Conquer Club

KOE v THOTA - Official Scoreboard

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby khazalid on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:37 pm

i'll help you out and quote my last post again...

khazalid wrote:ok, so. moving swiftly on...

koe 0 - 1 thota

we're still waiting on your games to be made btw, we only have 2 left to fill.
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Nephilim on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:37 pm

completely laughable..........i'm going to have to coin a term for this mutant, ultra-super powerful hypocrisy, it goes beyond my pathetic imagination and vocabulary......
LibertƩ, egalitƩ, cash monƩ

Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
Major Nephilim

Postby yorkiepeter on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:38 pm

khazalid wrote:youre quite correct, some of us are unsavoury to say the least. however, in my defence i'll point out that you were being called an asshat in response to your previous post, which, if truth prevaileth and truth surely does; is fair enough.

lets summarise briefly:

khaz: koe have some good players and i dont expect there to be much in it
yorkie: look at you backtracking! your post is not insulting therefore you are WEAK
khaz: asshat

i rest my case

Can't remember saying that mate, but its all irrelevant now. Your clan has my total respect apart from Nephilim who is doing you guys a lot of damage.

Please note in previous posts I have not called anybody any names and also note the use of smileys and the like. When it started to get unpleasant I did my best to try diffuse the situation. I do not feel that I have been unpleasant or nasty but have been subject to abuse from Nephilim that I simply am not prepared to tolerate and the only way I can demonstrate my protest is by pulling out.

Call me a coward if you like, but the simple truth is that I play to enjoy the game and making friends.....I do not find any enjoyment at being called a mummy's boy. for the record she was killed in a road accident 20 years ago.
freemium till clan privs granted
hs 2725 22.12.07 hp 29
Colonel yorkiepeter

Postby yorkiepeter on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:40 pm

David_Wain wrote:Are you serious Yorkie?? man thats weak seriously.

like i said already i play to enjoy the game, I don't enjoy taking this sort of abuse so why bother? I have plenty of people to play who are great fun.
hs 2725 22.12.07 hp 29
Colonel yorkiepeter

Postby khazalid on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:40 pm

nah thats cheap. so far as insults go nephs was pretty tame and certainly nowhere near enough to warrant that reaction.

you may - pay attention - concede defeat, but you may not 'call off the tournie' as if you have the right to do so on behalf of both of our clans. ask tiger and math if theyre happy with that and get back to me
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby The Fuzzy Pengui on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:43 pm

yorkiepeter wrote:OK, I am withdrawing from this tournament. The games that I have joined will be played normally but I will not be maintaining the score in this thread or organising other people's games. Sorry, but I have put a lot of effort into this and deserve a little respect from you guys.

Enjoy your tourny, if you can

I just read this...yorkie, don't go :cry:. I understand what you are saying, and where you are coming from, but this tourney wouldn't be anything without you :cry:. Lets just quit the petty bickering, and play the games. Bring it to the battlefield, and just leave it there :evil: And to leave us with one of everybody's quotes....

David_Wain wrote:The Fuzzy Pengui is my hero
:wink:
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Corporal 1st Class The Fuzzy Pengui

Postby khazalid on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:45 pm

yorkiepeter wrote:
jiminski wrote:
khazalid wrote:koe lineup is pretty good, from what ive seen the games are pretty close in the early stages. personally speaking id say given the amount of rank in the koe roster that a win by any margin is a win for us. whoever made the point about some of us being awol is correct of course, genghis, gibbom and comic are on holiday/taking a break right now which will be of some assistance to you guys no doubt. either way i dont expect the margin of victory will be large whoever ends up with it

hehe stand back... do i hear fighting talk!

dunno about that. sounds more like a well rehearsed excuse for losing :D

incidentally, this is the quote to which i referred
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby yorkiepeter on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:48 pm

khazalid wrote:nah thats cheap. so far as insults go nephs was pretty tame and certainly nowhere near enough to warrant that reaction.

you may - pay attention - concede defeat, but you may not 'call off the tournie' as if you have the right to do so on behalf of both of our clans. ask tiger and math if theyre happy with that and get back to me

again you misquote me I said, "I am pulling out of this challenge if everyone else continues thats fine. I even said at the end of the post, 'enjoy your tourny, if you can'
hs 2725 22.12.07 hp 29
Colonel yorkiepeter

Postby khazalid on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:50 pm

ah thats fair enough then.

who will be sending PMs in your stead on the koe side?
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby AndrewB on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:52 pm

Yorkiepeter, are you talking on behalf of KoE, when u canceling this challenge? Cause not appearance at the challenge is equal to loss!

