Conquer Club

active players

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: active players

Postby Vid_FISO on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Interesting, agreed that to a point it saves a few minutes here and there and presumably if the list is saved to each clan then anyone running a war/ comp would have the list to choose from?

It would need the facility to have say one or two core lead players for any particular map with blanks for the other slots.

And also for saved players to be swapped out if they're unavailable for whatever reasons.

As long as the future sets choices can be altered before they create games and send out invites it does seem to be a useful tool if it has functionality.

But still a work around for the key issue for the majority of clans clearly, having clan members willing to play a part in the organisation of whatever is required, fortunately not an issue for us, but you can see why so many clans fold if no-one feels able to step up to run something. Perhaps this tool would encourage more to have a go?
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby IcePack on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:47 pm

That was my thought, or at the very least the common maps and / or suggested maps & teams function from other players within the clan might make the few who do lead have a bit easier of a go at it
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby benga on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:54 pm

good, we are getting somewhere!
more!
Sergeant benga

Postby IcePack on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:04 pm

I'll move the thread here in public, look for something titled auto war. Like I said I haven't even had time to reply to the items they brought up. But if the community here wants it and wants to spend the time figuring out the best functionality etc from public side to the point it's a designed suggestion, I'll take the time to push it with the big guy.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Lord Arioch on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Splendid!
Major Lord Arioch

Postby Fewnix on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:04 am

COOL!!!

=D> =D> =D>
Rule 1
show
Lieutenant Fewnix

Postby IcePack on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:11 am

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby celliottii on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:18 am

I'm getting to the party late, but I agree with everything Lord Arioch said.

EGAD (soon to be back as MM) has undergone a major restructure. That doesn't matter for the bulk of this conversation, LA and I did it to save us TIME as clan leaders. During CL8, I would spend four to six hours for every war preparing, filling, and creating our home games, filling and inviting our away games, posting games to various threads and PMing our opponents those games, making sure games got filled, etc., etc., etc.

And when it comes to actual clan wars, forget about it...I'm spending too much time piecing those together.

To help alleviate some of the work load, we created a spread sheet of set games that will be used for our homes and (hopefully) away games. I'm hoping this to save me two to three hours from war prep.

I think Icepack's idea of having "auto clan tourneys" is a good idea and I am volunteering MM for beta testing. This would also save me time overall as we can just plug in our games with the rounds as well.
Captain celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby IcePack on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Thanks cellio, if that idea gets that far I will keep it in mind :)
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Previous

Return to Clan Archives