Conquer Club

CL8 Discussion Area

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CL8 Discussion Area

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm

BIG_John wrote:Josko and Random are the two biggest babies on this site! I see why everyone is leaving the site! Also nice to see the CDs backing the two biggest crybabies on here! I guess you have to try and handicap us because you can't beat us on normal terms so you have to rig it to give you a chance! Clan world = BIG JOKE!

Anyway it looks like we will beat you 5-3 in both home and away sets, even if the Usa 2.1 game was not replayed.
So do not act like you are some kind of dream team that nobody can beat because you definitely aren't ;)

We can question for how long did your sitting abuse lasted and did you achieve your excellent results and top 1 ranking by constantly abusing the account sitting system. For example (this was not included in my report), today I found that FreeFalling123 sat 3 turns for jdw35 in Hive Game 16942551 including sitting in opening turn but in all 3 cases jdw35 played his other turns earlier that day normally. It seems like the sitting abuse was not limited only to the Usa 2.1 game but was more widespread practice.

I would really like if admin comes up publicly with details how often did FreeFalling123 logged in to other players accounts during CL8 games and was it sometimes for reasons which are not emergency sitting so that we can know how widespread his account sitting abuse was.

BIG_John wrote:I am talking about Josko in this forum after you said if anyone kept talking about it would face consequences and the person kept talking about it and nothing ands I remember in CL7 Paul lost a medal, first contact spot, and we got a clan warning but nothing for this person. I understand you guys don't like us but the rules are rules why do we get punished for it and they don't?

It was said to not talk about this issue in CL8 Premier League thread here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=220017

However this is different topic, called CL8 Discussion Area, and discussions about CL8 related things are allowed in this topic.
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby BIG_John on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:00 pm

It is ok if you are nuts and belong in a nuthouse! If you end up winning it is because you cried and they felt sorry for your ass and want you to have a fair shot at winning CL8 so they wouldn't have to listen to you and random crying!! If you do beat us then Congrats on setting up a fixed win!
Captain BIG_John

Postby BIG_John on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:02 pm

josko.ri wrote:
BIG_John wrote:Josko and Random are the two biggest babies on this site! I see why everyone is leaving the site! Also nice to see the CDs backing the two biggest crybabies on here! I guess you have to try and handicap us because you can't beat us on normal terms so you have to rig it to give you a chance! Clan world = BIG JOKE!

Anyway it looks like we will beat you 5-3 in both home and away sets, even if the Usa 2.1 game was not replayed.
So do not act like you are some kind of dream team that nobody can beat because you definitely aren't ;)

We can question for how long did your sitting abuse lasted and did you achieve your excellent results and top 1 ranking by constantly abusing the account sitting system. For example (this was not included in my report), today I found that FreeFalling123 sat 3 turns for jdw35 in Hive Game 16942551 including sitting in opening turn but in all 3 cases jdw35 played his other turns earlier that day normally. It seems like the sitting abuse was not limited only to the Usa 2.1 game but was more widespread practice.

I would really like if admin comes up publicly with details how often did FreeFalling123 logged in to other players accounts during CL8 games and was it sometimes for reasons which are not emergency sitting so that we can know how widespread his account sitting abuse was.

BIG_John wrote:I am talking about Josko in this forum after you said if anyone kept talking about it would face consequences and the person kept talking about it and nothing ands I remember in CL7 Paul lost a medal, first contact spot, and we got a clan warning but nothing for this person. I understand you guys don't like us but the rules are rules why do we get punished for it and they don't?

It was said to not talk about this issue in CL8 Premier League thread here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=220017

However this is different topic, called CL8 Discussion Area, and discussions about CL8 related things are allowed in this topic.

You were still talking about it before it was moved but obviously you are not smart enough to figure that out!
Captain BIG_John

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:15 pm

I sense you lost too much energy to speak in this forum so your World 2.1 turn which can be played now will need to be sat later by some better player than yourself ;)
Cases like that are already seen from your clan ;)
Lieutenant josko.ri

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:55 am

Indeed, there are lots of crybabies on this website.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby angola on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:34 pm

I'm having flashbacks to the old days. It's been awhile since I've seen Josko take down someone so thoroughly. Brought a tear to my eye.