EDIT: Fastposted.
Last edited by AndrewB on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant AndrewB

Postby Nephilim on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:53 pm

it's not like yorkie's actually making sense anyways, all this "i play the game for fun" tripe.....we're in the forums, aren't we? we're not playing the game, are we?

let someone else troll the relevant threads and keep score so you won't get your feelings hurt, and just "play the game for fun" as you wish. or make a laughingstock of yourself and your clan, your choice.....

really quite pathetic, we're cowards for not playing your ignorant 1v1s, but you deserve our "respect" and will not play w/ people that don't massage your fragile psyche.......

making time demands, like the games must start by such and such a date or we forfeit, but we have games sitting there for days on end, games you were supposed to relay to your clanmates--remind us how much you've worked to put this together? and how much respect you deserve for it?

i feel like i'm on crazy pills, is this actually happening?

Major Nephilim

Postby RL_Orange on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:54 pm

hmmmmm unfinished business? We hate that. Its not THOTA style and i cannot imagine its KOE style either.
Brigadier RL_Orange

Postby yorkiepeter on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:55 pm

AndrewB wrote:Yorkiepeter, are you talking on behalf of KoE, when u canceling this challenge? Cause not appearance at the challenge is equal to loss!

I say again, I am not taking part in this challenge because I am not prepared to take personal insults from nephilim. It is not my place to call off the challenge, sort it out yourselves.

As for losing, I would rather lose 40-0 then put up with the abuse, it just isn't fun so why should I partake?
hs 2725 22.12.07 hp 29
Colonel yorkiepeter

Postby reptile on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:56 pm

No, this clan challenge MUST go on, for secret purposes that will not be revealed to you all.

PLS continue PETER!
Captain reptile

Postby khazalid on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:58 pm

peter need not participate if he doesnt wish to.

will someone from koe please confirm who will be handling things on their end asap? fankyoo
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Nephilim on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:58 pm

yorkiepeter wrote:
AndrewB wrote:Yorkiepeter, are you talking on behalf of KoE, when u canceling this challenge? Cause not appearance at the challenge is equal to loss!

I say again, I am not taking part in this challenge because I am not prepared to take personal insults from nephilim. It is not my place to call off the challenge, sort it out yourselves.

As for losing, I would rather lose 40-0 then put up with the abuse, it just isn't fun so why should I partake?

yet you keep coming back to the thread.......can't get enough, can you?

Major Nephilim

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:59 pm

EDIT: Fastposted.

what he said, are all cancelling this or just you quitting?
General Blitzaholic

Postby khazalid on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:59 pm

just yorkie blitz. read more!
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:01 pm

yorkie u are so perplexing

u kepe posting in here and reading all this stuff that you claim is damaging to you in the thread, dont read it, and go play risk :roll:

what pissed us off is you have some 1400 ranked and 1100 ranked joining against us in these games and we clearly told you all we all had to be 2000 plus and you all had to be 1600 plus, we more than fair, when our clan averages over 2500 points, we almost giving you 1000 per game and you start with some players going below the rules, when you had huge point advantage to begin with, now this?? :evil:
Last edited by Blitzaholic on Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Blitzaholic

Postby khazalid on Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:04 pm

will send us PMs etc, no cause for alarm.

however.

i still think you should reconsider yorkie. look over it without the bias and youll catch my drift. no need to say another word, just play if you want to.

[edit until someone agrees] yarharhar
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby khazalid on Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:33 pm

ok KoE - you have 3 days to start the ball rolling again or you forfeit the challenge. that seems fair enough right?
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby reptile on Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:48 pm

khazalid wrote:ok KoE - you have 3 days to start the ball rolling again or you forfeit the challenge. that seems fair enough right?

i guess if it comes to it , that sounds fair... though i am not in either clan lol
Captain reptile

Postby clapper011 on Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:04 pm

ok wth is going on? seems like some male parts are getting in the way of a friendly tournament. Grow up boys and get on with the games would you? my god! :shock: :evil:
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby khazalid on Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:12 pm

reconciliatory PMs being sent by khaz in every which direction.

ima work for the UN or something when im a big boy.

anyway -

lets play you dirty pile of gobshites
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby clapper011 on Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:13 pm

sigh................................ :roll:
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges