Conquer Club

Whac a Mod Requests

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Whac a Mod Requests

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Greetings,
While I am doing surgery on Jan 4th, after the surgery I will do my best to get some whac a mod games in.
I normally enjoy playing Antarctica (4) AUTO SEQ ESC CH FOG No Trench and if you want any of those games, let me know.

Otherwise, post some requests here (no promises though, if it just sounds terrible I'm not likely to take it up).

I prefer (and thus more likely to accept) anything:
1vs1 or Poly (2,3,4)
AUTO
SEQ
ESC, FR, NS
CH, UNL
Fog / Sun
No Trench

Let me know map and settings, and as long as I have time / am able I'll see what I can do about helping anyone / everyone get some games in.
Thanks,
IcePack

PS - I'm more likely willing to take on bad settings etc if you sign up for one of our two contests or post some questions for either "the Fallen" or the "Clan Directors" for the Interogation Room in the Platoon Report (for CC6 Predictions enter your username in the bracket name so I know who to credit)

viewtopic.php?f=438&t=216441

IcePack wrote:http://www.challonge.com/CC6/predictions

For those who want a chance @ 6 month premium (2,400 credits) play the CC6 Prediction Game!

CLAN WAR PREDICTION CONTEST ONGOING - Many Prizes Available!
One of the most ambitious contests the Clan Department has ever sponsored, shoop76 brings an extensive year long prediction contest to the Clan area for your enjoyment! Titles, Medals, and Credit Prizes are available in this contest! Prizes are issued both for every QUARTER and for the YEAR long contest as well! Don't delay in starting to earn your points towards the 2nd Quarter or Yearly Prediction Total! shoop76 PM's all participants when new wars come up for predictions to assist you in completing the task!

Check here for full list of rules and prizes! [Over 13,000+ Credits Available, Medals, Titles & More!]
Check here for entering new predictions [shoop76 is donating an addt'l 3 months premium to the Quarter 2 Winner!]
SCOREBOARD after 7 wars completed.
Players Prediction PICKS
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: Whac a Mod Requests

Postby BIG_John on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Monsters / Esc / foggy / chained

Could do it in any of the poly ways as well.
Captain BIG_John

Whac a Mod Requests

Postby InnyaFacce on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:13 am

Das Schloss
Polymorphic [ 4 ]
Automatic
Sequential
No Spoils
Chained or Parachute
Foggy

Feudal Epic
Polymorphic [ 4 ]