I see FreeFalling is now a freemium, did he get premium stripped? If I recall correctly, he was busted for some sort of account abuse in the past where he played on someone else's account for like 30 games or something. I searched the C&A reports, but couldn't find anything.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Lieutenant angola

Postby Donelladan on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:09 am

FF got one month ban.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby IcePack on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:02 pm

I just got back from vacation, anyone have some score updates / predictions?
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby rockfist on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:56 pm

After round 7, it will look about like this:

Top 23 GD36
TOFU 21 GD32
S&M 20 GD34
LHDD 20 GD14
Fallen 19 GD14
OSA 18 GD8

None of the others have a chance to win the overall title.

There is a chance TOFU could improve if we turn a game against PACK or a game or two against LHDD (we are struggling in that match).
Major rockfist

Postby FreeFalling123 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:51 pm

Where are we calculating this stuff ^
Major FreeFalling123

Postby rockfist on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Its based on looking (in a cursory way) at the games for those teams through those rounds.
Major rockfist

Postby IcePack on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:37 pm

rockfist wrote:After round 7, it will look about like this:

Top 23 GD36
TOFU 21 GD32
S&M 20 GD34
LHDD 20 GD14
Fallen 19 GD14
OSA 18 GD8

None of the others have a chance to win the overall title.

There is a chance TOFU could improve if we turn a game against PACK or a game or two against LHDD (we are struggling in that match).

Thanks RF, very interesting. Now I'm curious who has the tougher schedule for the remaining rounds
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Donelladan on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Well, if we only consider the top 6 ranked from rockfist list.
TOP is facing TOFU and FALL.
TOFU is facing S&M and TOP
FALL is facing OSA and TOP
OSA is facing FALL and LHDD.

Looks like for the last 3 rounds, S&M and LHDD kinda have the easier ones... but well if we include the ongoing match ( round 7 and 8 ), then no one has an easy path.
Also the clan which aren't ranked top 6 aren't small clan either.
I think it's still quite open, if TOP loses some point along the way. ( looks like FOED is taking some :D )

Rockfist, I only count 17 points for OSA after round 7.
And 16 for FOED, so actually FOED could still win ( though very unlikely, mathematically I think it's possible).
Last edited by Donelladan on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby rockfist on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:43 am

I've been distracted by other things and have not updated my data since last week so you are probably right Don.
Major rockfist

Postby Conchobar on Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:19 am

Donelladan wrote:Rockfist, I only count 17 points for OSA after round 7.
And 16 for FOED, so actually FOED could still win ( though very unlikely, mathematically I think it's possible).

Thanks, Don. You saved me from totting up and posting that myself. ;)
We very nearly did the double over OSA except for one stupid missed turn throwing the last game. #-o
Still, we're confident that FOED will finish in the top half, not OSA.
The upcoming CCup match should be interesting, too... =P~

Donelladan wrote:I think it's still quite open, if TOP loses some point along the way. ( looks like FOED is taking some :D )

We are trying. But luck is not being a lady. She is being a total b...... :-#
Colonel Conchobar

Postby IcePack on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:51 am

Donelladan wrote:Well, if we only consider the top 6 ranked from rockfist list.
TOP is facing TOFU and FALL.
TOFU is facing S&M and TOP
FALL is facing OSA and TOP
OSA is facing FALL and LHDD.

Looks like for the last 3 rounds, S&M and LHDD kinda have the easier ones... but well if we include the ongoing match ( round 7 and 8 ), then no one has an easy path.
Also the clan which aren't ranked top 6 aren't small clan either.
I think it's still quite open, if TOP loses some point along the way. ( looks like FOED is taking some :D )

Rockfist, I only count 17 points for OSA after round 7.

Thanks Don :)
Looks like TOP & TOFU might have the hardest schedule, with OSA not far behind
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Conchobar on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:52 am

What's the deal with the results and league table never being updated for this? Like ever. Ever ever.
Or at least not since January 28. :P
Colonel Conchobar

Postby IcePack on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:50 am

We don't have access to any of Lindax tables or info etc.
so we have to build everything from scratch.
I believe we will have an update in the Platoon Reprot
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Conchobar on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:01 am

Oh right, I see. Thanks for the answer, Ice. Will look forward to that... :)
Colonel Conchobar

Postby IcePack on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:13 pm

BTW those tables got posted in the PD & SD threads
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Previous

Return to Clan Archives