Conquer Club

Announcements from Keefie & Groovysmurf

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Announcements from Keefie & Groovysmurf

Postby Donelladan on Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:26 pm

I am having trust issues here.
From what I understand, dave drove Keefie and groovysmurf away.

Then he decided alone to appoint 3 new CDs.

And now those 4 CDs are the one suppose to settle any issue arising within clan world. And we should have blind faith in them ( no choice anyway ).

Hopefully groovy and Keefie left for no reason...

Good that the head CD is member of a quiet and peaceful clan.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:48 pm

Good post.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby xroads on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:01 pm

Translation

Keefie took head CD job when Icepack left, then quickly decided he couldn't handle job and quit.

Dave took job because there was no one left.

Keefie had buyers remorse and made working with him a shitshow, basic non stop resistance to anything and everything.

CD team needed more help, Keefie threw a fit at anyone Dave wanted to bring in. King Achilles told Keefie tough shit.

Dave is concentrating on the job instead of the public debate.

Dave is more of an adult than any of us. Dude if freaking nuclear engineer, so I think he can handle the responsibility of running a gaming clan dept.
Major xroads

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:07 pm

That's some interesting speculation. It is just that though, speculation.

Also, on a separate note, having a great job doesn't make you mature, which is what it seems you're insinuating.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby xroads on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:09 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:That's some interesting speculation. It is just that though, speculation.

Also, on a separate note, having a great job doesn't make you mature, which is what it seems you're insinuating.

But it does make you intelligent and responsible
Major xroads

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:22 pm

xroads wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:That's some interesting speculation. It is just that though, speculation.

But it does make you intelligent and responsible

In your field, undoubtedly, but not necessarily in others. I can't remember his name to reference unfortunately but there's a neurosurgeon who's quite literally insanely talented at what he does, but on other topics which most people have a clue about, he's incredibly stupid. This is a dude who's done several neurological surgeries nobody else can do, one example being separating twins at the head (which I'm sure is more complex than the basic way I just described it).

In short all I'm saying is being a nuclear engineer doesn't mean he's more mature than anyone else. It's also intriguing that Dave has recruited someone who leaks mod-only information to non-mods. That new recruit is 1 of 2 people in the CD team that I know leaks information. All very interesting.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby xroads on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:26 pm

I honestly dont know anything about that, but the whole mod forum is 1800-gossip.

I just find it odd that everyone is crucifying Dave for doing the job he didnt want, and was thrust into.
Major xroads

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:33 pm

I wouldn't say anyone has been crucified. Keefie has made it clear he didn't want to be head CD. Does he regret that decision based on the outcome? Yes, but to come out and say Keefie has been causing shit, being unhelpful etc. is completely unfounded and inaccurate. I do think you should retract those comments.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:39 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I wouldn't say anyone has been crucified. Keefie has made it clear he didn't want to be head CD. Does he regret that decision based on the outcome? Yes, but to come out and say Keefie has been causing shit, being unhelpful etc. is completely unfounded and inaccurate. I do think you should retract those comments.

Seconded. Insinuating what you did xroads is an insult to all the time Keith put into the clan world.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby xroads on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:44 pm

Hell no I wont retract it.

With all the shit going on these days, you shouldn't have faith in anyone.

Who would have thought Icepack would not only quit unexpectedly, but then delete everything he had worked on. This really hurt the clan department, but would that also insult all the time Icepack put into the clan department to say that as well?
Major xroads

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:47 pm

He didn't delete everything he'd worked on. You need to stop making these generalising comments when you're not informed on situations.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby king achilles on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Locking this topic from all the trolls and conspiracy theories.
Sergeant 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Previous

Return to Clan Archives