Conquer Club

Some Clan Ideas.

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Some Clan Ideas.

Postby Xav1er on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:44 am

I used to admin a game called mech crusaders and i was staff for a game called nukezone.. I have a lot of ideas to improve the clan aspect of the game, I do not wish to put them in here but would rather TALK to someone live about them as they will drastically improve clan/usergroups and make it ALOT more fun and user friendly.. hope to hear from someone soon! Also i heard there is a behind the scenes team for such things, let me in that ;)
Leader of The Immortals
Sergeant 1st Class Xav1er

Re: Some Clan Ideas.

Postby owenshooter on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Xav1er wrote:I used to admin a game called mech crusaders and i was staff for a game called nukezone.. I have a lot of ideas to improve the clan aspect of the game, I do not wish to put them in here but would rather TALK to someone live about them as they will drastically improve clan/usergroups and make it ALOT more fun and user friendly.. hope to hear from someone soon! Also i heard there is a behind the scenes team for such things, let me in that ;)

let me get this straight... you have a great idea to make clans better, but you don't want to share it in the forum where it can be debated and clan members/leaders might actually see it and chime in on the idea? ok.. that makes absolutely no sense. why didn't you just PM and admin and bypass putting up this thread all together in the first place?-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby cicero on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Xav1er wrote:I used to admin a game called mech crusaders and i was staff for a game called nukezone.. I have a lot of ideas to improve the clan aspect of the game, I do not wish to put them in here but would rather TALK to someone live about them as they will drastically improve clan/usergroups and make it ALOT more fun and user friendly.. hope to hear from someone soon! Also i heard there is a behind the scenes team for such things, let me in that ;)
Forums - and specifically this one - really are the place to discuss suggestions for improvements. I'd encourage you to share your ideas, starting a new thread for each distinct idea, and discuss them here with the community.

If you can engage in and encourage constructive debate you'll find the admins of the site more open to any PM you might send as owenshooter suggests above. Who knows if the ideas are so obviously exciting and quickly garner a groundswell of community support you may find one of the volunteer moderators PMs the site owner [lackattack] - who leads the admin team - to let him know about your suggestion thread(s).

Cicero
Sergeant cicero

Location: with the infected neutrals ... handing out maps to help them find their way to CC

Postby jpcloet on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:40 pm

There is a team of 2 members that are responsible for clans on the site.

They are the Clan Directors

jpcloet
Marval

pm us and we would love to hear your ideas.
Captain jpcloet

Postby cicero on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:51 pm

jpcloet wrote:There is a team of 2 members that are responsible for clans on the site.

They are the Clan Directors

jpcloet
Marval

pm us and we would love to hear your ideas.
We have even more ears than I thought!
Thanks jp. :)
Sergeant cicero

Location: with the infected neutrals ... handing out maps to help them find their way to CC

Postby soundman on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm interested in anything that would improve the clan part of this site! Post away Xav1er please! :)
Lieutenant soundman

Postby jpcloet on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:22 pm

There's even a group of leaders of clans.......we discuss topics there too. However, it takes a bit for clans to qualify for that group. I think we have about 20 of the major clans in that group now.

Clan Leaders Association
Captain jpcloet

Postby jpcloet on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Good conversation but nothing the CLA or other CC member have not discussed already. Did learn of one thing the Clan Directors could be doing that we are not currently doing around informing new leaders of new clans.
Captain jpcloet

Postby owenshooter on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:35 am

jpcloet wrote:There's even a group of leaders of clans.......we discuss topics there too. However, it takes a bit for clans to qualify for that group. I think we have about 20 of the major clans in that group now.

Clan Leaders Association

none of the cool kids are in that group, though... didn't even know it existed!-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jpcloet on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:57 am

Well that's partly my fault for not advertising it. Many of the new clans have no clue what clans do on this site. I am recruiting a few of the clans that have qualified, and BPB may be one of them, but I have not checked their roster. Besides, I thought BPB retired from competitions. ;)
Captain jpcloet

Return to Clan Archives