Conquer Club

Some friendly advice.

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Some friendly advice.

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:45 am

Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Lord Arioch on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:29 am

Sigh, sigh again and then double siiiigghhhh!!!

First off... if i behaved like PaP i would have NO problem with a perma ban! He time and time again were asked to desist in his behaviour by the mods. He didnt... now hes facing the Music! Im totally behind the mods on this, their decision!
So stop whining and LEARN some things! When asked (politly) to stop .. then for Fucks sake STOP! When asked again to stop.... see previous sentence! But NOOOO PaP as to crawl up on the croos and bloody Nail himself there ... AND drag a load of other innocent players into the quagmire with him! Really nice going to ur friends man.... shows integrety!.... IF u wanted to argue ur case i would assume the RIGHT way to do it would by filing an Eticket. I dont Think BigW would be impossible in reinstating u on probhition IF u changed ur ways and grew up!

And as to hacking/taking over accounts ... no bloody way ... they just .. u know copy paste? and rewrite text in a prg called Word and post again? .....

The only reason i dont Think u are PaP is cause u dont post i fat blue letters ...

Seriously ... can we ban everyone who has have any Contact with PaP`and finally get some frigging Peace here and play some GAMES!?
Major Lord Arioch

Postby Keefie on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:00 am

Paul is convinced that we can access other peoples accounts. WE CAN'T

What we can do is edit posts in the forums that we have control over.
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:47 am

Even I know when I'm pushing the boundaries and when I get a friendly PM from a mod, I fully understand what I've done and, in the majority of circumstances, knew I shouldn't have made the comments before making them. I don't then respond to the PM with a load of bullshit, lies or abuse. It's usually jokes as I'm sure Keefie, IcePack and others can agree. I think Paul's just in denial.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Previous

Return to Clan Archives