Conquer Club

Clans?

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Clans?

Postby Infinate One on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello,

I am new to this site and am curious about what clans are. From what I can tell they are groups of players. I see there are also Tribes. what are they and how are they different?

Who are the top ranked clan and tribe at the moment? What does it take to belong to them? Are they different in the things they do and what they stand for?

Nate
Corporal Infinate One

Re: Clans?

Postby IcePack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Clans are team game centric, where groups of players battle in "wars" (a collection of team games) that's scored to see which clan is the best at any given map / moment.

There is a ranking for clans you'll find in this forum called "F400" and you'll be able to see each one and their current / historical rankings.

Tribes are 1vs1 and poly game centric (poly is a premium only feature that's a lot of fun). They also play as a group whose total scores are collected to see who wins and also uses the auto tournament feature.

Tribes are under restructuring and is newer and will probably be growing slowly while clans are more established. Tribes don't have a ranking system.

Generally depends on your playing ability for clans, you can get into different clans by posting in recruitment threads or contacting them via PM. The higher ranked ones will be much harder to get into and have higher expectations for your team play. Some may want to see you gain some minimum experience and bronze medals in the catagories of doubles triples and quads games first. Each clan has their own recruitment methods / entrance guidelines. Some may want test games before admittance.

Once in they are a lot of fun and you'll learn a lot :)
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby rockfist on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Clans play mainly team games.

Tribes play individual games.

No one knows who the top tribe is now.

There are several measures of who the top clan is, the f400, which has TOP as the top clan, the leap ladder which has TOFU as the top clan or ranking the winners of the major championships (the premier division of the clan league S&M and the clan cup TOFU). Personally you could make the case for any of those three being the best or even LHDD or Fallen. The problem with ranking systems is they lag current performance. As a TOFU member I will say when we won the latest cup we were performing the best in the clan world IMO. Currently I would say S&M is, but the numerical measures of performance don't say that and that is my opinion again, although in both cases it's a somewhat informed opinion.

You could join a tribe today. To join a top clan usually requires pretty extensive team game experience and a tryout. Most people start out in a non top clan to get their feet wet. Top clan games are very serious.
Major rockfist

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:03 pm

rockfist wrote:best in the clan world

rockfist wrote:very serious
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Infinate One on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Thank you everyone for the information.

Nate
Corporal Infinate One

Postby shocked439 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Dysfunctional is top tribe. It's official.
Sergeant shocked439

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:35 pm

I guess he wasn't that new after all
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:30 am

Oh no. I am extremely surprised. I don't think anyone saw this coming. Real shocker.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Return to Clan Archives