken into our numbers or die and lose their souls. What will you decide?
User avatar
Major IcePack
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby Ickyketseddie on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:23 am

Thanks for putting this up. My predictions in! :D
Image
User avatar
Captain Ickyketseddie
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:00 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - starting

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
TheCrown wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Lol car wreck? That's a little harsh isn't it? Lol.


Just messin' round. O:)


Hehehe nah I thought it was funny. :P Are 1st reg good? Cos we lost to MB earlier :)

Last time MB faced em: viewtopic.php?t=156335 :-^
highscore
Image
User avatar
Captain crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby bragsie on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 am

bear in mind that was our second clan game and we were still finding our feet, think the games will be a little closer i hope this round.

thanks for your input crazy
Image
Minister for War
User avatar
Private 1st Class bragsie
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:01 am
Location: stony hengy

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby IcePack on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:18 am

You can now view the predictions that were made:
http://challonge.com/ncc3/predictions
Image
the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness! Armies will lay down their weapons to be taken into our numbers or die and lose their souls. What will you decide?
User avatar
Major IcePack
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:27 am

Well xroads will be running round 2, as I got a french kid coming over from france (you don't say?) As my exchange partner, so he will run the show for a couple months, leaving him with whoever 1streof mb come out on top.. Also I love some of there prections.. Not sure how they work but I think we are 4th place in 2 of them? :D hehe that would be interesting. However bragsie, you also need to keep in mind we were finding our feet also as our first ever war against you.. And we lost (I think we got an ass beating but I'm not sure) and we have improved. However a higher power in te clan business saithat all the clans we faced suck compared to the top ranked clans (we got strangled in both) which scared the shit out of me.. If we play first reg, I don't know. But MB you better wear hard hats if you beat these guys >:] lol.

*edit please excuse the crappy grammar and or spelling because its 2:30am and I'm on a phone lol. Also we have not only improved but we have also made alterations in stegies and players. I would love to play MB soon, and I would also love to play 1st regit, as I know a few players and also I love a challenge which either clan will give us.
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby General Brock II on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:53 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Well xroads will be running round 2, as I got a french kid coming over from france (you don't say?) As my exchange partner, so he will run the show for a couple months, leaving him with whoever 1streof mb come out on top.. Also I love some of there prections.. Not sure how they work but I think we are 4th place in 2 of them? :D hehe that would be interesting. However bragsie, you also need to keep in mind we were finding our feet also as our first ever war against you.. And we lost (I think we got an ass beating but I'm not sure) and we have improved. However a higher power in te clan business saithat all the clans we faced suck compared to the top ranked clans (we got strangled in both) which scared the shit out of me.. If we play first reg, I don't know. But MB you better wear hard hats if you beat these guys >:] lol.

*edit please excuse the crappy grammar and or spelling because its 2:30am and I'm on a phone lol. Also we have not only improved but we have also made alterations in stegies and players. I would love to play MB soon, and I would also love to play 1st regit, as I know a few players and also I love a challenge which either clan will give us.


:lol: is 1st Regiment good? Yeah, we're good. ;)

MB is a lot stronger, now, and I think we may be a little weaker... So it's going to be a lot closer than that blowout, but we've still got what it takes to win the Newcomers' Cup. :D

Unfortunately, TNC, our foremost rival, is looking like they'll beat TFFS. If they do, they've got the potential to go all of the way. HH beat us last time, but I'm pretty sure that we can defeat them, now. :lol:

We're definitely hoping to play you guys, Survivor. heh
Image

We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. ~ Winston Churchill
User avatar
Major General Brock II
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:15 pm
Location: Tactical HQ Caravan, On Campaign

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby IcePack on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Pretty sure I'll be 100% on my predictions for first round.
Image
the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness! Armies will lay down their weapons to be taken into our numbers or die and lose their souls. What will you decide?
User avatar
Major IcePack
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 pm

General Brock II wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Well xroads will be running round 2, as I got a french kid coming over from france (you don't say?) As my exchange partner, so he will run the show for a couple months, leaving him with whoever 1streof mb come out on top.. Also I love some of there prections.. Not sure how they work but I think we are 4th place in 2 of them? :D hehe that would be interesting. However bragsie, you also need to keep in mind we were finding our feet also as our first ever war against you.. And we lost (I think we got an ass beating but I'm not sure) and we have improved. However a higher power in te clan business saithat all the clans we faced suck compared to the top ranked clans (we got strangled in both) which scared the shit out of me.. If we play first reg, I don't know. But MB you better wear hard hats if you beat these guys >:] lol.

*edit please excuse the crappy grammar and or spelling because its 2:30am and I'm on a phone lol. Also we have not only improved but we have also made alterations in stegies and players. I would love to play MB soon, and I would also love to play 1st regit, as I know a few players and also I love a challenge which either clan will give us.


:lol: is 1st Regiment good? Yeah, we're good. ;)

MB is a lot stronger, now, and I think we may be a little weaker... So it's going to be a lot closer than that blowout, but we've still got what it takes to win the Newcomers' Cup. :D

Unfortunately, TNC, our foremost rival, is looking like they'll beat TFFS. If they do, they've got the potential to go all of the way. HH beat us last time, but I'm pretty sure that we can defeat them, now. :lol:

We're definitely hoping to play you guys, Survivor. heh


I bet you are.. lmao.
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby Keefie on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:24 am

General Brock II wrote: HH beat us last time, but I'm pretty sure that we can defeat them, now. :lol:



Image
Image
User avatar
Major Keefie
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby IcePack on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:44 am

Keefie wrote:
General Brock II wrote: HH beat us last time, but I'm pretty sure that we can defeat them, now. :lol:



Image


Got to agree with Keefie here, they wot make it far enough to face you ;)
Image
the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness! Armies will lay down their weapons to be taken into our numbers or die and lose their souls. What will you decide?
User avatar
Major IcePack
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby chapcrap on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Well, the Fallen have won their first war. It's not finished yet, but we have enough wins for the win already.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby benga on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 pm

chapcrap wrote:Well, the Fallen have won their first war. It's not finished yet, but we have enough wins for the win already.


you are free to start next round when you are ready
User avatar
Captain benga
 
Posts: 4520
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby Epitaph1 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 pm

TNC prevails over TFFS. We still have 1 game remaining, but the 21st victory just finished today.
User avatar
Colonel Epitaph1
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Re: [NC3] Newcomers Cup 3 - round 1

Postby Razorvich on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:08 am

AKA is ready to roll in round 2...... Talking to TNC now....start will be asap.
High Score: 2569
If I am online, and have time to talk ..You will find me in the CHAT ROOMS !!
eddie2:Im in chat lets see if your first leader roll can be to ban me lol
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron