Conquer Club

Hack or a weak attempt at humour?

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Hack or a weak attempt at humour?

Postby IcePack on Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Hey guys, let's keep it fun k? No need to be attacking people.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 pm

It's not really my problem that you can't tell the difference between defending something and "crying". I didn't see it as teasing, so I made my opinion known. I was corrected after speaking to IcePack and Keefie, and apologised. What part of that includes me crying?

Feel free to stay salty because I got you blocked from cheating with your friend. Like I said, not my problem.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby itake on Thu May 18, 2017 3:20 pm

shocked439 wrote:
itake wrote:
shocked439 wrote:I cried I was laughing so hard. ATN's was a bit savage but I still laughed sorry caff

I thought it was pretty funny. If you wait a week, we'll be down to 70% off.

At that price I'll take the whole lot!

Sold! Wait a minute...are you just trying to find a sly way to get out of our upcoming war?

Best gamechat ever! Game 12681497
Colonel itake

Postby shocked439 on Thu May 18, 2017 3:30 pm

itake wrote:
shocked439 wrote:
itake wrote:
shocked439 wrote:I cried I was laughing so hard. ATN's was a bit savage but I still laughed sorry caff

I thought it was pretty funny. If you wait a week, we'll be down to 70% off.

At that price I'll take the whole lot!

Sold! Wait a minute...are you just trying to find a sly way to get out of our upcoming war?

No way I'm looking forward to getting some new hardware on my profile.
Sergeant shocked439

Postby celliottii on Thu May 18, 2017 3:41 pm

EBConquer wrote:
celliottii wrote:...Heck, we're still waiting for EBConquer to update our logo.

You are? :lol: :lol: I have a feeling that I forgot to do something. Is this something we talked about? :P I'll PM you.

Right now, you'll find us in the electroshock therapy ward getting our daily dose of voltage in an Ambion stupor...We're not worried, take your time...
Captain celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby MTIceman41 on Thu May 18, 2017 7:37 pm

Hookers and blow is the only rational reason why I have jumped 400pts this month...I feel like the Tiger Woods of CC right now :lol:
Colonel MTIceman41

Postby groovysmurf on Thu May 18, 2017 9:29 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:Hookers and blow is the only rational reason why I have jumped 400pts this month...I feel like the Tiger Woods of CC right now :lol:

=D> :lol: =D>
Colonel groovysmurf
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby shocked439 on Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:Hookers and blow is the only rational reason why I have jumped 400pts this month...I feel like the Tiger Woods of CC right now :lol:

I thought you weren't going to tell our super secret tech.
Sergeant shocked439

Postby MGSteve on Fri May 19, 2017 12:39 am

celliottii wrote:
EBConquer wrote:
celliottii wrote:...Heck, we're still waiting for EBConquer to update our logo.

You are? :lol: :lol: I have a feeling that I forgot to do something. Is this something we talked about? :P I'll PM you.

Right now, you'll find us in the electroshock therapy ward getting our daily dose of voltage in an Ambion stupor...We're not worried, take your time...

Ambion? All they give me is Thorazine and Mirtazipine! Wait... What's our clan name now? :roll:
Major MGSteve

Postby Conchobar on Fri May 19, 2017 2:36 am

IcePack wrote:But again, hopefully anyone who is bothered will PM me to let me know and I'll make sure to edit and apologize if someone truly is upset by something I wrote.

Myself and at least 6% of the clan formerly known as FOED are VERY upset that you don't like us any more.
Be prepared for a series of PMs and tweets ranging from a whole kaleidoscope of mood swings and personality disorders.
There will probably be 7 stages starting with insecure indignation, followed by high-pitched whining, absolute denial, a transparent charm offensive, pathological lying, pathetic begging, something about how big my hands are and how hot my daughter is and maybe 2 scoops of ice cream at the end, if you're lucky... =P~ [-( :---) :P :cry: 8-[ O:) :sick: :twisted: :? :evil: :-$ :-# :-^

MGSteve wrote:Ambion? All they give me is Thorazine and Mirtazipine! Wait... What's our clan name now? :roll:

celliottii wrote:As the co-clan leader of "We can't make up our minds [?????]" the new name actually fits our bipolar, multi-personality, schizophrenic, dysfunctional family...Heck, we're still waiting for EBConquer to update our logo.

Might I suggest that you folks have already found your new clan name? I have a feeling most of us will be calling you 'We can't make up our minds' from now on anyway, so you may as well just embrace it. =D>
Colonel Conchobar

Postby Man from Modesto on Mon May 22, 2017 6:56 am

Okay, someone has to post what ATN's hacked name used to be. "Decaffinated Bunnies" is funny, even with the misspelling.

Overall, very funny stuff. I'm only disappointed in our GoN hacked-title. Not even on par with the creativity of the others.
Major Man from Modesto

Previous

Return to Clan Archives